Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

zoobie-doobie

IF-Dazzler

zoobie-doobie

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

'Mumma ! Mumma !' squealed a little Muskan as she came storming into her parents's room, only to get disappointed finding it empty..

She turned to get out of the room with a tiny pout on her face for not finding her mother, when she suddenly heard her Daddy's voice .

He was in the pool side , talking to some one on the phone  - Of course it must be Aman Uncle..who else !

Muskan looked at her ever-busy daddy and tried to roll her eyes which she had seen her daddy do many times..but just like every time she failed to do the 'perfect' eye roll!

'Have to observe his eye rolls more carefully' she made a mental note before walking into the pool side , where Arnav who was still busy talking on his bluetooth finally saw her and gave her a loving smile which was specially reserved for Khushi and Her..

He could see she wanted to say something , so he quickly ended his call - this was yet another thing which only Khushi and his baby doll Musky could make him do..effortlessly !

'Hi Doll' Arnav cutely said as he kneeled down in front of his 4 year old daughter to match her height , but she was still shorter..

'Hi Daddeee'  Muskan excitedly said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on his cheek .
Arnav chuckled and pecked her back and flicked her tiny little nose..
Gosh she was a xerox copy of her mother !
So cute , so pretty , so beautiful ! 
He suddenly felt a gush of possessiveness in his heart.

'Daddy where ish Mumma' Muskan asked , her accent was still babyish..

'Umm..your Mumma has gone to her friend's house' Arnav said as a matter of fact.

Khushi used to stay at home all the time , taking care of him and Musky ever since they had shifted to Mumbai a year back as he had to handle a project here. She missed the family - her family , his family , their family .
Even though his family had visited them thrice in that one year  , but he knew Khushi  still missed everyone a lot , of course he too did , but he had his work to stay busy with...but Khushi , after sending Musky and him to school and office , she was left alone at home...and she denied when he asked her to do a job if she wants to , saying that she loved being a homemaker and was happy in her little world. But he knew she felt lonely at times as she was habituated of living in a joint family. 
So when today , one of Khushi's old school friends , whom she met last week in the supermarket , called her to have a day out , he literally forced her to go and take a day off from her monotonous life and assured her that he would stay at home as Muskan would come in the afternoon .

Arnav came out of his reveries , when he noticed his baby doll literally screaming for his attention.

'Daaadddeee ! Daaadddeee !' Muskan screamed in her super high pitched baby voice .

'Ok ok , i'm listening ' arnav lightly kept his palm on her mouth to calm her down.

She calmed down and took a deep breath before getting back to her blabbering..

'Daddy..when will mumma be back?' She asked in a low voice..

'uhh...i guess she'll be back by evening' Arnav said as he picked his doll up and started walking inside the room .

He then placed her down and realized that she was still in her school uniform..

'Hmmm..but we need to get you changed first' he said and she clapped her hands in glee..

It was the first time Arnav would be doing the stuff that her mumma always did..and she was happy, really happy . 

Arnav , took her to the washroom and made her bath in the bathtub with lots of bubble bath liquid in the warm water..
She spilled water on him with her tiny hands , as he laughed while his hands massaged the No more Tears Baby shampoo on her soft hair.
He then wrapped her up in a towel and dried her.
He walked to her closet to take her clothes out when she asked him to choose a dress for her and that she would wear what he liked . 
His heart swelled up with happiness hearing her words...

He dressed her up in a beautiful baby pink frock and then ordered for pizza at her request..
Sitting on the couch , As They filled their tummies with the slices of pizza , Musky started her blabbering about  her school , her friends , her favorite teacher Miss.Daisy , her new box of crayons that Khushi bought her , the boy in her class who looks like a frog ...As Muskan kept going on and on..Arnav was enjoying the moment with his daughter immensely..! 
Her innocent talks , her animated expression , her hand flowing in the air as she talked...Just like khushi , he chuckled !

He felt a calm settle in his heart..He was loving this..being with his chatterbox daughter...
Arnav sighed thinking about how busy he had been the past one year . Though he loved her very much..but he couldn't spend much time with her...He dropped her to school everyday and she loved it , but he used to come home really late at night and she used to be asleep till then...Even during the weekends..he used to have a lot of work..
And today he realized how much joyful it was to spend some quality time with this cute , little angel and that's when he decided..No matter what , from now on wards , he would spend at least an hour with his daughter everyday...every single day!! 

Arnav noticed Muskan widening her mouth , yawning cutely..

'Someone looks sleepy' he smirked looking at her...She looked at him and nodded her head slightly , smiling sheepishly..it was her nap time.

'Ok , come let's get you to your room'..he said got up from the couch . He saw Muskan was sitting in the same position.

'What happened doll' Arnav asked her..

In reply she just raised her hands up and pouted her lips..

Arnav chuckled and picked her up in his arms . She wrapped her hands around him placing her head on his shoulder..
Arnav slowly walked up to her room relishing the feeling of her warmth...

As he reached the room , he slowly placed her on her bed only to find her already asleep .He tried to get up , but found her holding at his collar.
How much more can she resemble to her mother..he wondered in amusement .

He didn't wan't to wake her up , and nor did he want to pry her hand of his collar , so he quitely slipped beside her on her bed covering both of them with the with a warm quilt .
He looked at her and smiled caressing her soft hair and moving them away from her cheeks .
He kissed her cute chubby cheeks and embracing her cozily , he slipped into a peaceful sleep.

When Khushi came back tired from all the shopping and roaming , she was surprised to see how quite the house was. 
She had come back early as she was missing her daughter and hubby.
She looked at the watch...it was 4 . Maybe Muskan was asleep..but Arnav , where was he ? 

She looked here and there but could not find them anywhere..She finally looked into Muskan's room and was totally surprised and delighted to see Arnav and Muskan snuggled up to each other sleeping peacefully . 
She sighed in contentment..seeing her little family . She walked to the bed and looked at Arnav who had a calm look on his face and Musky next to her with a tiny smile adorning her lips.
She bent down and kissed his cheek and then Musky's cheek..but then she got a better idea.
She walked to the other side of the bed and slipped into the quilt with her daughter and husband.

She closed her eyes but snapped them open immediately  when she felt someone hold her hand under the quilt over Muskan..
She found Arnav smiling at her lovingly..
As she calmed , She smiled back and entangled her fingers with his.
They just looked at each other for a while and  Arnav mouthed an 'I Love You' without voicing it , as muskaan was asleep..

Khushi let out a light chuckle before lipsing an 'I Love You Too'...

They closed their eyes...feeling elated...'Life Is Just So beautiful..'

I had my first exam today...and have a holiday tomorrow before the next one...so i wrote this OS as i am a bit free today.

Ok , i know there was no Arshi in this..but then i couldn't help myself from typing it down when it came into my mind..cuz I really wanted to write an OS on Arnav being a daddy...

Do tell me how was it !

Thanks
Nikita

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Arshi-Nikita123 - 29 November 2013 at 8:04am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

sravanthi93arkuav6130lovebadhanchitar4h1m4karpagam17honey.29092nitish.bhardwajaravapallisanumganuneeveearshino1fanSmirna.vavaprathi1234jinipatelAnoushkaswiftitz_me_ankopetunia31snia25290shakrobaajarshi68jazzy308raniii2NavjotSdpriyadSwamumalaxmiCrazyDeepreciouspearlywelcomebroyazzybhambariRosh123esha85anamika00Khushixoxoanusha.nushnmaharajmeeyaabarisa82maloseglamourbirdchemistry101perezainab.AMySarunnimsnannuAlyssa_ZayaGunMArnav_KhushifanArchu61Deepa876HelloA1jtammareddySwathiarshisahanaipkkndusha66tokyoPriya_0avika_ShArMajh006rambo117shekha2012tagmilkaymounemanreet_gillSonia_J16PearlSaRunholicAplihsarshifansangll..Gungun..llarishuarishimakeitgoodcrazyqueentinklebyPanchi__Dollanaswara93addicted25Shikhayugalchahatharshi.zohasarita_barunSirenMitrajdd1959nnsunnsweetlifesmatlittlemissstarKrishika209iris_iris2tikarshiluckyarshi143vks11Rubab4137farha_ipkkndakila_arshiRasa23Swaran13hemanthkrishnaSarunArshiloveranjusr06LadyRgom3090akshadmedha16smiley13TaujooMadihaganaluvsarshiArshi1195Ni_singhmaaneetkimeetSarun.ZayaholicPriyaknaongongongdevishreesuwin---Sonia---venkatarwishka17hira2050Charmz_58please6-Sanayaholic-..MorningStar..Shirley.arnavkhushi22AbiLuvsArshi--RAINA--sri91P4rveen12oKBSokushigowdaMithi-kunalbeenish248mubina_m19jothijoe18Arshix144.BumbleBee.varsha2KDIronButterflyPARVATHY44desigirl_sydellsakshiarshifanshruti46adhu11arshividi..crazy_doll..drashtimeetu-BROKEN_ANGEL-Aisha1996risha8AnjuRishaashi12sfghfjdhakdhak22pmehra300honey-sweety.aarnavdieforasr--Iqra--ArshiHameshaRohinidASRaddictKKGpiggieTake_ThatPrim_123mastermagicianArshifan4lifemisscrazyfanShikhaKhushiarushiashvikdaisydee425.crazzy4arshi.fffan123sspoorthybhaktiiiangeldream14priasweetMISTIEsmitarHot.Pink.Heelsstg1ameena671hira_arniechandana.sphillips_2909lalarukhrupzloveujakhushimeniranjana00Suchi.RAkorshidrfizaahmed-Mrinalini--afsha-psaradajeb1ShafooASR6262silvia1999ajoopsarunsashasinghsoharaARS24RizArshihappy_cupcakepup03..Gunjan..nishu_shornacheesemadBarun_Gfjtmbarun.Anisha.Arshi.Sugi.IPKchavvi16ara_000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS : Life Is Just So Beautiful" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arshi.zoha

Goldie

arshi.zoha

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
res
yay .. me first !

will read it afterwards ! .. n will leave u a big cmmet! Big smile Wink Tongue

UNRES!

OH ! This was somethng magical niki !  

JUST LOVED IT !

no words !

this was really very cute , sweet n complete !!!

Love u dear .. for this and all ur stories !
this was truly vry amazing re !

i hope u still remember me .. n ur non stop long emoticons mssg ! TongueWink LOL

But this was vry nice dear! 

n loved the title ! ' LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL '
for us it is with Arshi .. life is beautiful with them !
miss them alot !

Loved it ! n Love u Niki di ! 

Edited by arshi.zoha - 23 October 2013 at 11:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoobie-doobieArshiHamesha.aarnav

dieforasr

IF-Rockerz

dieforasr

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
thank u ..thank u...thank u ..for the PM...It's really an adorable story..loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zoobie-doobie

Neetz11690

Goldie

Neetz11690

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Lovely

zoobie-doobie

Punya13

IF-Rockerz

Punya13

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Superb dear..
Lovely..
Father and daughter relation always sweet..

zoobie-doobie

daisydee425

IF-Rockerz

daisydee425

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
awesome

zoobie-doobie

cheesemad

IF-Sizzlerz

cheesemad

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Aww this is so cute:)
I loved the father-daughter relationship in this OS
Keep Writing<3

zoobie-doobie

jdd1959

Goldie

jdd1959

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFULLY       WRITTEN...
ARNAV  AS   LOVING   FATHER     ADOREABLE...
THE   PERFECT    LITTLE      FAMILY  OF    THREESOME...
IT   WAS    REFRESHING    OS...

zoobie-doobie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top