Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zA6PsFbkvmM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DzA6PsFbkvmM[/YOUTUBE]

Share your memories of karva chauth in the show ?
Edited by radev_no1fan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatssrilanka thumbnail
I loved this episode. Mrinalini with Arjun's help tries to tamper Dev's car so that he wouldn't reach Vrindavan on time.But,somehow he reaches on time to break Radhika's vrat.It was so magical.
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The period between engagement and wedding was the best one yaar .I was going through that track and It felt so nostalgic ,I was like 'can't I get my CB back'. In karwachauth ,They had actually first time performed and showed their feelings openly on the song .That dance performance was so beuatiful and dev's dialogue 'jab main tumhe sab ke saamne milta hoon na toh mujhe lagta hi nahi ke main tumse mila hoon .Mujhe toh sirf wahi pal pasand aate hain jab hum akele hote hain' It was  just so so sweet yaar :-)
goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks was nice to watch again n again
Watched the karva chauth episode again it was so brilliant ! When radhika was waiting for dev and as soon as she saw the moon then shifted then dev appeared it was a shak dhak moment what if dev doesn't come but it was truly awesome 
Dev even fasted how adorable 
rekha-rubina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow beautiful memories thanks for sharing