BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The last night episode was easily the best episode of the show from last few weeks and apart from good writing the ace in the episode was gautami acting where the transition of gautami was superb from being normal to anger after discovering Sanjay favour to exasperation shock and disbelief that someone she considered to be her best friend also had some other feelings for her and I would also like to add that this was I think best performance by an actress in a daily soap for some time and can easily put to shade actress of top trp shows

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barunash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
About Gautami agreed
Sad this show and also ek muthi aasman which are fresh breath of air in saas bahu serials don't get trp
Tej001 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you Gautami did an awesome acting๐Ÿ‘
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep bro. Gautami was fabulous yesterday..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The range of emotions she portrayed as Shruti was commendable and relatable . ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by pc_pals - 10 years ago
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh!!! Citizen is here!!! I watch is show off and on not regularly enough. It's one show where acting is good and story is sensible
Gautami acted fabulously!!! Even Manav is doing a fantastic job!!!

As an aside I fear for the show though, the numbers are unfortunately not good and the Dreaded Sword which is hanging might land sooner or later!!!

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well Narayan ya I watch it it is nice with good acting