ar ff : bound to my husband part 1 updated

Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ i wanted to write an ff on armaan n riddhima my favourite couple ...
armaan- rich , handsome,arrogant,angry young man
Riddhima-sweet modern girl who beleives in love n happy ever after
Angelicdove U wanted me to write on ar so here finally I have writtenπŸ˜‰
Prologue
Armaan entered a beautifully decorated room lit with candles.today was his first night after his wedding.He was very happy . Finally he had made riddhima his.his eyes fell on the bed which was decorated with red roses.
'isnt the bride suppose to sit on the bed' wondered armaan
He scanned the entire room when his eyes fell on riddhima who was looking outside the window,her back facing him.His eyes narrowed when he saw riddhima had already changed into her pyjamas
He went towards her n spoke
Armaan : Riddhima..
Riddhima turned around startled by his voice .her back was pressed to the wall n armaan was just a few inches away from her.
Armaan: riddhima y did U change ur clothes??aren't the new brides suppose to wait for their husbands before they change their clothes??wat R U doing here when U were suppose to wait for me on the bed...never mind...common lets start again..
He held riddhima s arm n was abt to walk when riddhima pushed away his hand n shouted
Riddhima: STOP IT armaan..just stop it...hw many times did I tel U that I dint want to marry U..huh...but U dint listen to me...now that v R married just get one thing straight me armaan mallik that U may have married me but tum mujhe kabhi hasil nahi karpaoge..
Armaan was fuming with anger
He held her shoulders aggressively pulling her soft body closer to him . He jammed her front with his hardcore body leaving no space between them .she was about to speak he covered his lips with hers .he smashed his lips with hers kissing her roughly.she had closed her eyes tightly too shocked to even register what was happening.armaan was kissing her wildly . Soon his kiss turned passionate he wanted to enter her mouth but she was not responding.he nibbled on her lower lip n bit it .riddhima came out of her shock when he bit her.she used all her strength n pushed him away .armaan was enjoying but when he felt her wriggle he let her go of her lips ...
Armaan:don't use that tone with me...learn to respect ur husband..i do know of many ways to teach u that...dont provoke me...or else u v ll b the only one responsible for my actions...next time if u speak to me like that i won't stop with just a kiss...am i making myself clear????
Riddhima s eyes were wide with fear...she gulped down her saliva ...n nodded her head in affirmative n whispered yes
Armaan: now that's like my good wife ( he smirked)
Part1 (sneek peak)
Riddhima writing...
Dear diary,
Tomo is my 18 th birthday.i was soo excited abt it until mom dropped a huge bomb on me..i have know idea which world R my parents living in ..it seems my grandfather had arranged my marriage when i was 5 years old...like seriously...who does that ??...you know na diary i always wanted a love marriage where i v ll meet a sweet romantic guy ..he v ll make me laugh n happy ...later v ll get married and have two kids one boy n one girl n then v v ll live happily everafter...i won't get married to a stranger...n to top it all he s gonna come meet me tomo on my birthday...m sure he must b that spoilt fat brat who s stomach is bigger than him ..ugh i can imagine him already ...mottu gollu sa...i v ll straight away tel him no ...like who wants an arranged marriage in this era...m sure even that idiot v ll agree with me ..oh yeah i forgot to tel u that so called guys name ...his name is ARMAAN MALLIK...
K diary m feeling sleepy good night
I have not yet decided the title of this ff ...plzzz give ur suggestions ...do let me know ur views ..would loove to read them πŸ˜ƒ plzz ignore mistakes
i have posted this topic in fanfiction forum
For pms plzzz buddy me n do commentπŸ˜ƒ

Part1 : below
Edited by nidz06 - 10 years ago
Heyya dear nice start... 😊
Lookin 4rward to it, do continue soon... πŸ˜‰
Please do pm me yaara next tym u update... πŸ˜ƒ
Love yeaa... ❀️
part1

Riddhima writing...
Dear diary,
Tomo is my 18 th birthday.i was soo excited abt it until mom dropped a huge bomb on me..i have know idea which world R my parents living in ..it seems my grandfather had arranged my marriage when i was 5 years old...like seriously...who does that ??...you know na diary i always wanted a love marriage where i v ll meet a sweet romantic guy ..he v ll make me laugh n happy ...later v ll get married and have two kids one boy n one girl n then v v ll live happily everafter...i won't get married to a stranger...n to top it all he s gonna come meet me tomo on my birthday...m sure he must b that spoilt fat brat who s stomach is bigger than him ..ugh i can imagine him already ...mottu gollu sa...i v ll straight away tel him no ...like who wants an arranged marriage in this era...m sure even that idiot v ll agree with me ..oh yeah i forgot to tel u that so called guys name ...his name is ARMAAN MALLIK...
K diary m feeling sleepy good night

the first ray of sun hit riddhima s face .she woke up from her plesant sleep.she freshened up n headed downstairs.She was plesantly suprised to c the living room decorated and her father singing happy birthday with a cake in his hands. Riddhima blew the candles wishing for her family s hapiness,she also wished that she would find her prince charming soon.
shashank:princess hope ur mother has spoken to U abt armaan mallik??
Riddhima:papa is all of this really necessary??I don't wanna get married to some stranger...
Shashank:just meet him once k..the decision is urs
Riddhima:k papa but itz only for ur sake..
Shashank:thank you riddhima...
padma:ur sis is on the phone riddhi ..go speak to her ...
riddhima left to speak to her sis Nikki

Padma:y dint U tell her the entire truth??
Shashank:I don't wanna force her or pressurize her...lets just c hw this plays out...

Riddhima:I don't wanna speak with U Nikki ..atleast U could have come to meet me n wish me ..
Nikki:sorry yar riddzi ...i ll come home this weeekend..abhi s not keeping well...or else y would i miss my sis birthday .tell me ??
Riddhima:k k i ll forgive u this time ..
Nikki : suna hai someone s gonna meet armaan who s rich handsome n al huh ...tell me abt it..
Riddhima: o plzz nikki i v ll directly tell him no..
Nikki:dont do anything like that ...give him a chance atleast..
Riddhima:give him a chance atleast says the girl who had a love marriage..
Nikki: k k i get it ..btw all the best meeting mr armaan mallik..suna hai he s very charming
riddhima:yeah right...
nikki: k ridz i ll call u later ..happy birthday sweetheart..
Riddhima:thankyou nikki..byee
Shashank n padma were bussy preparing for the party as well as armaan s arrival..
Riddhima dressed in a red anarkalli suit n descended downstairs.though the party was thrown for her,she was getting really bored n decided to take a troll outside in the Garden

Riddhima:(thinking-l know mom n dad R not telling directly but I can sense them wanting for this marriage to take place...i v ll have to make the guy refuse me...yeah that would b better..)

She felt someone s presence n turned around.
She saw a man standing there .he had a fair complection and an impressive height.he wore a three piece suit n had a towering personality.he had the looks which any man would kill for..his perfect angular jaw,pointed nose n his blue oceanic eyes...she had not seen anyone like him before.
Man:riddhima??
Riddhima:um who R U??
Man:armaan mallik
riddhima gasped...

Armaan saw riddhima standing there,her back facing him.when she turned around he was mesmerized by the sight in front of him .she wore a red anarkalli suit.she was like an angel descended from heaven .her thick black hair her almond shaped eyes and her cute nose n those pink kissable lips were like icing on the cake. He was lost in her beauty .

Before they could have any conversation padma entered the garden area n told riddhima to show armaan around.
riddhima showed armaan around the house n ended up showing him her bedroom
Armaan:nice room
riddhima:thanks
Riddhima:look Mr mallik I would come straight to the point ...i don't wanna get married to U..
Armaan raised his brow at her statement
Riddhima:I get it U must b pressurized by ur parents n al .i know our grandparents fixed our marriage when v were small ..but duh this is 21 st century...who follows all that right??
Armaan: oh so is this all U know ??
Riddhima:there s more ??? Just forget it ..go ahead n tell U parents U dint find me beautiful or U wanna get married to ur gf or U don't like my nose...say anything U want and disagree for this proposal k ???
Armaan tilted his head to one side,looking for all the world as though he was paying keen attention n actually listening to what she was suggesting
"no"
'no'??? What do U mean no...riddhima looked at him with sudden confusion...
armaan: l find none of those options appealing or necessary??'i want to get married to u'
riddhima was staring at him as though he had just grown wings n was now informing her that he would b flying to the moon
Riddhima:bu-but I don't wanna get married to u
Armaan : the wedding v ll take place by hook or crook...
Rid(thinking-has he lost his mind let me play this card)
Rid:l love someone else...i am seeing someone
Armaan replied in an equally cool tone
Armaan:that won't b s problem just tell him itz over and tat U gonna get married to me
Riddhima:U R impossible
Armaan smirked in response
Riddhima was standing with her back to the door ...armaan inched closer towards her..
Riddhima: look I have no idea y U being such a jerk ..we R not meant to b ...y can't U grasp such an easy concept I told U I loove someone
"N"-riddhima started to object but it was too late
He smacked his lips with hers ,dropping her protest.riddhima was too shocked by his actions...he kissed her angrily ,roughly possesively,his one hand gripping tight around the back of her neck ,and one resting on her back..leaving noo room for escape..riddhima felt butterflies in her stomach ..she had a strong urge to kiss him back but she remained still not responding back...
He pulled back and said
Armaan:we R destined to b ...i v ll make U my wife at any cost...i do not take no for an answers...and dear riddhima 'u R only mine'
Riddhima heard what he said and slapped him across his face
Rid:hw dare u .. I v ll never get married to an arrogant man like U
Armaan nails dug into his palms..he took a deep breath to control his anger...
Armaan :if u would have been a man ,u would have been on the floor right now...u really shouldn't have done that
Riddhima just snorted
Armaan: v ll meet soon sweetheart n btw by kissing u I just marked u as mine
Riddhima stared at him as he left the room

After the party was over ridz spoke to her father n clearly told him she dint wanna marry him.ridz notticed he looked worried.

riddhima writing
Dear diary,
right now I feel like killing armaan mallik...he was intimidating,rude and arragont as well...he kissed me ...my first kiss...thought I slapped him I can't seem to forget the way his lips moved over mine...even though he kissed me without my permission I could feel butterflies in my stomach...am I crazy???...he was exactly all those things which I never wanted in a guy but y do I feel some connction with him...thatz it for now diary...
Precap riddhima going on a date n ofcorse armaan present to spoil her date

For pms plzz buddy me n leav a comment behind..
Guys I know this part was small but I have loads of projects n stuff ..
Plzz leave ur comments behind n hit the like button ...ignore mistakes
thanku everyone for ur wonderful comments
Edited by nidz06 - 10 years ago
Hey yaara... πŸ€—
Nice n beautiful start... 😊
Really lovin it, do continue soon... πŸ˜›
Love dis Ammy, arogant n rough one... 😳
Love yea... ❀️
N hey dear m Mithila, can call me Mith or anythng u wann... πŸ˜†
Aapka naam kya hai... 😳
very nice!
looking 4ward to it...cont soon
nd do pm me plz !!!:)
Originally posted by -Mith-

N hey dear m Mithila, can call me Mith or anythng u wann... πŸ˜†
Aapka naam kya hai... 😳

Hiii mithπŸ˜ƒm pinky 😊
it just got interesting. there is something more to why shashank and padma are insisting for this marraige. and armaan looks like an interesting character. do update soon.😊
Originally posted by -Mith-

Hey Pinky... 😊
Hiii mithπŸ˜ƒ..hw U ??
Originally posted by anoo67

it just got interesting. there is something more to why shashank and padma are insisting for this marraige. and armaan looks like an interesting character. do update soon.😊

Yupp there s more...i ll update soon πŸ˜ƒ