26th may update

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys ...............well i guess remix is getting lil boring day by day here is yesterdayz update

it started with uv playing guitar and at same time memorizing yamini (wat a loser i tellu ..how can anycone cry for that baby elephant). yamini comes to school and watches uv playing guitar and crying .

Aman keeps spying on vrinda who is spending time with sid . and now with amans attitude both sid and vrinda are pissed off. aman goes and meet uv and sees a new guitar with him . he compliments him for his guitar and informs him tht they r performing tonite . uv tells aman that now he will never play or sing so guitar is of no use to him so he shud give this guitar to ranveer. aman goes to his cupboard(dun remember why )and sees the same pair of shoes tht junior montior was wearing. he ask him tht whose cupboard  is it and uv sayz its his cupboard.

aman goes back and tells this to varun. they all r now confused and aman go back to uv and tells him tht he forgot sum cover . he again looks into the cupboard and ask him bout those shoes . yuvi sayz tht those shoes r nakuls . and even he and sid have the same pair of shoes and nakul gifted them. (so guys back to squae one)

yamini comes to meet yuvi and ask him to forgive her . she tells him tht she really loves him and wants to stay with him .but uv tells her to get out of his life.yamini tells him tht she will wait for him in the shed and if he doesent cum then she will never show her face again.

ashi and puneet r looking for tia as summet ahuja calls and wants to talk to her .they go to her room and meher tells tht she is gone out wit arjun to sum cafe but doesent know where.

ashi comes to shed and sees yamini . she tells yamini tht she knows uv very well and uv will never forgive her .

yuvi comes to the shed . yamini gets very happy but yuvi tells her tht he came to tell her tht he does not have anyfeelings for her and wat she has done to him he dont love her any more .

yamini tells him to juss be renz but yuvi refuses and storms out from there

ashi and puneet fails to find tia and therefore ashi talks to sumeet ahuja in tia's voice  and sumeet ahuja tells tia to come home asap

tia is it arjun (god wat happened there coz i was out at tht time)

meher tries to convince pri tht all men r not bad and sshe shud not hate them but pri is not convinced.

summet ahuja is tensed tht tia was sounding very weird on phone .

pallavi brainwashes him and sayz tia is getting spoilt and he shud set sum limits for her. ahuja agrees wit pallavi.

next eposode will be rocking as they have shown tht varun got that black dress from black gang to join them and guess wat ranveer goes in tht dress instead of varun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankipran thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i totally agree with u ..
remix is becoming very boring.
why can't they make it interesting as before??