Health & Fitness

India-Forums

www.conquas.com

conquas Newbie
conquas
conquas

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,Tongue

I'm very much interested to lose weight & maintain my BMI with herbal & nutritional products.

Introduce yourselves here:

Name: www.conquas.com

Profession/Occupation: Just recently left the job & started part time business for extra income by "WORK FROM HOME"

Fav section(s) on I-F: Health, Wealth & Happiness

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): I don't watch TV rather utilize to the same time to earn extra income

Best friends on I-F: Yet to find

What do you do to stay fit and healthy?

I take healthy breakfast with "Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix" in the morning, moderate lunch & another "Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix" in the dinner. Also I will consume refreshing, energy drink i.e, "Afresh" for 5 - 6 times a day instead of Tea, Coffee & Blah Blah Blah drinks. To lose weight I need 1 liter water for 20kg of body weight, So on an average I take 3 - 4 liter water intake to my body every single day to make my life happy, healthy & fit with above said good nutritional products.

I found herbal products are very effective for lose weight or gain weight, safe to use, no exercise, not a medicine, no surgeries, no gym, approved by Govt. of India & ISO certified, 10crore satisfied users around the world.

Regards,

www.conquas.com

Edited by conquas - 21 October 2013 at 1:08pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index