Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

On a very fine night,
when the moon was bright,
when the wind was rattling,
and the stars were dazzling...

When Mother Earth bathed in the light of the moon,
and a falling star promised good times soon,
when the world was full of ecstasy and joy,
Her birthday had only seconds to pass by.

When the clock approached twelve like the tick tock of sandals,
I knew it was time to blow out the candles

Hallo Everybody

You guessed why we are here? wow..Yes .This is party timeParty
Today is the day 22nd October and its so special for us
Its the birthday of our dearest friend...

Who
Well, let me give some clues

She is the one who is always very modest

She is the one who mesmerizes all by her beautiful creations

She is the one who never disobeysEmbarrassed

She is the one who shows us all reel captures

She is the friend who cares,with you and for you

She is very young and have lot of dreams

She is cool ,calm  poised

..She is my dear friend  

So guys countdown begins
blow the candles
and sing

May god bless you and fulfill your all wishes
May your all dreams come true

Happy Birthday  

So lets start party today...but  wait !! need to give all our gifts to deepz
Come on  everybody one by one  wish her ...SmileEmbarrassed

There is a very special gift for deepz...an OS only for deepz ..a beautiful story of dream comes true ,a fantasy tale...story goes around deepz on the day of her birthday .this wonderful gift is given by our beloved friend ..

Xarina

Deepika aka Deepz stood in front of the poster and smiled.  She had exercised extreme patience, wit and cunning to reach her idol and she stood proudly, clutching her autograph book and pen in hand, close to having her dream become a reality. 

The beeping of a car horn made her jump and she dropped her book and pen.  As she bent to pick them up a push from behind sent her sprawling and she found herself among the rain and the dirt.  Her clothes soiled and wet.  She imagined the smirks from people and stood up with a heavy heart.  Her dearest wish would not be achieved. 

Taunts flew at her and she looked in their direction.  Five lads stood a short distance away, making fun of her and the state of her clothing.

"Deepika ko milna chathi hai.  Woh to tum ko dikhe be nahi."  One sneered at her.  His friends laughed out loud.  Deepika bunched her hand into a fist.  Anger replaced despondency.  She marched up to the loudest one.

"You pushed me over on purpose," she accused.  The lad laughed at her.

"What if I did?  What are you going to do about it?"  She stepped forward to give him a piece of her mind and without any recourse they continued to belittle her.  Although despondent she continued her tirade against them and such she did not notice the limo with the tinted windows stop behind her.

The lads stopped their shamelessness and stood with their mouths open as the door opened.

"Why are you harassing this young girl?"  A man's voice carried out from the limo.  "Have you no shame?" 

"Yeh aaye thi Deepika ko milne."  The boys laughed.  "Iss halat mei."  He pointed to her clothing.  The hand beckoned her to the car.  She stepped forward and peered in.  Ranbir Kapoor smiled at her.

"Come with us.  We shall soon get you cleaned up."  Deepz hesitated.  However, she made out the figure of Neetu Singh, mother of Ranbir and agreed.  She hesitated a little but Neetu sensed the reason and reassured her.

"Don't worry, get in and we will sort you out.  What is your name?"  She told them.

Deepz cast a triumphant look at the lads who had harassed her.  They stood, sheepishly as she got into the limo.

She chatted with them, telling them about her journey and her dearest wish.  So caught up was she that she did not realise that they had come to a stop. 

At the hotel, Deepz was shown to a plush suite.

"There are fresh towels in the bathroom.  You freshen up and I will get you something nice to wear.  You will be our guest at our table.  Someone will bring you some clean clothes shortly."  Neetu informed her.  "We will have to hurry though.  The function starts in two hours."  Deepz looked on amazed.  She blinked a few times as if to waken from her dream.  When she realised that it wasn't she smiled brightly and headed off to the bathroom to clean up.

As she began to emerge from the bathroom she heard a sound and held back.

"Deepz.  Are you in here?"  Deepz opened the bathroom door a crack and peered through it.  The owner of the voice laughed.  "It's alright, it's only me."  Deepz emerged, starstruck.  Her heroine, Deepika Padukone stood before her.  Not only that, but she had a beautiful sari in her hands.  "I brought you one of my outfits."  She held it out for her.

Deepz almost flew out of the bathroom instead she took the sari and quickly got ready before emerging. 

Deepika smiled at her namesake and gave her a hug. 

"So you are my biggest fan?"  Neetu Aunty told me all about you."  She took the autograph book that Deepz had picked up.   "Are you excited for the show?"  Deepz nodded.

"Very," she replied.  "I have waited so long for this."  Deepika laughed.

"And now you feel like you are dreaming?"  Deepz nodded.  "Well it is not a dream."  Deepika led her to the dresser and did her makeup and styled her hair.  "Stunning," she commented.  "We had better go down.  I have to prepare."

Deepz sat at the table.  Guest of honour of the Kapoors and pinched herself many times.  The bruises appearing told her that she was, indeed wide awake and she relaxed to enjoy the evening.  Clapping and singing along with everyone. 

And then the surprise came.   Deepika came to the end of her piece and took the mike.

"Hello everyone," she greeted the audience.  "I have a favour to ask of you all.  Today is the birthday of a friend whom I had not met till today.  Will you all join me in singing "Happy Birthday," to her?  Her name is Deepika too."  The audience whooped their agreement and the band struck up the chords.  The spotlight homed in on Deepz and shone on her brightly.  Blushing furiously, she looked around her.  Everyone was singing to her.  All the stars too, she felt extremely blessed.

At the end Deepika came to her table and hugged her.

"Happy birthday," she wished her and handed her the autograph book and a bag full of goodies.  "For you," she told her.

The rest of the evening passed like a blur.  Deepz sang and danced with the best of them, but her favourite part was being with Deepika the whole evening and chatting and laughing with her like old friends.  

Sadly though it had to come to an end but as she sat on her bed, the following morning she wondered if she had dreamt it all.  Then her foot hit something.  She picked it up and knew it wasn't a dream.  She had the bag of goodies from the night before.  Delving in she pulled out posters, photographs, film memorabilia and she also had the sari she had worn.  The autograph book caught her eye and she picked it up, wondering if Deepika had given her an autograph.

The book was full.  Not just by Deepika but all the stars who were present.  But she would cherish Deepika's message most of all.  It read:

"Deepz it was an honour to have met you.  I hope you had the happiest of birthdays, last night and I will make sure that we will celebrate all your other birthdays too.  Keep in touch."   Below it was a mobile number.  Deepz smiled broadly, took her diary and danced happily around her room.

OK Deepz.  There you have it.  I am no Deepika Padukone but I hope that you will enjoy my offering.  Have the happiest of birthdays and may all your wishes come true.

All the best

Xari

So after this wonderful gift continuing to more gifts , wishes..party ..don't go away...stay with usEmbarrassed 

Edited by basuanasuya - 21 October 2013 at 1:06pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_ManzzmunnihyderabadJo_PinchyswasthiMADHU.BARUNpinkerbellll_piya_llVampire-queenll_megha_llDeepzpadukoneani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessTarantallegra

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy Birthday to Our Dear Friend Deepika" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Basuanasuya

Hai deepz...well  I already told you so many things Smilebut still wants to wish you a wonderful Party
birthday again...I hope your coming year brings all prosperity , health and wealth for you..i always
saw you as a little sister...love you dear.I..hope my all wishes make your dreams true..i just tried
a little to make your birthday more special one, hope you like it...
Live life as you are,be happy and blessed..Always listen to your heartEmbarrassed

_Devna_

I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our friendshipSmile. Friends like you make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and alwaysSmileSmileSmile
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.

_Muskii_

Wishing u a Happy Birthday.SmileSmile
Happy Birthday my very favourite  Padukone <3 I wish you get all the success and happiness in your life your one of the nicest person's i have came across through my life on india forums.Enjoy your birthday and have a great time <3 I love you!
Here's something from my side' I hope you like it :D 
With lots of love from your Padukone !

Roses-khushi

Happy B/day Deepika..
 God Bless you dear always smile
Have a great day and life ahead.:) May god bless you and may you have all the happiness.:) Have everything in your life. <3
dear once again happy B/day and always smile...

aroojarain

happy birthday deepz..
may all ur wishes come true..
stay blessed.bs be happy.. enjoy ur day nd party hard...
p.s:I love ur creations... ur edits r jus awesome. 

_Dipsy80_

It's your birthday and I have a special prayer for you

Hope you have many more and each one brings happiness to you

Every wish you make, every dream you see, every goal you set becomes your own

And may you spread cheer to all those around you!

Munnihyderabad

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Deepika HugHug
May you have all the happiness, prosperity, love, health and peace in life.. Have loads and loads of fun and party hard with tons of cakes and candles, friends and family.

Happy Birthday once again ! 

Love 
Munni

_Muskii_

-JungleeBilli- 

Munnihyderabad 

Leki

Basuanasuya

Edited by basuanasuya - 21 October 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_munnihyderabadJo_PinchyMADHU.BARUNswasthill_piya_llVampire-queenll_megha_llDeepzpadukoneXarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessani_grTarantallegra

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

So friends as deepz birthday party has started ...time to go for eating.. yummyTongue

Cakes

Drinks

Spicy

Sweets

Well no party is complete without danceWink..isn't it? So what are you waiting for?
ready for the blast!!!! music loud...party lights on...lets startttDancing

Oh well well I am done LOL time to leave the party now but wait!!! I really need to thank the people associated and helped to make this thread .Big smile

Introduction...

Dipsy80 aka Deepa, Basuanasuya
, Munnihyderabad ,india forum sns section

Banners ..basuanasuya

Family..

Basuanasuya,

Actors

Dipsy80 aka Deepa

Favourite  Moments

Dipsy80 aka Deepa

Grand Celebration

Basuanasuya

Pictures...All uploaders who uploaded daily caps,
News websites uploaded party pictures,
Actors personal pictures from their Twitter,FB, Instagram
Star plus,India forum

I hope I didn't miss anybody..ShockedLOL..thank you all for bearing me for so long time and hope I didn't bore youEmbarrassedTongueLOL..will meet u all again guys..Hug

Come and join us to become a part of this historic journey of our saathiya Heart

Edited by munnihyderabad - 02 May 2014 at 9:26am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_munnihyderabadJo_PinchyMADHU.BARUNll_piya_llswasthipinkerbellll_megha_llani_grDeepzpadukoneXarinaNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessTarantallegra

basuanasuya

Goldie

basuanasuya

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Saathiya  completed 1000 episodes on Jan 31st,2014...made  a new history in television industry as a prime time daily soap. .With lots of ups and downs still the serial managed to gain immense popularity and trp soared after the leap ..Cast and crews have done an awesome job with tremendous hard works and patience They deserve a round of applause ClapClapClapand production house arranged a huge celebration party on March 21 ,2014 at JW Mariott for them...they had a gala night and all casts sizzled with their performances ...Smile

To all saathiya casts and crews for completing 4 years of awesome journey and more to come...ClapSmileStar

Edited by basuanasuya - 01 May 2014 at 10:18pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_munnihyderabadJo_PinchyswasthiMADHU.BARUNpinkerbellll_piya_llll_megha_llDeepzpadukoneNazimKiDewaniDivineDarknessXarina

DivineDarkness

IF-Sizzlerz

DivineDarkness

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
         Many more happy returns of the day my dear dearest Deepu!!!!

Wishing you a very happy and sweet Birthday. 
              May this special day brings you loads of joy and happiness. 

Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness in all your life.
                           Happy Birthday, to my sweet sister! 

Wishing you all the greatest things in life, my beloved friend,
                     because someone so special as you are deserves the best.
                  Happy Birthday my mate! May every dream of yours come true.

My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of 
                         smile and laughter my mate.
                           Happy Birthday to you!

May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours..

Edited by Leki - 21 October 2013 at 1:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad_Devna_Jo_PinchybasuanasuyapinkerbellswasthiXarinaDeepzpadukoneVampire-queenll_megha_ll

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
fab thread
happy birthday deepika Party

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_basuanasuyaswasthiXarinaDivineDarknessDeepzpadukone

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Wishing you the very best of days.  Happy birthday and may your family and friends smile upon you always.
Excellent thread Anasuya, really lovely.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_basuanasuyaswasthiDivineDarknessDeepzpadukone

ll_piya_ll

IF-Rockerz

ll_piya_ll

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Wish u a very happy birthday dr...
enjoy ur day..fully with frs n family...
ur all wishes comes true...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_basuanasuyaswasthiDeepzpadukoneDivineDarkness

Post Reply New Post

Go to top