Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manimau thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

GOd bless you Deadly.... for the great update!

and very nice avatar Naina!

albelarahi thumbnail

Love this Shweta K. Such a super actress!

sweet786 thumbnail
thank you so much for updating.
if some can help out, i want to change the icon to some other pictures, then how can i do it. plz if someone can help me
Morgoth thumbnail

Good update, Deadly.

Naina, your avatar looks swoonworthy!😳

Morgoth thumbnail

[quote=]if some can help out, i want to change the icon to some other pictures, then how can i do it. plz if someone can help me [/quote]

Hi sweet786,

check out Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) under India Forums: General Discussion, its the first Question...the icon is called an "avatar".

Here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=910&PN=1

jprasad thumbnail
Meeeeeenakshi agaye hain...ab tera kiya hoga Ms. Walia???   
πŸ˜ƒ
no i think it is a bit biased towards purab things like jassi was jealous and not surprised when armaan kept holding meenakshi's hand and how meenakshi described armaan's capabilites  were not mentioned
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandya_rao7

no i think it is a bit biased towards purab things like jassi was jealous and not surprised when armaan kept holding meenakshi's hand and how meenakshi described armaan's capabilites  were not mentioned

Sandhya....I understand ur feelings but to be fair to Deadly, she keeps her updates as unbiased as possible..... since her description of the show depends entirely on how she sees it, it is natural that she describe the events as they makes sense to her.......

an objective update is boring as it does not give u anything abt the expression of a character,  or the hidden meanings behind the words and gestures. If the updater can give an insight (be it their private version of events), it creates a more complete picyure.....and Deadly very successfully conveys this......πŸ‘πŸΌ
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I agree with Ides here Sandhya.Normally Deadly doesn't miss anything.Now if she missed Meenakshi praising Armaan then it would probably be for the reason that she missed the part or simply it slipped from her mind.In any case,it's already an upheaval task to remember each and everything after the show is over.More so if you personally don't like a character then you tend not to pay intent attention to that character's scene.

I remember watching Sanjivani on Star and I simply used to hate Aman's character and I used to be so dead bored when he came on the screen that I hardly paid attention to his dialogues or expressions.If I ever got around to updating that serial,Aman's fans (which incidently were as big in number as Purab's) would kill me🀒!!!!!!!

allegra thumbnail
Don't think it is possible to remember each and every detail. Just because this particular detail was favorable to Arman, does not mean it was deliberately omitted.
Once before while discussing one of her updates those who had seen that particular episode were debating on one of the statements Arman had made during his discussion with ?Raj and I could not find it written in the update so I asked for clarification. Deadly had forgotten to add that conversation, and that was actually not very flattering toward Arman. So I guess for that particular episode she was biased in favor of Arman? (And she actually apologized for leaving that out - as if she owes us anything!)

I'm sure she has missed other points about other characters too (though hard to believe, her updates are so detailed and well written!) In fact, when she is aware that she missed out on some detail she requests others who have seen it for the information so that those who depend solely on her do not miss out on anything.

Whatever deadly's personal opinions are, she does her level best to make her updates as unbiased and as thorough as possible. It takes a lot of time and effort to write them, and it is really nice of deadly to dedicate so much of her time. The fact is, any update - unbiased or biased - is a favor to us. She doesn't have to.