Page 2 Page 4

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
This is actually my first post on this forum, so do bear with me!LOL

'Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one'

Confrontation b/w Gunja/Barkha vs Nikhil
The whole essence of being shown the mirror was well depicted today! The conversation between Gunja and Nikhil and then the continuation of the very same subject matter between Nikhil and Barkha, were both well directed today! The dialogues were indeed bang on. Gunja refused to allow Nkhil to run away from his problem today! She questioned his responsibilities towards Laajo today and then of course the final nail in the coffin for Nikhil, whilst the icing on the cherry for us, was Barkha telling him that he is ruining Laajo's life. And indeed that's precisely what he is doing, because of this marriage compromise. I loved how Gunja reminded Nikhil of his fear; a fear he refused to acknowlegde despite his mother always trying to put it out there! (oh I still think Barkha is a moron of an individual, who will experience real pain, once she realises the hell she encouraged her daughter in embracing-referring to Sid here)

Nikhil lacks a back-bone, thats the message Gunja gave him today, when she questioned why he was so silence despite him being the culprit and Laajo taking the fall for his stupidity. On the plus side, Nikhil not turning up turned out to be a blessing in disguise for Laajo as she was saved from the embarrassment that Ayesha as well as her mother-in-law had planned for her.  But at the same time, Nikhil provided Barkha with the perfect platform to explain her point as to why she believes Laajo cannot be part of the family.

Ayesha and Sid- well, I cannot wait to laugh on her break-down when it happens! This girl brings the word stupid to shame! She is beyond silly; she best get her tissues ready for the next 20 years!Wacko

Nikhil-Laajo's confrontation-
I liked this serious side of these two! It showed character growth today! For the first time, I saw that old mature Laajo from the village, albeit slightly more understanding about the reality of life- (reference to that love discussion between the pair in her village)- Nikhil also realised that he was questioning her because of his own disturbed mind, as Laajo had not questioned his loyalty as a husband nor his loyalty as a friend; and that slightly irked him per my analysis of his character today!LOL  Also, I did not understand his point of argument, as he was the one who promised Laajo that he will take care of her, as that they did not have to tell her parents the truth! It was in essence based on that promise that Laajo had agreed to come with him in the fist place, - but hey! that's forgotten when one is obssessed with one's own ego, am guessing!Sleepy

Anyways, Laajo has shown some maturity tonight. She showed him his fault despite assuring him that she did not question him about last night! She reminded him why she agreed to this marriage compromise- her parents- that's all she wanted their happiness- she told him she does not nor will ever expect anything from him or his family! Nikhil realised (albeit slowly his mistake) -  (love the flashback used here, Laajo is becoming mature, yes I do not like her behavior sometimes, but there is growth in her character, so am enjoying that element of it)

Nani!- the woman is annoying, but she has realised that perhaps Laajo has fallen for Nikhil- so interesting on this front! I am sure Nani will end up becoming Laajo's ally further down the show!

(Apologies for the slightly longer than expected first post- hope I did not bore your eyesLOLLOL)

Edited by _innocent_ - 21 October 2013 at 9:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaninoexcusebintus02ashujani12Desigirl_21Parm.azuriaMarvel-freakpaljaymary78613bewakoofLadkiSaiS.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced'" in Gustakh Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parm.

Coolbie

Parm.

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well I finally watched the epi and I really enjoyed it (minus the Sid/Ayesha partsLOL).

It was a fab episode and a fab anaylsis too boot!ClapClapClap

Loved how Gunja (loving Gunja's character Thumbs Up) stuck up for Laajo by giving "what for" to Nikhil and holding nothing back.  Even when Nikhil tried walking away she just pulled him back and kept firingLOL.  Then there's Barka...always ready to use whatever weapon is at her disposal to get rid of Laajo...and today that just happened to be pummeling NikhilLOL.  Now poor NikhilCry having two ladies in the house yelling at him and blaming him he feels he has to return the favour.  So who's let to hear it from him?  Of course the obvious choice...LaajoLOL.  Too bad for him though she wasn't willing to oblige...She just let him know (very calmly I might add) that she's not to blame (another one holding up the mirror for him to see eh???LOLLOLLOL).  That's 3 strikes for Nikhil today.  I guess he realized he was out when he acknowledged that Laajo was speaking the truth.  Instead of manning up though and apologizing he just decided to quietly walk away D'oh

Nani...Now she's one smart cookie amongst all those Babies and God Bless Me linesLOLLOL

Great post Innocent.  I'm looking forward to reading more...

Now to read what ever one else wroteLOL

Edited by Parm. - 22 October 2013 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS_innocent_.Nafisa.

noexcuse

Groupbie

noexcuse

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
One word- wonderful!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS_innocent_

bintus02

bintus02

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Bored? certainly not and far from it. Your post is excellent, well detailed and a very interesting read.
Thank you for a most enjoyable post. 

bewakoofLadkiSaiS_innocent_

mary78613

IF-Rockerz

mary78613

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post! Big smile
I agree with every point. Lajjo may look immature and childish but she can show maturity when such a situation arises. She needs to hide her feelings for Nikhil at any cost because Nikhil has not promised anything to her except to take care of her. I really feel for her! Ouch

Keep posting! Big smile

bintus02SaiS_innocent_

azuria

Goldie

azuria

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Lovely post. I just have to say something about Nikhil going to Lajjo and being angry with her and the expectation thng. We human some time argue and be angry because some one we loved one and who we think has all right to demand attenton is not doing it.

I hear anger frustration and a plea in Nikhils way of being angry that he wants Lajjo to put demands on him. He puts lajjo first when he is not thinking between Ishanna and Lajjo but when he thinks then he can make different choice.
Like going to pick up Lajjo at the shop insted of keeping the time with Ishanna. There even when he knowes that Ishana is not happy with his marrage he givs her a second seat despite the problems.
I myself belive that Nikhil is attracted to Laajjo for her brains and smart ness and has been togather with Ishanna in a puppy love kind of love but Lajjo is a maturing mans choice.
Friends you dont have to agree with me But I love to hear/ read what others have to say.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Narcissistbintus02Parm.Marvel-freakbewakoofLadkimary78613SaiS_innocent_

bintus02

bintus02

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Lovely post. I just have to say something about Nikhil going to Lajjo and being angry with her and the expectation thng. We human some time argue and be angry because some one we loved one and who we think has all right to demand attenton is not doing it.

I hear anger frustration and a plea in Nikhils way of being angry that he wants Lajjo to put demands on him. He puts lajjo first when he is not thinking between Ishanna and Lajjo but when he thinks then he can make different choice.
Like going to pick up Lajjo at the shop insted of keeping the time with Ishanna. There even when he knowes that Ishana is not happy with his marrage he givs her a second seat despite the problems.
I myself belive that Nikhil is attracted to Laajjo for her brains and smart ness and has been togather with Ishanna in a puppy love kind of love but Lajjo is a maturing mans choice.
Friends you dont have to agree with me But I love to hear/ read what others have to say.

There is nothing to be angry about , you haven't said anything wrong and I happen to actually agree with you but I still believe that Nikhil was very wrong to shout at Laajo the way he did. It was his choice to stay married to her  and it is rather ironic that he is now blaming her for this decision although he realised his mistake quickly.

And about his love for Ishana one thing comes to mind and that is the saying that gentlemen prefers blond but they marry brunette instead. 

Nikhil will stay married to Laajo I am pretty sure of that and hopefully one day he will love her as well.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.paljaySaiS_innocent_

_innocent_

IF-Stunnerz

_innocent_

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by azuria

Firstly thank you!Embarrassed and secondly @bold that's whole point of the discussion yaar, when everyone agrees, it becomes boring to discussWinkLOL 

Now you have pointed an interesting fact about how us human operate! Its true that we tend to blast those closest to us, and well that again is awesomely depicted in this show when it comes to Nikhil and LaajoLOL And at red to some extent you have an excellent point there and a very well example to illustrate it aswell! I did not think of that scene in that way! He did opt to help her first despite knowing the essence of that day! I personally feel Laajo's innocence is what has attracted him more towards her since their marriage! He was drawn towards her intelligence despite being a village girl when he first met her, (and thats something that will always draw these two together) as a friend, Nikhil will end up putting Laajo first despite Ishaana's latest cunning plans!LOL and in a way he will end up fulfulling the responsibilities of a husband unknowinglyEmbarrassed

PS! It was awesome to read on your takeSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parm.azuriapaljaySaiS

Post Reply New Post

Go to top