Nominations

Ratna

Most laziest member
Nominations

Nikki

Most sweetest member
Nominations

Ratna

Most khayali palao(ulti cheezein sochen Wala)

Nominations

Riu

Most talkative member

Nominations

Ria

Hasi ki dukan of the FC

Suchi

Cool head of the FC
Nominations

Ratna

Posted: 10 years ago
Ratna
Thanks for sharing the video
It was 6.30am Monday morning and Mouni was still in slumber land she had a smile on her face. She was dreaming about someone about whom she did not know as she only kept seeing his eyes and his long fingers. She was trying very hard to unmask the face.

When the door to her bedroom door was heard banging

Mouni Mouni wake up you will be late
Her face crinkled up as she did not like this disturbance but the noise did not abate
Mouni wake up. Her best friend Gautam was waking her up.
She woke np and jumped out of bed
She was late how could she oversleep. She had that interview today at 9.30am and she could not be lates. She had heard a lot about her boss. He was a stern man who should not be taken lightly. He hated anyone crossing the line with him and did not like being talked back to.

She took quick shower and gobbled up some toast. It was already 8am and rush hour
Gauti how will I reach the office she was worried and wants to make a good impression on her new boss

Gaits what do you know about Mohit
Your new boss he looked up from the newspaper and smiled at her
Monu don't worry he won't eat you up. You just need to listen to him and don't cut him when he is talking
What kind of a man is he
Why what have you heard
He is stern and his eyes see through you
Monu he is a nice person to get along once you to know him and aside from that I cannot help you

They looked at the time my god we are late. Gauti offered to drive her to the office but it seemed that circumstances were not on their side as halfway through the car broke down
Gauti I will try to get a taxi she feverently tried to stop one taxi after the other but even they would not stop finally she spotted a car heading her way and the driver had to stop as she stood in the middle of the way.

Without even asking the driver anything Mouni opened the door and gave orders to where she wanted to go Gautam lifted his head from under the hood and saw that she had got into the passenger seat of Mohit's car. He tried to warn her but Mohit's eyes stopped him from going any further

Please drive a bit quickly I am late. Mohit gave her a look but did not say a word. The passenger side window was open and her hair was flowing in the wind. She had trouble with one particular strand of her hair as it kept flying to her eyes and face and she kept pushing it back.

When she turned to look at him his glance was back on the road. They reached the office in no time. The staff was shocked to see a woman getting out of the car.
She has a lot of guts whispered someone
She is new so does not know anything
What was the fuss. Whose car is that

Maam please follow me a gentle voice beckoned her and she saw that it belonged to an elderly gentleman.
She bent and sought his blessings.
I am the grandfather of that man he pointed to Mohit who strode towards them. He was wearing a light blue shirt with blue trousers and his coat was removed and he casually put it over his arm. He opened the boot and took out some files. Lastly she removed his sunglasses.
He stopped briefly and bent down before his grandfather and without saying a word passed Mouni

She was stunned and was in shock was also convinced that her chance of an interview was all but lost
Beti don't worry he won't say anything to you and you are the first woman who had the privilege of getting in his car
But dadaji I made a mistake
No you didn't soon her name was called and she gingerly followed the seceratary to his room.
The room was dominated by a huge Mahagony desk the chair was facing the wall of the room and only his head was visible to her

Mouni had butterflies in her stomach and she wanted to turn around and run away. When the chair swivelled back and she could feel his steely gaze upon her

His fingers beckoned her to sit down which she did. She was nervous and restless. Her fingers played with her dress her hair and she kept clasping and us clasping them

The silence was too bear for her her eyes never looked up finally he broke the silence

Mouni you got the job
What she was surprised . Outside the room she had heard everyone talking to themselves and she was prepared for the worst
You join today this minute.
Your room is next to mine.

Alar a he barked I to the phone. Show Mouni her room 
Yes sir right away Sir
Maam please follow me. Mouni got up and walked away. But she could feel his eyes upon her and turned around one more time. Her eyes feel upon his they were a steely gaze and cold towards her but she could feel a little warmth and knew that she had to break through them.

She was shown her room and found that her telephone was working she made a call
Gauti 
Yes Monu
Where are you 
In the car what happend you sound cheerful
I got the job
Really congratulations
How did your interview go
Good but he did not ask me any questions
What that is strange are you sure that you met Mohit only and not anyone else
Yes why are you asking
Because you are the first woman whom is working for him. 
What why?
I don't know. He is a mysterious person and keeps things to himself I don't know much about him

But if he gave you the job then he saw something in you. You are special to him
Agouti do I need to be worried
No just relax 

Mouni passed the day without seeing Mohit that day. Even when she passed his office she did not get a glance of him. She could hear his voice which made her feel at peace but he had a huge persona. She opened the door to step into his office

I would not do that. The boss hates being disturbed
Who are you and what right have you to stop me
I am his friend 
I am his assistant and I have every right to go in there. Mouni was not stopping now
Sir she called out I need your signatures on these papers
Have you signed them
Yes she said
Mohit took the papers from her hands and looked over them and signed them
From now on call me Mohit he told her
Yes sir I mean Mohit

Outside the room one person was fuming as she had not yet got permission and it looked like she would not.

Back home Gautam kept watching at the time . It was 5 PM where was Mouni. He got a relief when the phone rang
Gauti I am almost home and will tell you about the day in a few moments.

Gautam smiled he was very worried about her and wondered why. He remembered his mother' swords that if you keep thinking about someone when they are not in front of you it meant that you are in love with them

Am I in love with Mouni I can't be she is my childhood friend .
Gauti the door opened and she ran and hugged him
I am so happy today. She placed a kiss on his cheeks a friendly kiss and told him that she would talk once she changed out of her clothes.

Was he in love with her. He knew he was but what about Mouni he needed to talk to her but the smile on her face told him otherwise.
Mouni had fallen for someone who was not in her range. She needed to break down all,the barriers and find out everything about him. The sooner she did it the better.

congo ppl for Silver Jubilee Spl MoMo FC..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

btw this is such an adorable pic of MR frm Jammu event..

Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
First time I saw a pic of Mohit without unblocking. Edited by Vabs - 10 years ago
Mohu and his smile makes me go all, gooey he is so cute and handsomehandsome
superb os sadhana๐Ÿ‘
Nikki,thanks for sharing Mohit's pic๐Ÿ˜Š
Aishu
Thanks this is the first part more to come
hello guys...๐Ÿ˜Š
will b busy till nov 10th..
bt will come here daily bt will nt b very active...๐Ÿ˜ƒ