Nadheswaram

Nadaswaram oct 21-25 updates.Friday,saturday posted!!

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u so much ratna..
Rasu character is too much...onnu stop panna innonnu..usually ladies dhaan pesum...director twist vachurukaru...raasu this time for us..

Some inetersting comments n youtube ..

Why most of the characters in this serial are shouting like DOGs !!

What Thiru, Selvarangam pesumpothu, avvalavu seriasanna matterai pesumpothukooda yellarum cameravai parthuthan pesanuma ? Yen Selvarangam muhathai orutharukkukooda parthu pesa thonaatha ? You slipped there as a director.

watch 12.20 and 12.30 .. first he says wife in hospital and at 12.30 he says wife and me came out of the house.. also the child cries amma amma ... thirumurugan ???? seriala close pannunga pls .. worst ...

😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I also noticed theft incidence about kids mom and arun confusion. It is ok for kid to cry Amma Amma, as it is more natural, rather than athai athai...
Didn't notice when others wee talking when selvarangam was talking... Funny...

There are few slips these days...sivas dual name is yet to be known..
nfan thumbnail
>>> " (big blooper .. that loosu only record the voice how come now got video all 😆"

No. actually, Psyco recorded the video in his cell phone when water boy (guhan) was talking... they showed this before also, when Psyco Rajesh was making the video CD/DVD and playing it back with villain smile !

two interesting developments on tuesday
- how Rani (Prasad's mom) will save the photo, and how soon Mangatha can find out that her photo is missing... sure Malar, and the girl living in same compound are suspicious about Prasad's mom...

- Rameshu : Need to see how he will be saved from the well, as he can't talk/shout also ! I am sure he will be caught and beaten up black and white, and will be sent to rehabilitation center by police...

More torture this week with Physco Rajesh scenes ! why don't they replace this actor, like they did for gayathri (prasad's sis) and malar/rohini mama (rasu)...

raaspach thumbnail
Thanks migan.
Oh god...rajesh Rethurns???Nooo

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its better thirumurugan puts a subam fast. There is no point in dragging this story anymore. Ramesh scene is unbearable to watch  and now that mental Rajesh is back. Really i rather face mangatha mouth then this mental Rajesh.
raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

its better thirumurugan puts a subam fast. There is no point in dragging this story anymore. Ramesh scene is unbearable to watch  and now that mental Rajesh is back. Really i rather face mangatha mouth then this mental Rajesh.

Agree with u ratna...

Rajesh and Ramesh torture kku mangatha mouth better..and raasu mama adhukku mela🤢
If director sir wants to bring any character again...pls bring komaru...😆😆
nfan thumbnail
Who is komaru?
I don't mind serial continuing for more time, but let the characters be more positive, so much of negativity,no edartham.

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nfan, komaru is the guy who initially went behind paramu and ragini...and then reformed by our great Buddha...TM sir.
he helped nail rajesh...in ragini matter.

Originally posted by: nfan

Who is komaru?

I don't mind serial continuing for more time, but let the characters be more positive, so much of negativity,no edartham.

raaspach thumbnail
Originally posted by: swash2

nfan, komaru is the guy who initially went behind paramu and ragini...and then reformed by our great Buddha...TM sir.

he helped nail rajesh...in ragini matter.

actually his name is kumar...inga ellarum paasama komarooo nnu solluvom😆
Now he is busy with then nilavu (serial) produced and directed by kobi aka Thirumurugar😆
kalcandu thumbnail
Originally posted by: _SK_

Agree with u ratna...

Rajesh and Ramesh torture kku mangatha mouth better..and raasu mama adhukku mela🤢
If director sir wants to bring any character again...pls bring komaru...😆😆

Yesss!!  Komaru!!👍🏼 what an idea Madamji! This guhan looks like a makku payyan. Komaru is only personality😉

can't bear to watch rajesh again... the courier cover was addressed as rahini. instead of ragini
already prasad is called as prasath-thu...and malar is malaruu(deivanai's style)

😡Rasu mama enakkum pudikala. the only funny thing about him is that he calls his son 'murali' in some scenes and 'siva' in some scenes.