Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
<3 Happy Birthday, Jillu <3

Once upon a time...Two decades ago,

God made the world with a heart full of love,

Then He looked down from heaven above,

And saw that we all need a helping hand,
Someone to share with, who'll understand.

He made special people to see us through
The glad times and the sad times too.

A person on whom we can always depend,
Someone we can call a friend.

That someone turns one year older today!

Who is that someone??

She is sweet like the sugar candy,

she is caring like a sister,

she is funny like Charlie Chaplin,

she is smart like Einstein,

and

she is SUPERCOOL like the Ice cubesπŸ˜›πŸ˜†.

Our birthday baby is none other than

Supercool3 aka Vithya (Jillu)

10 SuperCool facts about our birthday babe😎:

Her I-F journey started 17th Feburary 2010 in the famous Dil Mill Gayye forum:)

She joined the I-F Development as the viewbie of Sensational South.

She is a hopeless romantic. Fairytales, cosmic love, dark passionate love stories attracts her attention. Maybe thats why she loves The vampire diaries.

Our queen of romances all time favorite Tv couples - Stefan-Elena, RK-Madhubala and Siddanth-Riddhima.

She is cool as the ice but if someone invades her private space or mess up with her - she will erupt like the volcanoπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†. (Thank God we are yet to see this side of hersπŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

She has a great sense of humour, knows how to cheer up her friends with her jokes. She could give comedian like Santhanam a run for his money as rumor has it that she is sishya of the great power star SamπŸ€“πŸ˜³.

She is lazy to write her course essays but do not mind writing pages after pages about her favorite RK (its not bolly or RK of Madhubala🀑). Her biggest secret were revealed last yearπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†.

Want to know?? Check out the link:
Open at your own riskπŸ˜’
https://i.imgur.com/KNMYW.jpg

She likes to stand out from the crowd because she has the confidence to go the extra mile to make a point. She is not afraid to speak up her mind and doesn't follow others!

She is a hard worker since her young age, master at multi- tasking and managing her time efficiently. She is a great  writer, good signature maker,and  a potentials RJ (for those who have heard her birthday radio show for one of the DT members last yearπŸ˜›).

Lastly but not least - Not everyone in the world has the privilege to have a good friend like her. Its hard to find people like her and when you have found someone like her, its hard to let go of her. She will stand by your side to the very end and never judge you! We feel blessed to have someone like her as our friend/sister!.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail

Aahaana thumbnail

Dear Vithya

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you areπŸ€—
I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... 
Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday Baccha!
 You are 3 again my fellow Payal! I miss you loads and have an awesome day being awesome as ever! Hope all your dreams and wishs come true! 

Lots and lots of love 

Niki x

Vithya! 😳

Wishing you a very happy birthday. May you have an excellent day and be blessed with loads of gifts and wishes.

Like your username, you too are supercool, continue to be so πŸ˜† Have an amazing year and day ahead. Have a BLAST!

-Ridzii

Hey Jilz!

So, I barely knew you before CC happened. But in the CC, I'd like to think that we're pretty awesome and cool. We work and work but I think I got to know you better through Crazies! So glad that it happened. But anyway, here's a day that you get to celebrate!

Happy birthday!

Have an awesomely-amazingly-fantastically-fabulous day! πŸ˜ƒ

Saraa.

Vithya! Many many happy returns of the day! Hope you have a wonderful day and a year ahead. We'll soon get to know each other more as we work our way in CC πŸ˜› 

Love,
-Khushi.

"Happy Birthday Vithya!! I hope you have an awesome birthday and an amazing year! I still remember discussing Mahesh Babu with yo, well more like drooling over him, back in the Tollywood CC πŸ˜†
But either way, enjoy your day! πŸ€—

Cheers!
Naina"

Happy birthday dear friend met you at the SS forum May God Bless you Supercools (Vithya) with all that you want today and the whole year Have a blast with your near and dear
 chalhov

Jill Jill rama mani πŸ€—
A very very happy birthday πŸ˜³ . I came to know you through bahu . Being my bahu's biwi πŸ€” I dunno what that makes me πŸ˜† . As you may know i know bupkiss about making siggs and all.. So as a prezzie make one for yourself with Mahesh Babu & Surya waala something like Agni Nakshatram Mani cinema poster type πŸ˜›. 

May you have a blessed year and god bless you with good health , peace and happiness. Ensoy the day chellam πŸ€—

Happy Birthday Jillu. Wish u all the success and happiness in life.
  Have an awesome year ahead and enjoyy ur day to the core !!!!

*18Shabbo

Happy birthday Jillu!!!!! I wish that your day goes wonderfully.
May you have a healthy life and spend it with all your loved ones.
Have loads of happiness and adventure with struggles and wins.
Its really relaxing to be working with you in the CC.😳
Happy birthday once again!!!
-Nabila.

*czarcastic.*

Hey Vithya!
Wishing you a very very happy birthday! 
Thanks for all the last minute help with the graphics..that was supercool..as are you!
God Bless

Mainpost - Aahaana
Tags - Gurprit
Signatures and avatars- Appy, Roshni, Ravjot, Gurprit, Shak, Visha

Special thanks to Yuvika for sending out PMs.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Eeeks me first! πŸ˜ƒ

So I just got to know you like what, a few hours ago? But I can tell that you're a real cool person, and we're gonna have a swell time together erm...doing what we're supposed to do!! So here's wishing you a very very Happy Birthday hun xx I hope you have an amazing day, and an even better year ahead! God Bless You :)

Love,

Ritchelle
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Supercool Jiii!

Many Many happy returns of the day. Have a great one! God bless you and keep you always happy and ever smiling. Have a blast.

ENJOY! πŸ˜ƒ
yaqeen. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Vithya! πŸ€— Have a nice year ahead. πŸ˜ƒ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Pirantha naal nalvazhthukal Jillu πŸ€— Hope you have a lovely day πŸ€— 

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday VithyaπŸ€—
God bless you! may you get all of happiness & joy just like your username!
Though we recently known to each other via PM for solving my some of questions , but i have found a great person in you who is very co-operative & friendly at the same time.

Dear, 

Phool khilte rahein zindgi ki raah mein,

Hassi chamakti rahe aapki nigaah mein,

Kadam kadam par mile khushi ki bahar aapko,

Dil deta hai yehi dua baar-baar aapko...!!

Great Threads Melz & guys!

Dev.
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Members are so quick πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Jillu...Happy Birthday πŸ€—
Meli posted my msg at last min..thankies πŸ€—
Enjoyy a lots...and especially i wanted u to check my surya avi πŸ€£ It looks like he is saying "I love you jillu" 
Like Surya..I also love you lots πŸ€—
Where is the party tonight? πŸ₯³
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Cools/Jillu many many happy returns of your birthday Have a blast with all your near and dear God bless you

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago