Sanjay shruti marriage on the cards

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't know why but I increasingly am getting the feeling that Sanjay shruti marriage is on the cards considering that entire Sanjays family has been introduced and shruti house has been sold so maybe compromise marriage is on the cards or maybe shruti may move to Sanjay house as a tenant or maybe shruti and Sanjay may pretend to be married so that shruti and family can stay in his house

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, true.. Shruit will soon be pushed into a corner with no house,  no job and no Sanjay. Lets see how the story develops and why Shruti would agree to stay with/marry him 
SharmilaGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --MI--

I don't know why but I increasingly am getting the feeling that Sanjay shruti marriage is on the cards considering that entire Sanjays family has been introduced and shruti house has been sold so maybe compromise marriage is on the cards or maybe shruti may move to Sanjay house as a tenant or maybe shruti and Sanjay may pretend to be married so that shruti and family can stay in his house

I also think that Shruti will get married to Sanjay very soon n then there will be a big issue...as Ami will never accept anyone in her father's place..
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SharmilaGupta

I also think that Shruti will get married to Sanjay very soon n then there will be a big issue...as Ami will never accept anyone in her father's place..

True.
misty85 thumbnail
Speed has slowed down... So I feel lot many things will happen before they marry.