Preview for Tomorrow from Setindia.com

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Tonight , Purab promises Meenakshi that he will introduce her to his 'mystery woman'. Who is she?

As if we do not know who is she?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
thnx sangeeta....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I think the SET people had their daily bout of forgetfulness when they wrote this.....

Purab promises Meenakshi that he will introduce her to his 'mystery woman'. Who is she?

IDES ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰
kanchi thumbnail
No re No Not Ides.Kanchi Kanchi๐Ÿ˜‰
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ides

thnx sangeeta....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...I think the SET people had their daily bout of forgetfulness when they wrote this.....

Purab promises Meenakshi that he will introduce her to his 'mystery woman'. Who is she?

IDES ofcourse๐Ÿ˜‰

Probably setindia people are watching us closely and see how many of us are here...so that is why they must be thinking....who is she or who will it be?๐Ÿ˜†

ides thumbnail
No re No Not Ides.Kanchi Kanchi๐Ÿ˜‰

hey hey Kanchi....none of that....its strictly on a first come first served basis tday.........๐Ÿ˜‰

Probably setindia people are watching us closely and see how many of us are here...so that is why they must be thinking....who is she or who will it be?๐Ÿ˜†

well in that case Misha......arent I nice to have solved their delimma....๐Ÿ˜‰
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

well, i think they must have meant...how will she react!!!!

well that would sound right, as she would get surprised,when she would   find  that out ......

devi thumbnail
Who else but Jassi. Purab has not yet mentioned to  M who he is going to marry and so M will be in for a suprise, shock or whatever. Maybe when she learns its Jassi, she will either think she can win Purab back with her looks, or really understand that Purab is in love this time minus the looks. And perhaps Jassi will try to change her appearance based on what M said to her as she will see some competition. Although she never change for Armaan even though  Malika dresses to kill
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"mystery women"....uh-huh like we don't know
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
is the preview for meenakshi or the viewers?
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

is the preview for meenakshi or the viewers?

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†neither.....its for T&D....they seem to have forgotton that its Jassi๐Ÿ˜‰