Glad Emmanuel won over Harshika today

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Emmanuel is such a talented boy and wished Harshika good luck even if he was ahead of her in the game.

Harshika was ranting and raving about beating Emmanuel - - she also showed her bias against Sakshi one time earlier in the series.

Harshika always uses her tears about her mom to get ahead.

Emmanuel - - always was and is a courteous boy - his parents should be proud of him

Once before Emmanuel also wished to get the award but wanted the prize money to go to Sarthak so that it can help him in his noodle stall business.

So for all these reasons I am glad Emmanuel won today!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy Emmanuel won today. Judges always favour Harshika
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i dodnt like emmaual at start but after watching his skills and him u grow to like him he just a boyish boy lol harakia shendidnt deserve to b der sje can only bake...(sakshi devenra and sartak much better cooks well grounded ppl)
suzygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am also happy and glad emmanual won over harshika
harshika was behaving rude and selfish today she told her helpers not to share single thing with opposite team 🥱 harshika lost bcoz she was trying to be over confident lol
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very pleased that Emmnauel won.

He has shown us that he is also a good person. He has learnt  to work  in a team. He has  been  supportive of his fellow contestants even whilst competing with  them. Most of all, he is kind and generous( when he offered to let Saarthak  have the prize money).
Also one of the most imaginative and creative contestants.

Emmanuel and parents should feel proud!
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Are we all forgetting that these are KIDS! Remember the time when Harahika was given the power to release tied hands, she picked Emanuel first or second.
If we are looking at negativity among these kids, they all were always against Harahika and didn't want Emanuel as their partners or in their teams.
Again, let kids be kids and at least we can be grown up and mature about it. The fact remains.. Harahika has lost her mom and you can't say she is using that to her advantage. That way sarthak lost his dad and he could be using that to his advantage too.
I love all these kids equally. They are all equally talented. Emanuel is so imaginative .. Harahika is a baking queen... Sarthak and the other little one (can't remember his name atm) are like kings of desi cooking and sakshi is a creativity queen.
Let us let these kids be kids.
Grow up!
Sugar_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agreed. And, although they are kids, it doesn't mean they can put their peers down. I really liked Harshika the first time I saw her on TV and I won't lie, somewhere the fact that she lost her mother at a very young age really struck me and I had a special corner for her in my heart. But of course the fact that she has talent counts majorly, but since that day Harshika has continued to disappoint me time and again. If you rewind and check all the episodes till date you will notice that this girl has said so many bad things about her peers/ fellow contestants. Its really a shame for such a little kid to have so much hatred in her heart. And, yes I do acknowledge the fact that she's just a kid, and if it was just one or two instances I would have just ignored the act citing it as childishness but  it has been very much consistent on her part. I think every parent needs to teach their kid to respect everyone and be polite! She sure is one talented girl but I'm afraid if such behaviour continues she won't be able to reach as far as she has the potential to.
About what happened in the episode, I'm extremely glad Emanuel won. 
bangles thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the name of 'maturity' and being 'grown up'  adults  and parents should stop looking the other way when children behave badly and show their mean nature.
 Being talented or having gone through hardships in one's life does not excuse bad manners.

No one has issues with children being children.

Look at all the other contestants - they are conducting themselves well- they are children too!
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that Emmanuel won yesterday...He s talented and a sweet kid with no hatred

eventhough Harshika is a kid I m surprised 2 see her hatred towards other contestants...and all other contestants were supporting Emmanuel and campaigning for him 
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How did sakshi got eliminated