Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nano123

Lovely update

I'm glad that you liked it... ThanQ...
Originally posted by katy185

wonderful update 👏
i was smiling throughout😊

Hahaha... I'm glad that you liked it... ThanQ... I hope I will make you happy with future parts also...
Originally posted by shiv456

lovely update

Lovely ThanQ... I'm glad that you liked it...
Originally posted by arnavkhushi22

Awesome update
Loved it

ThanQ... I'm glad that you liked it...
Originally posted by MJ_K2

Gud

ThanQ... but I don't think you liked the update... sorry if I disappointed you.

Arnav - Khushi - Life Part 37

He is waiting for her to come. He well knew about her expressions after hearing his words to Payal. He wants to see her flushed face. He wants to see the Red - his favourite colour - on her cheeks. Whether it is due to shyness or angry - nothing will make any difference. He is tapping on the table, when she stormed into canteen.

He looked at her face, and saw most awaited sight. An angry Khushi. I think, with this anger only she bet the hell out of that stupid Rahul' he thought. A small chuckle crossed his lips.

"Arnav Ji... what did you say to Payal?"

"Me? Nothing Khushi"

"Acha... then why Payal said that you informed her... as I said, I have some personal work and went away? And I didn't allow you to accompany me? Why did you tell them like that?"

"Why? Didn't you say that? This is not fair Khushi. You only said those words to me and you forgot that easily? Hmm... Very bad... Please Khushi... Just once try to remember what we talked at the stairs near Dean's Room. Didn't you remember or shall I tell you again?"

"What??"

"Yeah Khushi... I think you forgot what we talked about. So I think it's better to remind you"

She tried hard to hide her blush. But he is hell bent on bringing that beautiful colour on her cheeks. She looked at him. Her mouth opened in to a perfect O' seeing the smirk on his face, which dropped the blush on her face. She narrowed her eyes and slumped herself on the chair. He smirked looking at her flushed face. Hmm... I saw what I want' he thought.

"It's ok Khushi... relax... why are behaving this hyper?"

"Nothing Payal... leave it" she said. She bent her head to look at her hands Lad Governor kahike... How easily he lied? How easily he put me in this situation? What he thinks of himself? What if they asked me where I went? What my work? Can't he guess my difficulty, what if they asked me any questions regarding this? Lad Governor'

"Governor? What are you talking Khushi? Which governor you are talking about?" asked Lavanya.

"Koi nahi... I'm going to classroom. Payal are you coming or not?"

"Yeah... coming..."

Khushi gave Arnav a serious look and went to classroom, muttering something, along with Payal.

"Chote... Why are you teasing Choti like this? Did she really say all those things to you? I'm in doubt now. You shouldn't say that. She may feel hurt." said Anjali.

Arnav not at all like what Anjali said Khushi feels hurt? HIS Angel feels hurt because of HIM?' He thought. "Oh... come on Di... it's between me and her. Please don't say anything. I don't like anybody's interference in between us" he strictly said

"Arnav... watch your tongue. She is elder than you. I don't want YOU to talk like that with any elders. You are not any teenager Arnav. I knew that you well know how to behave yourself. Don't let me to teach you anything." Warned Aman

"Sorry Di... I just... I felt bad when you say Khushi will feel hurt because of me. Please never say that. I never will do that" saying this he left from there to his classroom but not before looking angrily towards Aman.

Aman and Anjali chuckled lightly.

"Ye Chote bhi na... we can't bear his anger as well as his love. Poor Choti..." both Aman and Anjali looked at each other.

"What? Love, Bhai and KHUSHI JI? What are you talking Di?" asked Akash, who is shocked to the core.

Both Aman and Anjali startled firstly and composed themselves.

"Nothing Akash... we just..."

"Stop it Di... I am here from when Bhai asked you to don't interfere and I heard everything from that time. Can you please tell me the matter? You know I have the right to know about my future bhabhi" said Akash

Sighing deeply Anjali said "Fine... Chote loves Khushi. He wants to marry her. And you don't even try to tease him or say anything about Khushi. He won't leave you for good"

"Wow... I mean Oh My God... Bhai and love? And that too Khushi Ji...? I can't believe this. Aman Bhai is it true? Do you know about this? And NK, Lavanya did they know too? Wait a minute, did Bhai proposed Khushi Ji?"

"Woo... slow down Akash... don't be so desperate. You know, we are talking about your Bhai... Arnav Singh Raizada. He never will do that normal people does. He didn't propose Choti. Leave proposing, he not even thinking about that. I just wish Khushi will change this ASR wala Arnav. Only she can change him."

"And what's about Khushi Ji? Is she also in love with Bhai? Do you have any idea?"

"No, Akash... we don't know anything about that. But when I saw her before Chote... I can feel her love for him in her eyes. I hope and deeply wish she loves him back. Do you know how possessive Chote became about her?" asked Anjali.

"He almost warned us saying, if anybody tries to separate Khushi from him, he never will leave that person. Didn't you remember how Arnav beat Rahul, when he misbehaved with Choti? He really scared us with his possessiveness."

"So, you behave yourself in this matter. Otherwise we can't stop Arnav for this" warned Anjali.

"Hmm... thank you so much for warning me. I will take care of that. I want to live for long. I don't want to die early, that too because of my own brother's love" he made a sad face and went to his class room.

"Aman, I don't have any class now. I will go home now"

"Thank god... I too don't have classes now. Then let's go somewhere."

"Somewhere? But where? What will we answer to my dear brothers?"

"Leave that to me. Come on lets go. I'm sure we will be back by evening before classes end. Arnav has a series of serious classes today. And Akash and NK don't have any idea about us. So, you don't worry... come on..." he dragged her to the parking lot to hop the car.

Mean while...

"Lad Governor kahike... how shameless he is. Jab dekho... will try to tease me. I won't leave him. I will... I will..."

"What are you murmuring Khushi? What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing..."

"Oh come on... tell me... What happened? Why are you irritated with Arnav Ji? What he did?"

"Don't talk about that Lad Governor... I hate him"

"Oh really? Can I take that as joke?"

"Payal?" she left an irritated sigh "Do you know what that Lad Governor did? When I came out from Dean Sir room, he cornered me asking for a... for a..."

"For what?"

"Fooorrr... a... Umm... Ah... Um... a..."

"KHUSHI... are you going to tell or not?"

"Heaskedmeonemorehugas Ialreadygavehimin excitementoftheselection"

"What?" Payal shouted in irritation.

"He asked me one more hug as I already gave him in excitement of the selection"

"What?"

"Oho... Payal... how many what's you will say? And how much you will get surprise?"

"Of course I will be surprised. How can you expect me to be normal after what you said? How can he ask like that?"

"Hmm... don't ask me that... he is a Lad Governor. He can ask anything to anyone. Lad Governor kahike. You don't know about him Payal... he is not the man who he looks like."

"Hmm..."

"You know, today morning when I saw my result, I'm really excited. And expressed my feelings through..."

"Your hug to him. So, he asked you to hug him again?"

"Yeah Payal. He is teasing me like hell from the time I hugged him. He cornered me near the Dean's room. When he is looking at me, I can see something different in his eyes. But I can't understand exactly what. And don't know what to do now. See, he also said about my personal work, making me uncomfortable and reminding me about the time he cornered me. He is hell bent on teasing me" she pouted.

Payal laughed her heart out seeing helpless Khushi. Khushi mouth opened a perfect O'.

"Here I'm confused about the things happening to me with that Lad governor and you are laughing like hell? This is not fair Payal..." she pouted again.

"You look so adorable when you pout Khushi, and also when you blushed. I think Arnav Ji wants you to blush more. So that he can enjoy your beautiful face. If things allowed he would have kissed you"

Khushi blushed furiously remembering their morning kiss. She hit on Payal's shoulder to stop her from teasing.

"Stop it Payal... now just tell me about how to deal with this situation. I don't want to be a fool in front of others"

"Hmm... just act like it's nothing to do with you. It won't affect you. And make sure you won't give him any chance to tease you. I mean before he starts teasing you, you have to divert his mind. I think it will help you."

"Hmm... but how?"

"I don't know... think..."

"I'm not getting any Payal... you also think"

They sat silently for some time. When they both got an idea they shouted looking at each other

"SNEHA..."

Both smiled at each other.

"But I need your help in this Payal. I can't message him, when I was in front of him. He will catch me. You know he is very alert at all the time."

"Oyy... don't drag me in this crazy thing. If Arnav Ji knows that I helped you, then he will surely kills me. Sorry Khushi... I can't do this."

"Please Payal... I can't ask any other's help in this. Please... for me... for your adorable friend... pleeeaaassseee" she requested Payal with a pout on her face.

"You know... you really got my weak point. Fine... I will help you... but whenever Arnav Ji knows about this, you have to take me out of this thing. Ok? Deal?"

"It's 100% ok to me Payal... thank you for your help and don't worry I will be there for you when the need comes" saying this she hugged Payal to get a tight hug back.

He is pacing in room... He is restless. He didn't see her from the lunch break. They already came back to home. He wanted to see her before leaving for house. But she is nowhere.

"What's the use of pacing around in restlessness? You are only the reason for this. You made her feel irritated with your shameless questions in front of everyone. What if anybody ask her about her personal work'? How can she answer them? Will she say or can she say He asked me another hug'? How could she face everyone there? You are impossible Arnav. Kya zaroorat hai use irritate karne ki? Now see... I think she is avoiding you AGAIN..."

"AMAN..." Arnav gave an angry glare to Aman, who is having a teasing smile on his face.

"What? You know, I am saying the truth. She is avoiding you AGAIN"

"Aman... I'm going to kill you now."

"Oh... Khushi... come dear..." said Aman.

"Khushi...? Kaha..." he turned immediately to get a glimpse of her.

"Hahahah... Hahahah... Arnav... you became a love sick puppy yaar... Hahahah... I can't believe this. Hahahah... the great mighty ASR is in love... he is a desperate lover of crazy Khushi Gupta... Hahahah... Oh My God..." unable to control his laugh, Aman lay on the bed and laughed holding his stomach.

Arnav, who is watching his friend with gritted teeth, turned his face and smiled a little with his friend's words - he is a desperate lover of crazy Khushi Gupta. He liked to hear that. But he masked his smile with a frustrated expression and looked at Aman.

"Oh... come on Arnav... don't try to mask your expression now. I know you felt good when I said that. Don't you? Come on accept it" forced Aman with a bright smile on his smile.

"Pheww... Ohh... Argghhh..."

"Come on... come on... come on... accept it ... accept it ... accept it ..." he asked, sounding like a song.

Arnav couldn't control his laugh anymore seeing his friend's crazy behaviour.

"Ok... fine... I'm admitting it... I felt nice when you said... Um... Desperate lover of crazy Khushi.' stop laughing now... Oh... come on... and I'm warning you... if you say anything to anyone about this admitting... think that will be our last time in talking terms. I will surely beat the hell out of you" warned Arnav knowing it won't affect his friend.

"Hahahah... let's see... how much you can stand on your words. Anyway, if it is not involved with my Choti... I definitely would have told everyone. I care for her. So, you be relaxed. And I warn you Arnav... if you try to hurt Choti..."

"Then I won't think a second to hurt myself. You have my word."

"Arnav..." Aman hugged Arnav tightly "Thank you... don't leave her"

"Never in this life. If I have to, then that will be my last day"

"Shh... don't go there. You both are important to me. I don't want to lose any one of you. Stay with each other all the time and enjoy the life" said Aman.

"Oh... come on now... don't be senti Aman... and tell me one thing... do you really feel that she is Choti? I mean did you find any resemblances between Khushi and Choti. I didn't remember Choti that much. I'm sorry for that. But from so many days I want to ask you this. Now tell me" he just wanted to divert his friend's mind. What else will be the best topic other than Khushi to divert him?

"No... Arnav... except her name, smile and eyes... I did find any resemblances. But still I think she is my kiddo sister. I deeply wish this Khushi be my sister Khushi. My Choti was also full of life, like this Khushi. But I can't do anything without knowing about her family. But I want to..."

"I will try to find out. Give me some time"

"No Arnav... Don't do this. It may spoil your relation. Just leave it. We will handle this later. First you concentrate on how to express your feelings to her. I know it's difficult for you and you can't say her face to face. So, if you want any help let me know"

"I will kill you Aman..." both started laughing.

"What help? Who need it? Can I know?"

"Here... your madam... go and explain her... but remember I have your word. Otherwise..."

"I know... I want to live for some more days" Aman turned to Anjali and held her hand "Nothing Anjali... we are talking about Choti... I mean my sister Choti. I'm just telling to Arnav that how much I wish that this Khushi to be my Choti"

"Hmm... Aman are you fine?" Anjali knew very well that how much Aman attached to his baby sister.

"Yeah Anjali I'm fine"

"Ok... back to normal... first you guys tell me where you went after lunch?" Arnav asked suddenly.

Both Aman and Anjali looked at each other in a surprise and shocked expression.

"Oh come on... don't give me that look. I know where you guys were. I just want you both tell me that"

"Oh... Chote... we... we... Umm... ha... we went to temple..."

Arnav raised his eyebrow at his sister, who bluntly lied to him.

"Afternoon - temple? Which temple Di?"

"Oh come on Arnav... don't tease her. We went to coffee shop to spend some quality time. Right Anjali?" Aman asked her innocently.

"Aman?" she gave a angry glare to Aman.

"What the? Di... is he saying truth? You went to spend some QUALITY TIME? Why didn't you tell me before? I could have helped you in this."

"Oh... shut up Chote... tum bhi na" blushed Anjali.

"What shut up? You went to coffee shop to spend your quality time with your lover. By the way, what did you do there Di? You know you can tell me. I hope you enjoyed your ALONE time with your LOVER in the ALONE corner of the coffee shop, right Di?" she can see the teasing look in her brother's eyes. He is smirking like an idiot. Let Khushi come into his life permanently then I will show him what is teasing means' thought Anjali

"I never allow anyone to tease my Angel Di... not even you... I won't allow anyone to dare that"

"What? How did you know, what I'm thinking?"

"As I got to know about, spending your QUALITY time with this simple boring and unromantic guy. I knew everything Di"

"What? What did you say? Boring and unromantic? Do you have any idea about how romantic he is with me? He is never a boring lover for me. Do you understand that?" she blurted out her frustration, not knowing what she is saying.

Arnav raised his eyebrow and looked at his sister with teasing smile in a meaningful way. He winked at Aman, who palmed his forehead after hearing Anjali's words. Suddenly Arnav became serious and turned to Anjali.

"Di... today is the last day you both are going out without me. I'm not allowing you to go with this Aman ALONE from now onwards"

Both Aman and Anjali looked shocked to Arnav.

"What Chote... but why? I mean..."

"What did you mean Di? You said he is very romantic with you. Then who knows what, what he will do with you? I don't want anything happened in between you both before your marriage"

"What do you mean?"

"Phew... Anjali... he mean... that he doesn't want ANY romantic things to happen in between me and you BEFORE our marriage. Do you understand now?"

"Romantic?" Now this the time for Arnav to hit his forehead along with Aman. Aman went to Anjali, explained everything what Arnav meant in her ear making her blush.

"Di... I think now you understand what I meant. Thanks Aman..."

"Chote..." she hid her head in Arnav chest, saving herself from the teasing looks from the two most important persons of her life.

Both Arnav and Aman laughed out loud seeing her innocence. Anjali looked at both of them and hit Arnav's hand lightly.

"Tum bhi na Chote..."

Arnav took her face in his hands and said "humesha aise hi Khush rehna Di..."

"Don't worry buddy... I promise you, that she will be happy all the time. I will make sure of that..." both Arnav and Aman hugged each other, making Anjali sandwich between them.

One more, silly update... But still I hope you all liked this update...

Thanks to each and every reader, who LIKED my updates, SUPPORTED my work and COMMENTED on my updates... It's a lot to me... I replied to every comment... if I miss anyone sorry...

Here I want to tell you something. If any of you are not interested or not want to read or don't like my work - then please please delete me from your buddy list. I don't want to spoil/waste your time. Sorry for bothering you with my PMs.

Who are interested in my story and want PM

Then, please scroll down...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
Please add this account to your buddy list for PMs. I will not send any PMs from my main account