Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: abigail93

hey I totally understand khushi's stance... but what I don't understand is why arnav could still not find out about his mystery caller. going by arnav sort of brains, he'd have been faster than that.

ThanQ so much for understanding Khushi's character... as we know... Arnav behaves sometimess as a idiot... so this is all... 😉 ThanQ for the comment... its a lot to me... ThanQ...
..Sri.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga123

Amazing update...thanks for the PM

ThanQ...
..Sri.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikadhanu

Idiot arnav for joke also how can he say like that:@ poor khushi hope nothing will happen to her due to that raghul. Nk know about khushi feeling towards arnav.but how akash came to know about arnav loves khushi??? Awesome update cant wait for next update

You only said that Arnav is an idiot... then he will behave like that only right?😆 I also hope the same dear... nothing should happen to her... I dont think Akash knows about Arnav's feelings. may be he is guessing seeing his brother's concern about Khushi... but I dont know.. ðŸ˜‰ ThanQ for the comment... its a lot to me... ThanQ...
..Sri.. thumbnail

Arnav - Khushi - Life Part 31

"Khushi... if you depend on us like this, then, what will you do in next coming years? Your Bhai will be here few months. And I will be here only one year... but you will be here for more 5 years. Then who will take care of you? You have to learn to stand for yourself. We can't be with you all the time, right?"

She cannot take these words. She is really feeling bad. She never think, Arnav will feel like this. Is he getting irritated about me? Am I asking more from him?' she thought. She really felt bad when he said, We can't be with you all the time.' She don't want to think about his words. But she felt it really difficult for her to stop thinking. She never thought about her future without him. It is not that she thought about her feature with him. But she couldn't take that, he might not be in her life for long. Yes, she wants to depend on him. She wants to be with him forever. But after hearing his words, she is having doubts that he might not be hers. This thought itself killing her mind. Her eyes welled up with this mere thought.

No I can't be sad. I can't be weak... If I remain like this Arnav Ji might not like me. I can't take Arnav Ji's hatred. I will try to be strong. Any way Bhai said Akash Ji and NK Ji is coming today. Then no need to worry about that Rahul... I will be strong' thought Khushi. But her strong will stayed only few seconds. Before she complete her thinking about staying strong, she saw Rahul and his friends coming towards her. She felt sudden fear ran in her body. She kept mumbling be strong, be strong' while pressing Payal's hand.

"Hello Khushi... what are doing here" asked Rahul

"can't you see the tea cup in my hand?" said Khushi, not giving any chance to Payal to answer.

"What?" Rahul couldn't take Khushi is fearless answer. He never understands her fear in her eyes. Because he is not either Arnav Ji or Aman Bhai' thought Khushi.

"What anybody will do in canteen Rahul? its evening, so we came here for tea" Khushi gave her answer with irritating look.

"Khushi, I think in these few months, u changed a lot... I never expected from this"

"Who told you to expect something from me? Never do that... and it is my life. I will live as per my wishes. Please don't interfere. I need to go... bye. Come Payal" saying this she dragged Payal, who is watching Khushi in astonishment, leaving shocked and fuming Rahul and his friends.

"Khushi... what was that?"

"Payal please don't talk anything now... first we have to leave from here"

"But..."

"Please not now... umm... Payal... can I come to your house today? I mean, can I stay this night at your home? Will your parents feel bad?"

Payal understand what Khushi need - a safe roof. She smiled and held Khushi hand and dragged her towards her car.

"Of course you crazy girl... no one will feel bad and you can come there at any time"

Khushi sighed deeply and went to the parking lot with Payal. After seeing them, the driver opened the door and drove the car to Payal's home.

"Make yourself comfortable betiya... think as you are at your home only... Payal... take her to your home. Give her your dress. Both of you freshen up and come for dinner," said Payal's mother.

"Dear... what's your name anyway?" Payal's father.

"Khushi" Payal's father nodded his head and gestured Payal to carry on...

Khushi instantly liked Payal's house and her parents. Payal gave Khushi one of her dress. It took some time for her to select the dress. As Khushi is taller than her, she gave her one of her long night suit. Both made themselves fresh and went to dining hall to have their dinner.

"Come on dears..."

All the family members including Khushi started their dinner. They talked random things for sometime... they asked about Khushi's family and details. Payal's family members liked Khushi. Her innocence, her childish antics everything about her they liked. After dinner Payal took Khushi to her room. after reaching their room, both sat on the bed.

"I don't know what to do about tomorrow evening training. Should I attend or not, I can't decide" said Khushi.

"Of course you should. How can you leave this opportunity Khushi? And what was that at canteen in the evening? You know, you almost smashed that idiot's ego. What an answers yaar. I never expected that you could give answers to someone with that force. Wow... it is just...'

"Stop it Payal... that's why I'm tensed. At that time, my mind is somewhere. I couldn't think properly and I answered him like that. I don't know what he will do tomorrow. I can't trust. Bad boys never change. I was just thinking about..." Khushi's talks were stopped with her phone ring. She looked at her phone to know the caller. After seeing Akash' on screen, she immediately answered the call

"Hello Akash Ji... how are you? How is everyone in Delhi? I hope your dad is doing well now"

"Hello Khushi Ji... we are fine. And my dad also doing well now. They will come here in two days. Only NK and me came just now. We will meet you tomorrow morning in the college. Are you going to college tomorrow evening for training class?"

"Oh... Akash Ji... you both are here. Thank god... I'm thinking about you. And waiting for your call. Thank you so much for giving me a call. I don't know what to do tomorrow. I am little tensed"

"Why what happened? Is that Rahul did anything to you? Or did he say anything?"

"No actually I only said" she explained everything what happened at canteen earlier in the evening. "So, that is why I am little tensed. I don't know after hearing my answers how he will react. So..."

"You did good job... don't worry. Tomorrow you attend your training class. Me and NK will be there with you. You just prepare yourself and attend the class. Tomorrow morning we will reach there at 8.30. make sure you will come to college after we reach. Ok?" asked Akash.

"Hmm ok Akash Ji..."

"And Khushi Ji... Aman Bhai asked me to inform you that don't say anything to Rahul. Just take us to him, then I will handle."

"Ok Akash... as you say... and thank you for coming here."

"Good night Khushi Ji..." both Akash and NK said

"Good Night Akash Ji, NK Ji"

Both Payal and Khushi reached their college after receiving message from Akash about their arrival at college. Khushi took blessing from Payal's family members, while they asked Khushi to come frequently, before leaving the house.

After reaching the college, she saw both Akash and NK standing at the parking place nearby canteen. She and Payal went to them and wished. Both Khushi shared a friendly hug with both the brothers. Then, Akash asked Khushi again, about what had happened after they left to Delhi. Khushi explained everything to them. When they are talking, Khushi saw Rahul, coming out of canteen. She excused from Akash, NK and Payal. Surprising the trio, she went to Rahul.

"Hi Rahul... good morning"

"Hi Khushi... good morning" replied a very surprised Rahul. He never expected in his wild dreams for Khushi to wish him.

"What is the matter Khushi... you are looking happy today..."

"Can you come with me? For a minute... please..." she asked him with a smile playing on her face.

Thinking what made Khushi this happy, Rahul nodded his head and walked with her. While she led him somewhere, he observed her face nothing else. After walking for less than one minute, he heard her saying

"You said that I'm looking happy today, right? The reason is here. Meet my two of friends"

When Rahul turned to look at the person she is introducing, he stunned to see Akash and NK. Then he turned his face towards Khushi to hear her words "Two of my friends - Akash and NK"

His face turned into different colour, which nobody can recognise. NK who is observing Khushi and Rahul's faces, immediately understand Khushi's motive in introducing them. So, he immediately held his hand in front of Rahul and said

"Hi... Rahul Bhai... I'm NK... brother of Akash and Arnav... cousin of Aman Bhai..." he well know, what names control this moron.

"No need to introduce me Khushi... Rahul is well aware of us... I mean me, Bhai and Aman Bhai... isn't it Rahul?"

Nodding his head, he looked at Khushi and said "Umm Khushi... I need to go... I will talk with you guys later... I have really important work to do... so... bye for now..."

"It's ok Rahul... I can understand... if you won't talk with us also it is fine with us. I just want you to meet my friends. And yeah... I want to inform you one thing... I said them that you wanted to meet them. Therefore, they asked me to inform you that they will meet you in afternoon. As they couldn't come up this early, they said at anytime, they will appear hear. So I just want you to be here in the afternoon, when they will come. After all, you want to apologise to them, right? Ok... then you carry on with your work. After they come here, I will let you know... so, bye for now..." said Khushi with a small smile on her innocent face.

Rahul looked at Khushi shocked along with the trio. He acknowledged Khushi's words, by nodding his head and left after bidding bye to them.

"Khushi Ji what was that!!!?" asked NK

Without giving an answer, Khushi sat on the bench with a thud, breathing heavily. Payal rushed to her and held her shoulder

"Khushi... are you ok... what happened?"

"I am fine Payal... it is just the tension about Rahul... that is all"

"But how can you say that Khushi Ji... I mean you behaved very brave, unlike the Khushi we saw before"

"Thanks to Arnav Ji... Akash Ji... he only said me to learn to take care of myself. I cannot depend on any others all the times. So I am trying to do that... if I try this with you all beside me, then I think I can manage alone after some time... that's what I'm trying to do... nothing more" all the trio noticed the slight sadness in her voice. But they didn't say anything.

After attending their morning classes, they again met at canteen. Khushi is all ready to attend her training. Both Akash and NK assured Payal that they would take care of Khushi. She left the college, believing in their words.

Khushi attended her training class at evening when both NK and Akash stayed at college. For her ease, the training held at open auditorium. She felt somewhat secured. Some of her faculty are also there. When she looked back, both the brothers assured her with their hand gesture that they are with her. She smiled little and finished her training along with other students. After finishing the training, Akash along with NK, dropped Khushi at her hostel. After reaching hostel, Khushi; reaching home, both Akash and NK felt relaxed.

When the night dawned into bright day, Khushi left for college as usual. She stayed with Akash, NK and Payal throughout the day. And evening is nothing different as same as the full day is nothing different from yesterday, except few attempts of Rahul to meet her and talk with her. Khushi was successfully avoided Rahul. She noticed restless Rahul, when she is around her friends. After finishing her training, she went to her hostel waiting for her strong support to come. Waiting for her Bhai... waiting for her... No... I will not wait for him. As he said, I cannot and I will not depend on him. I will show him that I do not need his support anymore. I have so many friends other than him. They will support me. I know... I don't need his support' she thought.

But almost immediately But I want his support' she thought again with pouting her lips. She looked at her mirror and said "Oh Khushi what is wrong with you? As bua Ji said, you are really crazy. Can't you control yourself? Can't you hold on to yourself? Hey Devi Mayya help me... it is going to be hard for me to avoid him. Give me strength to stay away from him." she slumped into bed muttering something against her Lad Governor... with smile, with love, with care and with a slight blush on her cheeks. When she noticed what she was doing, she closed her face with the pillow and said aloud "Argh... Lad Governorrr..." After trying a lot for long time, she gave up in trying to avoid his thoughts. She dozed off thinking and waiting for her... Arnav Ji... with a smile adored her face.

Part 32

ThanQ so much for your SUPPORT, COMMENTs & LIKEs. It's a lot to me...
Scroll down for PM...
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
..Sri.. thumbnail
Please add my PM account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list for PMs...
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update..
Khushi tackled Rahul bravely and
the last part where she want to avoid thinking of Arnav and couldn't do that was beautiful dear..
waiting for the arnav arrival..
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing!
Love the way Khushi handled rahul..
The apology part was awesome!
so, Khushi trying to live without Arnav's support?
But Arnav won't remain without giving her support! 😉
Waiting for next!
Continue soon..
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it...
waiting for d next part...continue soon...
thanks for d pm...
sfghfj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update. loved how khushi handled rahul. pls continue soon
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm. Our sherni is coming back. Thats great. Continue soon.