Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi ff Arnav-Khushi-Life Thread 2 link posted on pg-134 on July 7th

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Soft moon light, twinkling stars, cool breeze... slight fog is covering the roads due to winter season... It's a pleasant night in Delhi. 

Raizada Mansion

The climate is soothing; but Mr. Akul Singh Raizada's mind was disturbed. He is thinking deeply about his elder son's future, as he got the information from his sources saying that how much his son getting spoiled with all the unnecessary habits...

When he is in deep thoughts, his wife Mrs. Akshaya Singh Raizada came to the terrace. After seeing her husband in deep thoughts, she remembered the phone call which he got at the time of dinner. After receiving the call, he became furious. But he didn't give any answers to the questions asked by his family members. They thought its may be work related. But after seeing him as tensed more than furious, Akshaya got little bit worried and wanted to know what will be the reason for this. She kept her hand on his shoulder, he turned back to see his wife. After seeing her so much worried, he asked her to sit beside him. She sat and asked him

Akshaya: "Why are you looking so tensed? Is there anything bothering you?"

Akul: "Hhmm." He nodded.

Akshaya: "Is it work related? Is everything fine in your office?"

Akul: "No, it's not work related."

Akshaya: "Not work related? Then what was bothering you? Is there something I should know?"

Akul: "Hhmm... It's about our son Arnav..."

Akshaya: "about Arnav...? What about him? What was that to worry about him...? Is there anything wrong at the college?"

Akul: "In two year he will finish his studies... So, I'm thinking to hand over my business to him... I'm sure he will be successful businessman. I don't have any doubt about my son's capability..."

Akshaya: "Of course he will be successful... u r there to guide him. But what is bothering u still?"

Akul: "After giving the responsibilities of my business I want him to get married..."

Akshaya: "Oh, that's a good thing... I hope we can convince him about marriage... and I think he will agree with us if we find a nice girl..."

Akul: "There is the problem... I asked my sources to keep an eye on him... like what is he doing at college? With whom he is maintaining his friendships and all... but I didn't get any good signs from my sources... They said he is completely spoiled..."

Akshaya: "Spoiled???? What u r saying?? What do u mean spoiled???"

Akul: "I was saying what my sources said... They said he has all the bad habits like smoking, drinking, racing and he is a complete womanizer... See with smoking and drinking, we hope any girl will adjust... but what about addicting to women... will any girl adjust with that? Do u think they will? And, what about races... if he is that much addicted to races, then how will he able to successful in business?? He is pouring that much money in his habits... Is this a good sign??? With one year in college made him like this... then think about later... two years remaining in graduation and two more years in Post Graduation... how will he be...?"

Akshaya: "Oh!! Come on... he is a student still... why are u thinking that much about these things... Once after he finishes his studies he will be fine... Now he enjoying his life... let him... when it comes to races, he won't get that much time after taking the business in his hands... And when he knows the importance of health and wealth, he will stop the habits which will be spoil his health, wealth and his reputation..."

Akul: "And what about marriage...?"

Akshaya: "As I said before... we will convince him... He will agree with us if we find a nice girl for him..."

Akul: "Nice girl...? For Arnav...? Do u really think anybody will give their daughters to a womanizer? I don't think so?"

Akshaya: "What do you mean that?"

Akul: "I mean nobody is ready to give their daughters to Arnav... I already asked my sources to get the opinion on Arnav from some of the families from where I was thinking to get their daughters as our daughter-in-law... Then the person from my source team went to those families like a man who wants to give his daughter to my son...  but in returns nobody give him a good opinion on Arnav... everybody said he is a spoiled son of mine..."

Akshaya: "What?!!"

Akul: "Hmmm, Yes, u heard it"

There is a complete silence between them. They come back from their trance with the ring of his mobile... In between, their maid Hari Prakash came and said to Akshaya that Nani is calling her... so she left...

Gupta House, Lucknow

Garima: "NO, I don't accept... Khushi will continue her studies here in Lucknow itself only"

Shashi: "Oh... Garima what is this now? How many times we discussed about it..? You are again saying this?"

Madhumathi (Buaji): "It's ok Garima; Shyam and Keshi will be there with her... no need to worry."

Khushi: "NO, I am not staying with jiji or bhai buaji... I will be staying in hostel..."

Buaji: "WHAT?!!!"

Garima: "That is why i'm not accepting this. I don't want her to stay alone there"

Shashi Gupta: "Khushi will stay in college hostel. And that is final"

Buaji: "Garima is right. It is not a good decision Shashi. How can she stay alone in hostel? She can't handle the people there. And she can't stay alone there with unknown girls, NO I can't accept..."

Khushi: "Oho come on buaji... I can take care of my self... don't worry about me... anyways jiji and bhayya are there... and morning and evening also I have classes in University. If I'm spending more time in travelling it will be difficult for me to attend the classes and return home on the time. I can't reach home early in the evening. Coz my evening classes will end at evening 8 O' clock. If I have any problem I can call them... and I WILL call them."

Buaji: "No, I won't accept it... She has to stay in either Keshi's house or with Shyam. If she doesn't want to stay with them then I myself will stay with her..."

With that Khushi looked at her father who assured her with his eyes, like as he is saying everything will be fine'. After fighting, pleading, crying and blackmailing or what not for long time... Buaji and Garima accepted for Khushi's stay in hostel...

Khushi is very happy about her admission in UM... She is going to take a graduation course in music (B Music)... She is very interested in music from her childhood. She wants to become a singer... when she is a girl; she learnt music as hobby from senior and famous singers... Due to her father's business, they travelled so many states... with that she learnt both the south Indian (Karnatic) and north Indian (Hindustani) classical and light music... Her interest in music grown with her... she is very talented. With that she got the scholarship in the University. So Shashi Gupta decided to send her to the University... she is eagerly waiting for the day to join in the University... at last the day has come... Tomorrow is the day for long wait to go to Mumbai... 

Part 2   Part 3   Part 4   Part 5   Part 6   Part 7   Part 8   Part 9   
Part 10   Part 11   Part 12   Part 13   Part 14   Part 15   Part 16
For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DO NOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 07 July 2014 at 9:44am

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Bubbles76 Goldie

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
hey dear ...
its a nice starting ... looks interesting
cant say much as i want to read more ...
so do continue sooon
wud love to read more Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

"What the hell", said Arnav with irritating tone. Today is the first day of college after vacations. He started early to reach the college. But due to his driver's fate, he didn't check the car's condition. When Arnav reaches some of the distance to college, two of the car tyres are got punctured... he cursed his driver. He waited for cab, but didn't get any. Coz, most of the students studying in university prefer walking, cycling or riding their own vehicle in campus from their place either it is hostel or their home. Remaining students prefer public transport that too mainly buses. There is less chances for cabs and others than buses. Arnav got irritated. He thinks Arnav Singh Raizada in a BUS!! Unbelievable. I hate that driver and I'm going to kill that idiot.' With that he hopped up a bus which goes to Fine Arts department which is in far end of the campus. Suddenly he felt his heart beat increased. He thought may be this bus journey (only for minutes also) is irritating him, and after sometime it will come normal.

All the students in the bus got surprised to see the mighty ASR in bus. All of them gasped to express their surprise which is more irritated the great ASR. And he took one seat which is available near him, and he didn't bother to see whose beside he sat. After few seconds, the TC comes and asks him to ticket. Then Arnav removes his wallet and gave TC 1000 rupees note and asks him for ticket. With surprised look the TC said: "Ticket to Fine Arts department is 14 rupees. Give the change. I don't have change for 1000." With that Arnav got more irritated. And with his arrogant mind he started fight with TC.

Arnav: "What the! Don't you have change for 1000? How can this possible? Check your wallet; you surely will have the change. Coz I know how many students will catch the bus for university."

TC: "Really!!! You know how many students will catch the bus for university, but don't you know who are catching the busses are only students. They will have the passes or only gives maximum 20 rupee notes. Nobody will give even 100 rupees. And stop arguing with me and give the change or leave the bus."

With that Arnav gets more irritated and opens his wallet to give the change. But, he didn't find any change. He never caries lesser notes than 500... In fact he never thought that, he will need the change. He thinks and turns to TC and says with his rude tone "See I don't have any change. But, I want to go to department right now. So, just give me the change and ticket"

TC: "Then, Why did u hop the bus? And anyways I don't have change just leave the bus" said and turns to driver to stop the bus.

Before Arnav says something, he heard a voice from his side, saying "It is ok bhaiyya. I will give the change. Just give him the ticket." With those words a girl gives the change to TC who gave ticket to Arnav later. Arnav was totally dumb at the minute. He is completely lost his senses by seeing a beautiful girl with most mesmerizing smile. He thinks how can anybody have this much amazing smile?'. He came back from his trances with her voice.

Girl: "Here, your book. It slipped from your lap when u r fighting with TC" she giggled.

Arnav: "Ahh thanks. Actually my car tyres were punctured. So, I have to hop." He doesn't understand why he tells her about his situation. He never gave any explanation to anyone.

Girl: "It is ok. No need to tell." With that she goes to get down the bus. Suddenly she turns back and says with most amazing smile "have a nice day, don't fight with any other. Bye"

Girl got down and the bus moves forward, then the reality hits Arnav and he tries to reach the girl. But she already left. He is angry on him for not asking her name and department. He cursed his mind. He thought "She got down the bus at last but one stop. So either music or painting or sculpture or HIS department means fashion designing.  Whatever it may be she is definitely Fine Arts student. And he never saw her before in the fine arts premises. Is she fresher? Need to find out." When the bus reaches its lost stop, he hopped down the bus with a smile on his face and thoughts of the Angel in his mind.

All his friends shocked to see the arrogant ASR smiling. When he saw them, he got an idea about how to find that Angel. Immediately he asked his friends about fresher's party.

Arnav: "Guys when the fresher party is?"

Akash: "Bhai!! R u asking about fresher party? Unbelievable..."

Arnav: "Shut up Akash... just tell me when the party is?"

Anjali: "Chote... May I know why r you so interested in fresher party? You never interested in that... We asked u so many times. But you denied our request and don't want to be part of it. And that too about bachelor degree fresher party? What happened suddenly?"

Aman: "Exactly Anjali... I agree with u. He is not interested even his fresher party. But suddenly what happened."

Arnav: "Come on guys. I asked just like that. You people only said that party will be held. Right? And the classes are also going to commence from tomorrow. So when are you planning the party?"

Actually Arnav don't want to say anything about that Angel, whom he met few minutes back. Because, he knows if he says anything about her, nobody will leave him, and everybody will start teasing him. Because he never interested in any particular girl. He never interested in love, relationship or marriage things. His view, opinion and thinking about a girl are completely different from others. He thinks girls are interested in his money, fame for their own purpose. No girl will genuine to trust. He trusts only few ladies in his life, his Nani, his mother, and his sister Anjali. He is the most handsome, rich and powerful guy in the college. Though he is first year PG student, but he will affect every student like he is the senior student of the college, from his bachelor degree days. Every girl dreams about him. So, he behaves according to girls' behaviour. But, when it comes to that Angel, he feels like he never felt before. He felt like something is pulling towards her. He felt like she is very important in his life. He wants her in his life. He is feeling like, with her he is complete. He doesn't want to think about her like what he thinks about other girls. She is pure. Her smile is divine. Any one will forget their tensions, sorrows and pains just by seeing her smile. She is goddess of beauty. She is Angel, HIS Angel...

Akash: "Hello, bhai, where u lost? What are you thinking about?"

Arnav: "Nothing, thinking about party"

Aman: "Ok fine, but for party we have to take permission from Dean."

Arnav: "Why?"

Aman: "Because, this year he is not ready for fresher party. Last year from your batch..."

Arnav: "What!!! My batch? My department?"

Aman: "I didn't say your department. I said your batch. I mean engineering; Arts departments' students gave some complaints. So this year he doesn't want to repeat that. So he is not ready for."

Oh god, if Dean don't accept then how can I find my Angel? I have to do something about this. We have to get the permission from Dean' Arnav thoughts and says, "Chalo we will go and ask him once again. If we take responsibility, I'm sure he will agree."

Aman: "Are you out of your mind Arnav? This is not any +1 or +2. This is university. How can u take care of full university responsibility? There are nearly 2000 fresher will be there. How can you take care of everyone? Its impossible."

Anjali: "Yes, Chote. Aman is right. Its very difficult to take care of each and every student."

Arnav: "hmmm. Ok then, we will ask permission up to Fine Arts and Management departments. Coz we r fine arts students and you both are Management (he pointed to Akash and Aman). At least for two departments we can take responsibility, right?"

Akash: "I agree with bhai. Then come let's go to Dean Office. If he agrees means we have to do many preparations." With that he starts to dean office along with others. On the other hand Arnav has a small smile on his lips, which is surely noticed by Anjali. She thinks why is he smiling now? Something is there, need to find out'

She is thinking about the man who fought with TC in bus. He is handsome. But he looks like rude, arrogant person. He looks like rich. I don't know how people don't have 10 rupees with them? It's strange. He doesn't have change, but immediately he started fight with TC? He is really lad governor. But something there in his eyes. Why I'm feeling like something is pulling me towards him? I need to stay away with him. Hope I never see him again. Hay Devimayya, please save me.' With those thoughts... she went for searching office to submit her details. She asked some people about the way and went to office, which is next to Dean Room... When she entered there, she saw so many students near the Dean Room... they looked like they are arguing for something... suddenly her heart beat increased. She thought maybe she got tensed with new atmosphere of University.

"Hey Devimayya... It is my first day in college, but here something fishy is going on... I think these are seniors. What if first day classes gone with this... I heard, in Universities, students will do so many strikes for their rights and demands... what if they are fighting for something now?" she thought but Khushi being Khushi she said loud, with her index finger in her mouth. By hearing this someone said "exactly, you heard it right..." with that Khushi turned back to see one girl and one boy of her age...

Lavanya: "Hi, I'm Lavanya; this is Nanda Kishore..."

NK: "Oh come on Lavanya, its NK, not Nanda Kishore..." and turned towards Khushi "Hi I'm NK... I prefer NK..."

Khushi: "Hi, I'm Khushi... nice meeting you"

Lavanya: "Nice meeting you too... which department?"

Khushi: "Music"

Lavanya: "Oh great... we are theatre arts"

Khushi: "Theatre Arts... that's means acting...!?"

NK: "Yeah... acting"

Khushi: "are wah... that's great..."

Lavanya: "Where are you from? I don't think you are from Mumbai..."

Khushi: "No, I'm not from Mumbai. I'm from Lucknow..."

NK: "Then where are you going to stay? Any relatives are here in Mumbai?"

Khushi: "Actually sister is staying here in Mumbai and my brother is staying in Pune with their families. But I'm staying in university hostel..."

NK: "Lavanya also staying in university hostel only. May be you can request your warden, then you both can share one room..."

Lavanya: "nice idea NK... I will do that... what about you Khushi? Do you have any problem in sharing room with me?"

Khushi: "No, Lavanyaji. I don't have any problem."

For PMs please add my PMs account "me-N-my-arshi" to your buddy list. Please "DO NOT" add sankadevi_lg.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 14 February 2014 at 1:56am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

Dean: "Ok ok. If Aman, Arnav, Akash and Anjali are ready to take responsibility, then I'll give permission to you. But only for your departments that means Fine Arts and Management. But if anything happens, I don't spare you. I will suspend you four. Hope you got that."

All four: "Thank you Sir, you have our word. We never get you down. We will take responsibility. Once again thank you sir."

Dean: "Ok, now you people go. I will send permission letter to you department heads."

With that Arnav, Akashi, Anjali, Aman and other students went out to inform their classmates. When coming outside from Dean's room, Arnav feels his heart beat increased. Immediately that Angel comes to his thoughts. He rushed outside and searched there to find his angel. But he didn't find her. Everybody got surprised for his weird behaviour. 

They came out from their talks with the shouts from Dean's office... "I think they got what they wanted..." Lavanya said. Khushi said bye' and went to office.  Seeing her retreating figure, "she looks very innocent" said NK. Lavanya she open her mouth to talk while nodding her head. At the same time they heard, "Oh! Who is that she', looks so innocent?" NK and Lavanya turn back to see their siblings.

"Who is that girl, NK bhai?"

"DI... she is the beauty with innocence..." said NK to receive a hit on his back from his elder brother. "Oh... Arnav mere bhai. How are you? I miss you a lot" said NK with tension mixed smile. "NK, this morning only you met Arnav at our dining table. Didn't u remember? Then what happened in this two hours that u r missing chote A LOT? And how many times I told you to call him bhai? He is four years elder than you" said Anjali, who is the elder sister of Arnav and Akash and  NK. "Di... you know I love him... really I can't stay without..." stopped NK by hearing Arnav's words, "NK, Enough. Stop it. Zip up your mouth. You already talked too much."

"Oho come on NK. Stop it." Said Lavanya and turned to Anjali and said again, "She is our new friend Di from music department. Her name is Khushi"

"Khushi?" asked Aman and Anjali looking at each other.

"Yeah, Khushi. Very nice and sweet girl" said Lavanya.

"Anybody will lose themselves with her smile. She is very innocent" added NK.

With that comment Arnav mind went to that Angel who he is searching from morning. He came out from his thoughts by hearing, "Ok enough everyone. Its time for our classes. Lavanya, you have introductory classes right? Then why are you waiting here. You also go to your class room and can you introduce your new friend I mean Khushi to me? I want to meet her" said Aman, who is elder brother of Lavanya, Akash's senior. He is the person who will control all his juniors in his circle.

Anjlai: "Yeah, I also want to meet her. Lavanya can you introduce her to me also?"

Lavanya: "Sure Di. Bhai Bhai tomorrow morning before classes I will introduce her to you people. Coz, today evening she is going to settle her things in hostel. I'm sure you people will like her."

After this small discussion everybody went to their class rooms to attend their respective lectures. Throughtout the day Aman and Anjali were very restless. Arnav, akash, NK and Lavanya got confused with their sibblings behaviour. Not understanding whats wrong with them.

Arnav's father Akul Singh Raizada and Aman's father Suraj Mathur are childhood friends. They studied together, grown together. Later growing up they started a small business. After some years with their hard work the business went to well known to people. Now Akul and Suraj want their elder sons to take the lead after completion of their studies. They are waiting for the day. Anjali, Arnav, Akash and NK are the children of Akul singh Raizada. Aman and Lavanya are the children of Suraj. There is 8 years gap between Aman and Lavanya. In between them Suraj lost his one more girl child. When Aman's mother giving birth to Lavanya, one of their maids took the girl and demanded for money. Police caught that maid, but failed to catch the kid.  Aman likes his lost sister very much. He spent only two years with her, but still he is very fond of her. Till now he didn't lose his hope about his sister. He thinks that she will come back to them. He is waiting for that day.  

Here, in office room Khushi went to music department clerk to submit her documents of her previous studies details, scholarship letter and remaining necessary documents. Then she went to her the class room, which held little bit far from office building. She is very happy to day... She entered in class room to meet her class mates. She introduces herself to everybody.

Payal: "Hi, I'm Payal"

Khushi: "Hi, I'm Khushi"

Khushi: "Nice meeting you"

Payal: "Nice meeting you too"

Khushi: "I'm from Lucknow, where r...?" she stopped with the entry of some other students in to the class room.

Senior: "Hi, my name is Rahul. I'm third year student of music. We are here to inform you all about fresher party will be held this Saturday. And Dean gave permission only to Fine Arts and Arts departments. So, its strictly for students of these two departments only. We don't want any other department students here. Please make sure you are not mentioning anywhere and not bringing any other department students. I hope you people got what I'm saying." Saying this he turns back, and sees Khushi, and asks, "Hey, what's your name?"

Khushi: "Khushi"

Rahul: "Where are you from?"

Khushi: "Lucknow"

Rahul: "Where are you staying?"

Khushi feels uncomfortable with his looks and Payal gets irritated with his behaviour with Khushi, and says

Payal: "She is staying with me in my house with my parents."

Rahul: "Who are you?"

Payal: "My name is Payal. She is my cousin."

Rahul: "Ok..." with that he left the class room with all other senior students.

Khushi: "Why did u say like that? I mean I'm your cousin and staying with you and your family? I'm staying in hostel"

Payal: "I don't like his behaviour and looks. So, that is why I said like that."

Khushi: "Oh, Ok. Thank you."

Later, music department peon comes and announces about the fresher party and introduction class with the head of the department and faculty. After lunch, all the first year students of every department had an introductory class with their respective faculty and HOD, at their respective class rooms. Which indicates, the classes will commence from the very next day of the introductory class, except Saturday (which is decided as fresher day), and their syllabus and achievements by previous students and all.

Evening at girls' hostel

Lavanya: "Please madam, she is my best friend. We both want to stay together. Please accept it madam. Please, please..."

Warden: "You joined here just three days before, you started demanding?"

Lavanya: "Please madam, accept this. Please"

Warden: "Ok, you both can stay together. By the way what's your name?"

Lavanya: "Khushi, from Lucknow", she is very happy for staying with Khushi. They both went to their room for settling down. Lavanya helps Khushi for arranging her stuff in the room. Khushi called their parents and told everything what happened that day and told about her new friends Lavanya, Payal and NK. Then Lavanya also talked with Khushi's parents and says that Khushi will be ok there, no need to worry. With that phone call everybody in Khushi's house relaxed. Here Khushi also settled in her room comfortably with Lavanya. In no time they two got close friends.

After finishing their dinner both the friends came to their room. Lavanya notices that Khushi became dull. She knows the reason. "Khushi, don't you tell me about your family and friends?" asked Lavanya, trying to bring her to normal mood and she succeeded. Then Khushi forgets about her home sickness and started telling about her likes and dislikes, jilebies, golgappes, hobbies, friends, family and about everything and asks about Lavanya.

Lavanya: "My name is Lavanya. I'm from Delhi. I joined in B.T.A (Bachelor of Theatre Arts) my brother also studying here. He is in management Department. He is doing his PH.D in management. His name is Aman. My parents are staying in Delhi only. My father is doing business in fashion industry with his friend."

Khushi: "Your brother also studying here? Great... you won't be lonely here."

Lavanya: "yeah, he is very caring and understanding person. Anything if I want immediately he will give me that... really I'm very lucky to have a brother like him. Hey I forgot to tell you, my brother and Anjali Di wants to meet you. Tomorrow I want to you meet them. I think you don't have any problem with that. Do you?"

Khushi: "No, I don't have any."

Lavanya: "Ok, then, tomorrow in the evening you will meet them."

Khushi: "Ok"

After that some time they talked about movies, sports, college and more. And went to sleep peacefully dreaming about their future.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 14 February 2014 at 1:57am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

punnaanchal Senior Member

Posted: 24 October 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 30 October 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Next day morning Lavanya, Khushi got ready for college, and left little bit early. Lavanya wants to introduce her new friend to Aman and Anjali. She already informed Aman and Anjali about their meet. Aman and Anjali also got ready and left for college. When Lavanya Khushi reached college, Aman and Anjali are already waiting for them. Aman is getting frustrated with the time his sister taking.

Anjali: "Cool down Aman. She will come"

Aman: "You know Anjali that I can't. I'm eager to meet her. I want to confirm is it she or not?"

Anjali: "I know. You are eager. But it will take time for them to come. Just relax. I hope you'll find what you are searching."

Aman: "I don't know. I will find or not. But I..."

Lavanya: "What you will find or not Bhai? What you want to find?"

With this, Aman and Anjali turned back to see Lavanya with a fair slim figure with most innocent face.

"Choti" both Aman and Anjali whispered.

Both Lavanya Khushi looked at them confusingly, and said "Choti? Who is Choti?"

Then Lavanya said, "Bhai, this is Khushi, my friend. Not any Choti. She joined yesterday in music department." And turned to Khushi and says "Khushi, he is my brother Aman. And this is Anjali Di, NK's sister."

Khushi: "Namaste." with confusing and surprised expression in her face. She is not sure why they want to meet her. And asked the same...

Khushi: "Lavanya told me that you two want to meet me. May I know why? And why did u call me Choti after seeing me? And why did u both get shocked to see me?"

Aman, who is lost in her innocence, was not able to answer her questions. Anjali, who understand him well, took the lead to control the situation. She pressed Aman's hand lightly gesturing him to come to senses. After, she turned to Khushi and says "Nothing. Yesterday when we met Lavanya and NK after classes, they both praised you to like nothing. So we want to meet you. When coming to shock... we didn't expect Lavanya brings you this early. Rahi baath surprise ki, we remember one of our close one by seeing you. We used to call her Choti. Sorry if u feels bad about this."

Khushi: "No, not at all. It is just curiosity to know, that why I being called by another name. You know, if anything comes in my mind then I can't control myself to do or say about that. Now I want to know about what u said. So I immediately said those words. Sorry. And may I know who that Choti is? That too if u don't mind"

Aman, Anjali and Lavanya smiled at Khushi's words. Aman and Anjali both liked Khushi instantly by seeing her bubbly and cheerful nature. Aman is waiting for Lavanya to go from there. He wants to talk with Khushi alone. Luckily, Lavanya got a call and excused herself and went little far. Aman sighed in relief, and turned to Khushi.

Aman: "It is ok Khushi. You can ask anything to me. Choti is my another sister."

Khushi: "Sister? You had another sister? But Lavanya didn't say anything about her."

Aman: "No, she didn't remember her. When I lost my sister, Lavanya is just few days kid. My mom went to trauma after losing my sister. So, my dad said nobody should talk about her in front of my mom. As Lavanya was kid, she used to be with my mom always. So she never hears about my Choti. After that also we never mentioned to her about our sister."

Anjali: "When we see u, we got remember about her. So, immediately we said Choti."

Khushi: "You also know about Choti. How?"

Aman: "Our fathers are friends and business partners. So, we used to stay in neighbouring houses. And as Anjali is just one year younger than me, she remembered my Choti."

Khushi: "Oh yeah, Lavanya told me about your relation. Don't worry Bhai. Your Choti will come to you. Hope you don't mind if I call u as Bhai." Khushi don't know why she called Aman as Bhai. And she doesn't know how much happiness she gave to Aman.

Aman, who is overwhelmed, by listing Bhai from Khushi said "No, not at all. U can call me Bhai, whenever u wants. And can I call u Choti?"

Khushi: "Of course Bhai. U can call me"

Lavanya finishes her call and come to them and says "Khushi come we will have our breakfast and we have to go for class." With that both the friends went to canteen. But Aman wants to talk with her more. Wants to ask about her, her parents, her family. When Aman is talking with Khushi, at the same time Arnav and brothers enter in college. NK and Akash saw their Sister and Aman are talking with one girl. But they can't see the girl's face, coz they r facing her back.  But NK can notice that girl. So, suddenly he says "KhushiJi". With that shout Arnav also turns the side NK was seeing. When she sees the girl, he felt like he already knows that girl. He wants to see the girl. So, he moved there. When he is nearing her, he feels his heart beat rising. Immediately he got remember the Angel whom he met two days back. So, to see her he increased his speed. But, his bad luck, before he goes there Lavanya took that girl away. He cursed Lavanya for that.  He went to them with Akash and NK. He wants to ask about that girl. Before he could utter a word, Akash himself asked for that.

Akash: "Who is that girl Di?"

NK: "KhushiJi. I said you yesterday about her. Didn't u remember?"

Anjali: "NK, how can u say that she is Khushi?"

NK: "Yesterday I met her, right Di? So, I can identify her."

Anjali: "Ok, she is Khushi Akash. She is first year student from music department. She is very nice girl."

NK: "I said it, right? She is very bubbly and sweet girl."

When all the four Aman, Anjali, Akash and NK are talking about Khushi, Arnav is thinking about His Angel. He doesn't know why? But his heart says this Khushi is his Angel. So, he wants to meet her at any cost. So, he is thinking how is it possible? Suddenly he got an idea and turns to others and says...

Arnav: "Ok enough everyone. Now listen to me. As fresher party is coming in days, I'm thinking why won't we go to first year classes and introduce ourselves with them. It will help new students feel comfortable with seniors."

Anjali: "Good idea Chote. It really helps them. Then, today onwards till party day we will go to our juniors and got introduced with them. And make them feel comfortable."

Arnav: "Yeah Di. We will. But a slight change I want to mention here. Nobody will go to their department students till party day. Means no fresher will know about who are their actual seniors."

NK: "Means? I don't understand completely"

Arnav: "When will u understand completely about anything?" said sarcastically.

Anjali: "Chote... leave him. And explain us."

Arnav: "Ok, Di. Here I am. Nothing is there to confuse. You are an interior designing student, so u are not allowed to meet your juniors till the party day. U has to go to other departments like music, theatre arts and management which are NOT related to your department. And Aman and Akash as they were management department, they can go to any of the fine arts department. Coz fine arts department is completely different from theirs. And theatre arts students can go to management painting and sculpture department. So there shouldn't be common topic when we are introduced with them."

Akash: "But why like this? I mean what need to be going to different departments?"

Arnav: "Simple Akash. We can meet our juniors at any time in next coming days. But we won't get time to meet other department students. So just for change I thought about this. If u guys have any problem with that we can drop the idea."

Aman thinks something, and says "Arnav, actually it is a good idea. No need to drop this. And u already said who can go to which department. But u didn't say anything about which department u r going to?"

Arnav: "Thanks. And I can go to music department. Coz, its not related to my fashion designing."

Aman: "why only Music department? You can go to management and all fine arts departments except painting and fashion designing, right?"

Arnav: "Yeah, I can go to Management department. But, not all the fine arts departments. Coz, as I said painting is related to fashion designing all drawings and all. Like that only, sculpture also has drawings stuff. And applied arts related to designing. And photography and theatre arts related to modelling. So I can't go for them. As I already said to Di, that she and her department can go for management. So, I decided to go for music department. That is all."

Aman was mesmerized with his explanation. And thinks that how Arnav make others accept his decision. He knows how to bring others into his path.' Aman is really happy about Arnav. After some discussions everybody decided that tomorrow they will go to first year students. With that everybody started to their classes, when Aman stops Arnav and asks. "Arnav... is there anything I should know?"

"What is that about particularly" asked confused Arnav.

Aman: "About music department. Is there anything else I should know?"

Arnav understands what Aman meant. And he knows like his Di, Aman is the one who can understand him well. Maybe more than Di. Aman and Arnav shares a good bond between them. Although there is a gap between their ages, still both are good friends from their childhood. And wants to grow it throughout their life. So, they decided to share everything with each other. When Arnav recollect their promise to each other, he smiles at Aman and says...

Arnav: "Yes, there is something you should know about. But, not now. I'll tell you once after I make myself confirm/sure with it. Till that day just close your mouth and stop thinking about that. I don't want anybody know about this. I think u got what I'm saying."

With that Aman laughed out loud and says "Arnav u will never change. In these years u r same as before. U doesn't want anybody tease u, but u want to do the things which others feel to tease u. U r unbelievable. And don't worry I don't say any word with anyone regarding this matter. But, I can't wait more... please make it fast. I'm eager to see her." Aman turns back with smile and went to his class leaving surprised and smiling Arnav.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 14 February 2014 at 1:58am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 09 November 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged

Next day, Arnav woke up little bit early and went to his jog. He is very much excited, eager and tensed. He wants to meet her. What if she is not she? What if she is she? How can he take the situation, when she is in front of him? What to talk with her? How to introduce himself to her? How she will react with seeing him? Will she talk with him or not? How she will behave with him? Is she remembers me? Will she recognize me? Arrrggghhh so many question. He is very much disturbed with these thoughts. So, he wants to go to college as fast as; as early as he can. Seeing him in such a hurry, his siblings are got confused.

Anjali: "Chote!!! What happened? Why are you in so much hurry today? Where are you going this early morning?"

Arnav: "Di, today I have some important work there in college. So, I want to start little bit early. Akash, u take Di and that monkey (NK) with you. Today as I'm going early, we can't go together. Hope u doesn't have any problem with that."

Akash: "How can we have problem with that Bhai? Don't worry. We will go together. But, why are u going at this time to college?"

Arnav: "what did u mean by this time? Whatever it was. I'm leaving for college. Bye. Take care of Di." With he said bye to his siblings and went to college. Today his heart is beating like hell. He thinks that my heart is beating like hell today. What will happen when that Angel will come in front of me? Arrgghh, she is making me crazy'. A small smile appears on his lips. Thinking about his angel, he moved to college. After parking his car, Arnav almost ran to music department. But for his shock, disappointment or some other feeling, Department door are closed. He ran his fingers in his hair with frustration. What the hell is wrong today? Why the doors are closed? What happened to lecturers and students? Where is everyone?' he thought. At the same time department peon came there to open the classrooms. Arnav immediately caught the peon and asked him.

Arnav: "What the hell? Where is everyone?"

Peon is fully aware of the person who is standing in front of him and asking some questions. Well how can anybody won't know about great mighty ASR. But one thing he is confused with why this mighty ASR is asking about MUSIC department? Why is he so much irritated?'

Arnav: "Answer me damn it."

Peon who is heard about Arnav, came back from his thoughts and says "ASR, this is the normal time we will open the classrooms. Before lecturers will come we have to clean every class rooms and keep all the necessary things in the rooms. I'm not at late. I'm on time. But why are you asking about this department? Do u have any work with the faculty?"

Arnav is now more irritated, frustrated and confused with the answer. So, again he asks "What do u mean U r on time? Is this the time to open department? I'm standing here from past 10 mins. Only 20 minutes are less to start the classes. How can u this irresponsible?"

Peon utterly confused with Arnav's behaviour and says "What? How can you say that I'm late? And what did u mean by 20 mins to start the classes? It is still 7.45 in the morning. Classes will start at 9 AM. We usually open the department at this time only. Check the time once. And please I have to go. It is getting late for my duty." With that peon went to his work.

"What the hell? Check the time? How can he say that my watch is wrong?" thinking this he looked at his watch to get the shock. Yes, it is 7.45 AM indeed. He really shocked about this. He didn't know how to react for this. He thought is he this much eager to meet her? Is this really HIM? Is this the reason his siblings are confused in the morning?' he recollected morning incident at his house. "That is why everyone in house is normal. They were not ready. What is happening to me? Why am I this much eager to meet her, see her and talk to her? Is she worth of it? I don't think. I have to move from here. No need to meet her. Anyway i will meet her in fresher party. Then what is the need to come here in the morning? Just leave it." Thinking this he went to his car at parking lot. And again said to himself "Anyway I came early today, why to waste time? I will go and check with auditorium for fresher day party. And I'll check her after 9 AM. She will come on that time. Gosh why am I again thinking about her? Ok, i will go know" he left for auditorium.

Khushi wants to reach college early. Coz, today she has language class. She wants to search the class room. She doesn't know where is language class will be held. She asked some students and went to her classroom. Today, all the first year students of Fine Arts departments have combined language class. Second year onwards they won't have any language classes. They will have only their particular subject classes related to their course. So, she along with Payal went to big class room. There they both met their friends Lavanya and NK.

It is already 9AM. Arnav wants to see the girl. So, he reached the music department. When he is coming here, peon came to him and says that the co-curricular teacher wants to meet him. And ask him to come to the language room. Arnav says ok and turn to music department. When he reached there, again he saw nobody is there in the class room. He went to department and asked the peon of the department about students' whereabouts. Peon got surprised to see ASR again, and informs him about combined language class. With that information, Arnav ran to language class, and stopped at the door to see the strength of the students.

Suddenly Khushi feels her heartbeat increased. She thinks may be her friends can hear her heartbeats. She checks here and there for something. And sees that same man from the bus stands at the door of the class room. She surprised to see him there. She forgot about her surroundings and keeps looking at him. Arnav also feels his heart beat increased. He knows she is here. He thinks that it is really difficult to find her in all. I can't search her here. How can I see her.' their chain of thoughts got disturbed with the voice of lecturer.

Lecturer: "Come in Arnav. I'm waiting for u. I want to introduce u to the new students of the college. Students he is Arnav, one of the brilliant student of the college." And turns to Arnav "Arnav I want to talk about party on Saturday, meet me after the class. How are preparations going on?"

Arnav gave a nod to students and says "everything is going good sir. We are awaiting the day, to meet our juniors. And I'll wait outside or meet u in staff room. Sorry for disturbing the class." With that he leaves the class.

Khushi: "So, iss lad governor ka naam Arnav hai?"

NK: "Yeah, his name is Arnav. My elder brother. But why did u say lad governor?"

Khushi: "Your brother?"

NK: "Yeah, my brother. After Anjali Di, he is in line. After him, Akash Bhai and then me. "

Khushi: "Oh, ok."

Lavanya: "But u didn't say why u calls him lad governor?"

Before Khushi says something, lecturer asks some questions to everybody about their departments, their interests and others. The lecturer Radha Krishna aka RK', who is in early 30s, wants to make students comfortable in his first class. He is a language lecturer and also co-curricular head. He need to interact with these students frequently for the events comes up in the future days. He doesn't want any student feel uncomfortable with him. The total class went on introductions with fun and jokes at healthy atmosphere. Each every student of the class immediately likes their lecturer. He is the lecturer, the girls will dream about. He is the lecturer the boys feels jealous. But both girls and boys want to impress him. He smiles about this.

"Hayeee... he is very handsome yaar. OMG look at his smile. I'm going to die" says one of the girls. "Yes, he is" acknowledges Lavanya, who made NK angry with that comment. He didn't like the thought Lavanya praises some other man. He doesn't know why he is feeling like this. Khushi observes this and smiles inwardly. After language class everybody went to their respective classes. Khushi wants to see lad governor. Till now she doesn't know that he is the student here. But, when she saw him at their class. She wants to see him, meet him and talk with him. She thought may be NK will help her in this. Here Arnav become very restless. He tried his best to go her class. But, RK didn't leave him. Arnav is frustrated. They had some discussion about fresher party.

After finishing his meeting with RK, Arnav went to search the girl again. He is very much surprised of himself. He is really confused about his own behaviour. That too for a girl. He is becoming more n more eager to see her. When entering to department he saw two girls crossing parking. Immediately he recognized the retreating figure of that particular girl. He also knows that the second girl is no one other than Lavanya. Without leaving a second he ran to them. He called Lavanya to stop. Khushi heard someone calling her friend. She knew whose voice is that. Immediately panic ran into her body. She thought before he comes she has to leave from here. She don't know why she is feeling scared for this lad governor. Actually she is feeling some odd feelings about him. She is confused irritated scared and feeling helpless. Before he comes there, she says to Lavanya "Lavanya I need to go to room immediately. You carry on with your friend. I'll meet U there" with that she ran from there.

When Arnav sea that girl running he got more irritated. He ask Lavanya "why she is running like that? And who is she?"

"Who is she!? She is Khushi. Thodi si paagal. Leave her Bhai. Tell me why u called me?" said and asked Lavanya.

"Khushi!?" a small smile appears on his face. Now he knows that she is SHE. His Angel. His KHUSHI.

Lavanya confused with his behaviour and asks "Bhai what happened? Why are u not talking anything? Why did u call me? And why are u smiling like that?"

Arnav don't know what to say. So he said he wants to talk about something. But maybe this is not the time. So, I will talk later. Saying this he led her to parking and dropped her in her hostel. Hoping for a glance of his happiness. After leaving Lavanya he left for his home.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 14 February 2014 at 1:58am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sri.. Goldie

Posted: 15 November 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Arnav woke up with the thoughts of Khushi. He checked the time, its 4 in the morning. He completely became crazy with her thoughts. He is smiling. He is not getting angry on anyone. He felt like he is not an arrogant, rude ASR not any more. He wants to control his feelings. He doesn't want to be with anyone. He doesn't want to think about any other person rather than Khushi. He wants to think about his future. With Khushi. HIS Khushi. With these thoughts, a small smile appears on his lips. "Today at any cost I have to meet her. I know, yesterday she ran coz of me. She still remembers me. She is scared about me. But still, I will meet her. Khushi... get ready to meet me. I'm coming". He got ready and went down for breakfast. When he saw NK there at dining table, he again thinks about taking help from NK and Lavanya. "Before that I need to meet her. If she is not ready to talk with me, then I have to make her talk with the help of NK and Lavanya. First, today I will meet her, then I will decide what to do" he thought.

She woke up suddenly by hearing that somebody calling Khushi...

She checked Lavanya, who is sleeping peacefully. She thought may be its Payal. She realised that she was wrong by seeing the time. Its 4 in the morning. She checked her mobile, but there is no any call or message. She still remember the voice. She knew its not Payal's or any girl's voice. She surely knows its a male voice. A man's voice. She felt the voice very familiar. But she is unsure whose voice is that. She try to clear her doubts but she couldn't. She thought for some time and went to sleep again. But immediately she felt like hearing the same voice saying Get ready to meet me. I'm coming... she got scared by these thoughts. She don't know why she is feeling like someone is talking with her? She is confused. She thought for some time then drifted into deep sleep.

Khushi woke up with the shouts of Lavanya. "Khushi wake up. Its already 8 in the morning, what happened to u today? Why r u still sleeping. Come on, get up fast. We r getting late to college" Khushi opened her eyes lazily to see Lavanya shouting at her. She doesn't know why Lavanya shouting like that.

"Lavanya Ji, why are you shouting at me like that? Why are u looking restless. Is everything ok?" Said Khushi with so much concern.

With that Lavanya's irritation got increased and yelled at Khushi saying "What is this Khushi. Did u forget that today we have to reach college early? Today senior students will come to our classes for introduction. They already informed us to come in time. We should not be late. But here u r asking me that everything is fine or not. Come on get up and get ready fast."

By listening Lavanya's words, Khushi got panicked and rushed to washroom to get ready. She is very much tensed to meet her seniors. What if, that lad governor come to her class to meet her classmates? With that thought she felt some unknown feelings run in her mind. She brushed the thoughts and got ready and left for college with Lavanya. She already wasted so much time, but not anymore. They reached the college by time. They bid bye to each other and went to their respective classrooms. After reaching the classroom, Khushi saw some new faces and she knows they are senior students. She feeling little bit tensed about the raging and all the stuff as she heard about a lot about these. She is really scared about raging. After entering the class, she saw her classmates including Payal. Payal immediately drags Khushi to herself and showed her one of the senior who is looking at Khushi.

Senior: "Is this the time to come to college?"

Khushi didn't like his behaviour and glare at her. She is feeling uncomfortable with his looks. Payal who observed this uneasiness of her, pressed Khushi's hand and asked her to relax with her eyes. They again heard the senior saying or we can say shouting,

Senior grabs Khushi's hand and asked again: "Hey you, what's ur name? I'm asking u, is this the time to come to college?"

Khushi already irritated with his looks, now got more irritated with his touch and shouting on her. By holding her hand he started to rub her shoulder. Nobody in the class noticing this except Payal. Because, all the remaining juniors of the class r engaged by the seniors. Khushi got angry and said

Khushi: "I came at correct time only. Classes will start at 9 am in the morning. And now its only 8.45. I'm not late. Don't shout at me like that."

Senior: "how dare u? U r giving me back answer!! And didn't we say u have to come early today?"

Khushi: "u only asked me to answer, and then I gave the answer. Then why r u feeling so irritated. Hah... tell me? And yes, u said to come early, but i don't want to come early. That's why i came on normal time. What the need to come early? I came to this college to study, not for this..."

Before she completes her sentence, she stopped by some other students who come to the class room. They saw the students and one of them asked the seniors,

"Hey Rahul, what r u doing here? Didn't we say u can't meet ur juniors before fresher party? Then what are u doing here in this first year class? And what r u behaving with them? Just leave her hand"

Rahul: "Akash Bhai. Hhmm... I... I... I'm here to introduce myself to juniors. Just to make them comfortable here, you know... "

Khushi: "Is this the way making comfortable your junior students by shouting at them?"

Payal: "Stop it Khushi. Leave it."

Akash: "It is ok now. Everyone go to Ur classes." With this he sends Rahul and his classmates and turns to Khushi and says, "See miss, u can't shout at ur senior like this. U should give respect to them."

Khushi: "My name is Khushi. And how can u say this? He is misbehaving with me, and u r saying i can't shout at him? Don't I have right to self-defence?"

Akash: "Oh... did he misbehave with u? Sorry i don't know about that."

Payal: "didn't u see him touching and rubbing her shoulder awkwardly?"

Akash: "No, i didn't mean it. I thought he is just holding the hand. I'm sorry for that. I'll ask him to keep distance with u guys. Don't worry. He is not good one. I know. I'll take care of him. U guys take care of urself near him. And you people (turning to the whole class), get ready for meeting the seniors at 11 am today. Don't worry. Nobody is going to rag u or tease u. Its just a friendly introduction meet. that's all. But, u people are not allowed to meet your department seniors before party. You will meet Ur seniors in party. Ok. And once again don't get tensed. Its only friendly meet. Get ready to meet them. All the best." Saying this he turns to Khushi and says "Ok, bye, take care."

With that Akash left the classroom and went to his siblings to inform about the incident. All the students including Payal and Khushi got relaxed from his words. "I hate that Rahul. He is an idiot" said Khushi."Yes he is" said Payal.

Akash went to canteen where his siblings are gathered. He is very angry on Rahul, who misbehaved with Khushi. He doesn't know why, but when he sees Khushi and Payal he felt like protecting them. He doesn't know why, but he wants to inform his siblings about this incident. When he entered in canteen, Arnav, Anjali and Aman were surprised to see very cool Akash in angry state. Arnav went to him and asks,

Arnav: "Akash, what happened and why are u looking so angry? Is anything gone wrong? Did anyone say anything to U?"

Akash: "Bhai, I hate that idiot. I want to beat that rascal Rahul. How dare he misbehave with them?"

Aman: "What? Rahul! You mean music department third year student Rahul?" Aman felt something bad. And he has a feeling like this incident related to the girl whom Arnav liked.

Akash: "Yes, i mean it. I want to kill him. How can he behave like that with such an innocent girl? But one thing is good. Khushi did correct by giving back answer to him. But without knowing the truth i shouted on her."

The name Khushi sent alarm to Arnav's brain. Immediately he got angry and asks Akash about the whole incident. Then Akash told him everything about Rahul and Khushi's argument. Aman got little worried about Arnav. Arnav is in full rage on Rahul, he wants to beat him. He thought how dare he touch Khushi. How dare he shout at Khushi?'Aman understood what's going on in arnav's mind and went to him and asks him to control himself. He assures Arnav that they will teach him a lesson for this. He tried to calm Arnav and somewhat succeeded. Arnav want to go and see her. He wants to make her comfortable. He wants to make her feel that she is not alone in this university. He turns to Aman, who smiles at him as saying everything will b fine'. Arnav also smiles and wait for the clock to turn to 11am.

Khushi, who is busy in her thoughts, came back by lecturer's entering. he asked everybody about their knowledge about Music and their studies... he started the class with some theory lessons about Music and important composers. He asks some questions to the students. When he is asking questions to the students, Khushi is the one instantly, actively and exactly gave the answers. Lecturer very much impressed with her. And ask the students to prepare some notes on history, source and elements of music. Its 10.15 am, when the lecturer left the class saying that next class won't be held. Coz, senior students want to talk with the class as an introduction. Khushi wants to listen some music as more 45 minutes are there for introduction. So, she selected one of her favourite playlist in her iPod and started to listen through her headphones, and went to garden area. Payal tried to talk with her and stop her, but stopped to see much immersed Khushi. She doesn't want to disturb her friend. but still she said her to come in 45 minutes. Nodding her head Khushi went to garden.

The 45 minutes time ran like 45 seconds. Akash came to the class including Arnav, Anjali, Aman and some other senior students. He introduces all of them to the class. He asks to the students to introduce themselves to seniors. When everybody giving their introduction, two pairs of eyes are searching for some. One is Arnav's - searching for HIS Khushi. And one is Aman's - observing the expression on Arnav's face. When Akash introduces Payal to them and asked her about Khushi. Arnav got alert. Then Payal said to Akash that Khushi went to garden. She will come in few minutes as she already called her. At the same time they heard somebody talking loudly and laughing. When Arnav heard that voice, he knows that voice is hers. Now he is confirmed about his angel. With a smile he turned to the door to see her. There she is... an angel, with most beautiful face. With most mesmerizing smile. With most innocent eyes. His Khushi. A broad smile came on to his lips. Aman, who is observing Arnav, caught the change of his expression and immediately turned to door and saw Khushi there and thought is Arnav smiling at Khushi? Is Khushi is the girl about whom Arnav was talking yesterday?' he is confused but happy. Very happy to see Khushi there.

Khushi, who came there with Lavanya and NK, stopped there at the door by seeing some new faces. She can't see Aman, Anjali and Arnav as they are behind some of the students. When she saw Akash, she understood they are seniors. She smiles at Akash as she wishing him. He took her to his siblings to introduce him.

Akash: "Khushi Ji, here are the seniors whom i'm mentioning in the morning."

Khushi: "Anjali Ji, Aman Bhai...!!! You are here... nice to meet u. How r u?"

Anjali: "Hello Khushi Ji... we came here to introduce ourselves to u people."

"So, you also from Music department?" asked Khushi

"Didn't you know, u can't meet your seniors till fresher party? Didn't Akash say that seniors from other department will come to ur class? Didn't u remember? if u remember then hw can we r ur seniors?"

Khushi turned her side from Anjali to see whose voice is that. When she saw the person she got the shock. What she fearing it came to reality. "The lad governor" she murmurs.

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 14 February 2014 at 1:59am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top