Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

TM ur title sounds pathetic and creepy... as long as I knw RK never forced Madhu to be heroine in his film its her decision and love for RK for which she is doing film...intimate scenes r part of her profession now she can't run away from that and RK is very much their to help her...and lastly Madhu is not some damn property that RK will sell she is his wife and life too... i sware vinash kaali viparit buddhi... from where did revenge plan come why he will take revenge now.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When did RK sell Madhu to the industry? 😕
SNKaD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaryJaneLai

I think Madhu will not do movies with any one else. She might do more movies with RK, but it is not her dream to be a heroine. She is happy with having RK happy.

i agreee wid u!!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RK is very possessive of Madhu he will be jealous instead if she does an intimate scene with anyone else, were for Madhu to ever do another movie after this and the hero wasn't RK, it would have to be because Rishbala have argued and she is not living with RK, which I don't see happening, she is never leaving him we saw she tried to divorce him in the Sultan track and RK was clinging to her and wouldn't allow the divorce to happen, wouldn't even allow her to leave their room, so I don't see a separation happening Pabho or no Pabho, so for me no other intimate scenes with other hero's and when they've done one movie already (this Sharma or Ishq ek Junoon film) what's the use of making another movie? None. This is it that's all. Edited by .Nafisa. - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

<font size="3">yup RK might revenge Madhu by making her do intimate scenes with other actors 🤣</font>

<font size="3">what an idea sir ji 👏🤣</font>

ye Rk ka revenge kya mast hai na pehle heroine banao den let her get intimate wid oder co actors 😆
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RK wud kill every hero who wud try to   even touch his biwi😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Have u watched the show ever !! ?? When the Hell RK sold Madhu to Cinema Industry ?? 😕
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Are u serious?? All these actresses who work hard for their career are not selling themselves!
Kindly mind ur words when u decide to display your high IQ in print. 

About the rest, I completely disagree but will let you have an 'esteemed' opinion. 
alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

Are u serious?? All these actresses who work hard for their career are not selling themselves!

Kindly mind ur words when u decide to display your high IQ in print.

About the rest, I completely disagree but will let you have an 'esteemed' opinion.

Hey Cardio! Haven't talked to you in a long time! Ya I agree with you! Big names like Vidya Balan and Kajol who have obviously made their place in bollywood see it as profession and they are admired by many cuz of their work. They worked hard to gain the status they own today. They did not "sell" themselves.
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shweta2728

Hey Cardio! Haven't talked to you in a long time! Ya I agree with you! Big names like Vidya Balan and Kajol who have obviously made their place in bollywood see it as profession and they are admired by many cuz of their work. They worked hard to gain the status they own today. They did not "sell" themselves.

Hi Shweta..yup..  Long time.. Agreed!! I wonder when will this forum get beyond heroines selling themselves and measuring a girl's dignity with the length of her dresses.. This forum is more regressive than tat 🤬 pabo... 😡

It's like a cardiologist's family sold her to the world of medicine to jump on people's groins (this is how we do our procedures) 😆
And a gastroenterologist's family sold her to jump into people's butts and further... 😆