Bigg Boss Saath 7

gauhar dilo jaan se chahati hai ki Tan jaaye

ladygogo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
gauhar theek chahti hai.tanish is so boring, has a big superiority complex. why is she even here if she is that great and apart from doing flop films what else has she done? she is not needed in this house. the show is scripted and she may win. so audience dont waste your money on votes.its colors which will decide the winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
At least she was honest. I really wanted that box-faced creature to leave. I can't stand her anymore! She's a surrogate mother to that big crybaby, Armaan. She might as well go outside the house and await his eviction to breastfeed him. 
empusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and mujhe dilo jaan se uska jawaab pasand aaya...
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved loved loved Gauhar's response
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I loved everything Gauhar said there... "No, we are not kind of friends! mein dilo jaan se chahati hoon Tanisha jaaye!" πŸ‘ honest and straightforward... go Gau! 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

I loved everything Gauhar said there... "No, we are not kind of friends! mein dilo jaan se chahati hoon Tanisha jaaye!" πŸ‘ honest and straightforward... go Gau! 

True! I really appreciated her for that. This totally proves the entirely different mentality between the two ladies. One is a total airhead and the other knows how to see through BS!

And yeah, what the hell is KIND OF FRIENDSHIP anyway? I have heard of friends with benefits and long distance friendship (chat friends, etc), but have never heard of the KIND OF type of friendship. Someone care to explain!
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Some day Gogur would want- Kamya nd Prats puri tarah uski jindagi se chale jaye πŸ˜†
farwa1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gauhar rockkk love u gauhar πŸ‘
S4salman thumbnail
She was right. Tanisha should have gone instead of shilpa. I hope Monday all the house contestants nominate Tanisha and Armaan!! And for once I think it would be more interesting to see Armaan go and Tanisha stay. She would be one miserable biotch. Hahahah. πŸ€£
empusa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i want to know what is "kind of friendship"...tanisha makes no sense at allπŸ˜•