Vikram takes to script writing:Samar

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Vikram takes to script writing

Vikram Acharya is not to be seen on television and it's not because the actor doesn't want to be seen on the tube but for the simple reason that he's not getting

Vikram Acharya: From acting to scripting!

the kind of roles he is interested in. So, the actor is busy writing a script based on his experiences while doing the Star One show Dil Kya Chahta Hai. The script is touted to be a hard core comedy and Vikram is all set to make a film of it.

"I have been writing the script inspired by Dil Kya….for a few months and as soon as I am done with it I will start looking for a producer for the script. I've been toying with the idea of writing about my experiences, the fun we had while shooting for Yeh Dil, " says Vikram.

"The storyline will revolve around four friends who set out to make a film because they have nothing else to do in life but then eventually everything goes wrong in the end. The television show had shaped up so well, that we were sure it would make for a good film. Also, I will want to have the same actors doing the film but then it depends," chirps Vikram who believes that he has always had a creative bent of mind and has a knack for critically watching English and American comedies besides the regular cartoons on television.

So, don't be surprised if you catch the actor of Mahi Ve and Apni Tuning Jamegi fame doing the rounds of film producers…!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vikram takes to script writing:Samar" in Maahi Ve Jab Apne Bulayen... forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urooj3k

Goldie

Urooj3k

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
cooll.....thnx for sharin

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 19 August 2006 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
thankz !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top