Bigg Boss Saath 7

Is Colors and Bigg Boss being pressurized by Devgan family?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
I know that what Salman said today (is it worth it) is wrong, but it got me thinking. Last weekend Salman gave TanMan a warning about 84 cameras and this weekend, he does this. Is Colors and Bigg Boss being pressurized by Devgan family by any chance? And maybe they're in turn pressurizing Salman?

Think about it. If Tanisha stayed all clean, sweet, and unbiased like she was in the first 3 weeks, we would all think that that's her nature. Even if it's her game, it's her nature. And in turn many would associate that with the Devgan family, especially Kajol and Tanujaji. But ever since she has become this bit**y, silent person who only talks and spends time with Armaan, the housemates have turned against her, we're all gossiping away about her, and many would probably associate this new behaviour with the Devgan family.

Now obviously the Devgan family wouldn't want Tanisha to come out in a negative light, so maybe they're pressurizing Colors channel who are in turn pressurizing the team of Bigg Boss to portray her in a positive light or warn her without actually naming anyone. And the Devgan family isn't anyone small. They have the power to put this pressure. It's not just Ajay Devgan, Kajol, and Tanujaji. You could consider Rani Mukherji a part of the family (she's Kajol and Tanisha's cousin). And if Rani is brought in, her supposed relationship with Aditya Chopra is also brought in, which brings in the YRF banner. Even if the YRF banner isn't brought in, through Ajay, all his friends come in, such as Sanjay Dutt and his family, Rohit Shetty, and so on.

But what I'm trying to say is or actually ask is, do you think the Devgan family is pressurizing the channel? They may not be able to pressurize to get Tanisha to win, but they could to get Tanisha to the end or at least get her out with a good and positive image.

Just my thinking.

NOTE: Bashers please find another hub. No bashing of any actor, housemate, or IF person.

Edited by KS_Shreya - 19 October 2013 at 5:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ar123T4YY4B4poiu123-SoSweeet-MMBG

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Colors and Bigg Boss being pressurized by Devgan family?" in Bigg Boss Saath 7 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Offcourse, personal influences can never be ignored. If they cant do anything, they can always show selected footage for some contestant. Not everybody watches live feed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlJaff

Offcourse, personal influences can never be ignored. If they cant do anything, they can always show selected footage for some contestant. Not everybody watches live feed.

I have a feeling the influence is because of the LF. Because if people congregate (like here) then even if someone doesn't want LF, they can easily find out how a contestant is from those who do watch LF.

TheRowdiest

IF-Sizzlerz

TheRowdiest

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Kauwa's political family is pressurizing BB that take care our our babua and BB wali Bahu ...so thats why they r getting special treatment 
biggest proof ...Salman supported Gauhar over Tanisha OuchWink

and beta said i m baccha can say anything ( family ka haath hai upar ) 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 19 October 2013 at 5:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-kKhotaSikaShreyaJasTorontoNishita123

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I have not watched season 6 but remember what's happened in Season 5?

If voting had been done on in-house attitude, no way Juhi could win that. And if voting had been done on actual fame, then no way Mehak and Sid could make it to Top 3.

Which means there are many factors in elimination like who is important for TRP (like Veena in BB4) Who is friendly with Salman? etc etc. Who has got fan following? to not make media suspicious.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreya

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
^^^ I can never forget those. But Juhi winning has more to do with the game she played. If you noticed she always stayed just in the right place, with the bigger team, she cried at the right times, she fought at the right moments. Basically she gave a viewer and the TRPs what they needed. Mehak was very close to Salman, so yeah that's true, but if that was true then this season why did Rajat and Hazel get out so fast? Rajat I understand, but Hazel...all they had to do was show a few spicy moments of her in the episodes and viola! people start voting for her as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4AlJaff

rani-lucki

IF-Sizzlerz

rani-lucki

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
it does seem like some bias nature is going on

every week tan man are being given tips on how to improve their image

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhotaSikaShreyanya_ansariempusa

AlJaff

AlJaff

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

^^^ I can never forget those. But Juhi winning has more to do with the game she played. If you noticed she always stayed just in the right place, with the bigger team, she cried at the right times, she fought at the right moments. Basically she gave a viewer and the TRPs what they needed. Mehak was very close to Salman, so yeah that's true, but if that was true then this season why did Rajat and Hazel get out so fast? Rajat I understand, but Hazel...all they had to do was show a few spicy moments of her in the episodes and viola! people start voting for her as well.

Perhaps Hazel refused to do spicy scenes or it could be the unavailability of a suitable guy.

But juhi's case still stands. Till Pooja Bedi was in the house, she was getting all the light with Sky and Juhi was piggybacking them. It was after her eviction and Sunny came and made a pact with Sky then Juhi started to play alone. Before that she was almost non-existing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top