Part 4                                Page  45                94450563  
Part 5                                Page  45                94450577 
Part 6                                Page  78                94579775 
Part 7                                Page  91                94825050  
Part 8                                Page  100              94935676  
Part 9 Section 1      Page  125              95234501  
Part 9 Section 2      Page  125              95235470  

THREAD TWO

Part 10                                Page  1                94581113                                       

To all the New Readers,

For technical reasons, Smita is unable to post her FF. Hence I am posting it for her, in order to get our daily ration of her stories.

For Part 1 SCROLL DOWN PLEASE  

Edited by rulama - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

A note for our readers:

It has come to our notice that a reader has copied major chunks of a chapter of Loving Khushi and incorporated it in to her story.

Smitar's: LOVING KHUSHI

Part 4: Day 10

Section 2

"Di, can I ask you something?" Arnav asked, as though he were confused.

"Haan, Chotey?"

"Di, when we conducted your marriage, I built a posh office for Jijaji in Delhi."

Anjali nodded.

"Jijaji is always away, always working..."

"Haan, Chotey." Anjali pouted.

"Then where is the money that he makes, Di?" Arnav asked softly.

Anjali stared at him, open-mouthed.

"Is he saving it, Di? Or using it for you?" Arnav asked, pasting a concerned look on his face.

Anjali tried to think of any occasion when her Shyamji had saved money or spent his own money on her. She couldn't come up with anything.

"Di, I have been depositing money in your joint account every month for the past 3 years. You have been receiving rent from the houses I gave you at the time of your marriage. All your fixed deposits and investments have been done by me, before your marriage. All your diamonds and ornaments have been given by me. Where is the money that Jijaji is making?"

Anjali stared at him.

"Di, Jijaji takes money from your joint account, doesn't he?"

Anjali had to nod.

"If he is short of cash, he asks you for money, doesn't he? From your personal account?"

"Yes..." Anjali could not lie to such a sympathetic Chotey.

"Di, he lives with us. He uses the car that I gave him on your marriage. The fuel and the service are billed to me, not him. Di, he has no living expenses. He is an orphan. He has no relations to support. Then where is the money that he is making?"

Anjali stammered, "Woh, Chotey, he does  a lot of charity work... he works for free..."

"Di..." Arnav pretended as though he were reluctant to say the next lines. "Di... it is because he is a ghar jamai without any income that people don't respect him."

Anjlai frowned.

"Di, he is going to have  a rajkumari. He should behave more responsibly. He can't raise a family without an income."

The sister of the financial genius felt the first strike against her husband, the epitome of every virtue.

"Yes..." she had to agree.

"It is not nice that he is dependant on me for his daily expenses, especially when he has  a job and, now, a family to support."

Anjali nodded slowly.

"Di, even though many accusations were made against Jijaji that day, I have no proof against him. And Jijaji managed to counter many of the statements made by the others."

Anjali looked at him hopefully.

"Everyone believes that Jijaji is out to get my money, Di. That he married you for money."

"Chotey!" Anjali protested, but the protest was weak. Her husband's extravagances at the expense of her brother were known to her. Designer watches, unexplained & frequent trips away from Delhi... frequent requests for money from her...

"Di, you are endangering your health and your baby's health because he is not with you. I can't bear this anymore, Di..." Arnav caught hold of her hand and kissed it. "Kill me, Di. That is better than seeing you starve for Jijaji." His plea was heart-felt.

Anjali hugged Arnav, copious tears drenching his jacket.

"Di, I don't mind calling Jijaji and asking him to come to RM. I am ready to apologise for hitting him in anger."

"Chotey?" Anjali's eyes shone bright in hope.

"But things can't go on as before, Di."

Anjali looked at him.

"I want you to be happy, Di. If Jijaji makes you happy, I don't mind calling him over. But this time things should be different. I want him to pay his way, Di. I want him to realise his duty towards you and your child. I want everyone to respect him."

"Chotey'" Anjali protested faintly.

"Di, there was  a time when we had nothing except the clothes on our back. Do you remember how we stood on the grounds of Sheesh Mahal when our Chacha threw us out?"

Anjali nodded slowly, swallowing hard. "Chotey..." She tried to take his mind away from the tragedies of their past. She couldn't bear to see him burn in the fire of his memories.

"We had nothing, Di. Nothing. No parents. No house. No money. Not even our school books or toys. Just the clothes we were wearing. We have come far now, Di. We have everything now. Rather, we made everything we have now, Di, by working hard, by working every moment of every day, by cutting costs, by saving, by investing wisely, by standing together... Di, If Mamaji, Akash, & I worked, you, Nani, & Mami saved the money we made. That is how we got to where we did. It was a joint effort, involving our whole family, including Mami who gave me her jewellery to sell to start the firm."

Anjali nodded.

"We know the value of money, Di. Jijaji doesn't. If he continues to live here comfortably, if I keep on paying him every month, he is never going to make or save money. When your daughter grows up and realises the true state of affairs, Jijaji will fall in her eyes too." Arnav was very persuasive.

Anjali had to nod.

"I have even heard employees at the bank referring to Shyam Manohar Jha as the husband I employed for you, Di." Arnav said.

Anjali gasped. "How dare they?"

"Exactly. What if your rajkumari hears such demeaning comments about Jijaji? He will lose all respect in her eyes. We need to change this, Di. Now. We need to make Jijaji aware of his responsibilities. For his own good. For the sake of your rajkumari."

Anjali nodded, wiping away her tears.

Arnav hugged Anjali. "Di, as long as I am alive, you will never want for anything. I will always take care of you. But Jijaji shouldn't take my love for you to mean that he has nothing to contribute to your and your rajkumari's wellbeing."

Anjali agreed. 

"Di, as long as you have money in the bank, as long as I pay you a monthly allowance, as long as you own property and diamonds, he is never going to change, Di. You will never be able to live here happily."

Anjali nodded. "You are right, Chotey."

"We need to do a few things to change the situation here, Di. To get Jijaji the respect that is due to him."

Anjali nodded.

ArShi SS: Gosh! These Feelings! 
by -------- 

"Di, can I ask you something?" Arnav asked, as though he were confused.

"Haan, Chhote?", asked Anjali.

"Di! When you got married, I had built an office for Jijaji in Delhi!and he is always away travelling to other cities.", said Arnav stressing on the word always' and pretending to be confused.

"Haan Chhote! Sometime I really feel upset about this!", Anjali replied with a pout.

"Then where is the money that he makes Di?", Arnav asked softly.

Anjali stared at him as her eyes popped out. All the others looked over silently.

"Is he saving or spending it for you?", asked Arnav with a concerned look.

Anjali tried to think hard of any occasion when Shyaam had informed her of any kind of savings he was making for their future or any gift that he had bought for her from his hard earned money but she was blank.

"Di! Main aapke joint account mein pichhle 3 saalon se, har mahine paise depisot kar raha hoon, plus you have been receiving rent from the houses I gifted you at the time of your marriage.", informed Arnav.

Anjali nodded in agreement.

"All your fixed deposits and investments have been done by me, All your jewellery has been given by me. Where is the money that Jijaji is making?", asked Arnav as a matter of fact-ly.

Anjali stared at him blankly.

"Di! Jijaji takes money from your joint account and if he is short of cash, he asks you for money from your personal account? Doesn't he?", asked Arnav.

"Haan Chhote!", replied Anjali.

"Di! He lives with us. He uses the car that I gave him on your marriage. The fuel and the service are billed to me, not him. Di, he has no living expenses. He is an orphan. He has no relations to support. Then where is the money that he is making?", asked Arnav with a stern tone confidently.

"Woh.. I..", Anjali trailed off blankly.

"Di, It is because he is a ghar jamaai without any income that people don't respect him.", said Arnav.

"Aap sahi keh rahe hain Chhote!", supported Naani as Anjali frowned.

"Di! Don't you think it is high time that your husband take you as his responsibility and spends on you rather than your brother?", asked Arnav.

"Yes...", she agreed.

"It is not nice that he is dependent on me for his daily expenses when he has a job", informed Arnav.

Anjali nodded slowly.

"Di, even though many accusations were made against Jijaji that day, I have no proof against him. And Jijaji managed to counter many of the statements made by the others."

Anjali looked at him hopefully.

"Di! Things can't go on like this!", said Arnav.

Anjali looked at him.

"I want you to be happy. I want him to take your responsibility, I want him to realise his duty towards youI want everyone to respect him."

"Chhote'" Anjali protested in a whisper.

"Di! You and me have gone through a very bad phase in life. Do you remember how we stood outside Sheesh Mahal when chachaji threw us out?", asked Arnav.

Anjali nodded slowly swallowing a lump in her throat.

"Chhote...", she whispered as she remembered the tragic days of the past.

"We had nothing Di. Nothing at all! We have come really far from that with a lot of hard work! We have everything now. Rather, we made everything we have now by working hard, by working every moment of every day, by cutting costs, by saving, by investing wisely, by standing together." said Arnav as the others smiled.

Anjali nodded.

"We know the value of money Di, But.. Jijaji does notIf he continues to live here comfortably and if I keep on paying him every month, he is never going to make or save money. He will never earn the respect a man should have!", concluded Arnav.

Anjali nodded yet again.

Arnav continued, "Di! As long as I am here, you will have to ask for anything. I will always take care of youBut Jijaji should not take my love for you for granted and start living on my money rather than earn himself and spend on you!", said Arnav.

Anjali agreed. 

"Di! As long as you have money in the bank and I pay you a monthly allowance and you own property and jewellary, he is never going to change!", concluded Arnav.

Anjali nodded. "You are right Chhote!"

We find this very disturbing, and expect better of fellow members of IF. We would like to request our readers to discourage such blatant plagiarism.

Smita (Smitar) and Rashmi (Rulama)

Note 2 : 94392650  

Edited by rulama - 10 years ago
Yipppeee me first, update kab hoga, waiting eagerly for new ff
Edited

Lovely parts, lovely start, i wonder how wil arnav find khushi, arnav has already fallen in love wit his angel
Edited by SarunArshiIpk - 10 years ago
Beautiful start...waiting for the next...
🤗
What a start Smita my jaan, just melted and i really loved the concept.

beautiful love story which gonna  bloom in my every nerves, im very excited and dear welcome.
WOW...OMG...what a start...not completely from an scene of IPK...seems like a different but similar background...and Anjali sounds perspective too...and he is already dreaming...just cant wait enough for it to unfold...
awesome update

i have to go rajasthan for 8 days and will not be able to comment
Beautiful start so Arnav has already fallen for khusrhi hmmm... Can't wait to see what happens next