Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amritamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
True @zuby...I too have not missed anybody in yesterday's episode. ..
Yes I agree they were integral part of the show...
Still when I rewind my thought process and look back to Arjun's journey, I always miss all of them...
And I have probably accepted the fact painfully that they have left..
And never will come back...
But Arjun Suryakant Rawte is still there...and Mr. S Malhotra is still there...
And for me its a lot...probably everything. ..
Yes @sadhana..we should not lament. ..this man is capable to carry this show on his able shoulder..alone...
And I am just lost in this beatific cupid...
Sometimes this man looks hell tired and helplessly alone...
But for me this gives reality quotient to the show...
For me its Arjun Rawte who matters the max (or should I say total) in this show...
I am proud of this character. ..
And proud of Mr. Malhotra...
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sadhana_pr

Absolutely Zuby! The show was always about this one man. Else they could have named it as ETF or at least have them featuring in the montage! So everyone who got on board-both the actors and the audience should have always known this! This is not to say that team work is not important, but the team always existed as Arjun's team,more than the ETF. And we just have to accept it. Plus, did the very audience complaining about this not want this? When I hear the clamour for romance,I struggle to figure out which aspect of team work does the romance between two individuals fillπŸ˜‰! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  You do have a funny bone, dont you?

Yes,there was nothing very missing from yesterday's episode-the only thing which suffers is the logistics... Lisa investigating on field,no one to do a GPS tracking on her,not many people to discuss the case with and bounce off their ideas etc! That is why I feel that they need to change the investigational style or the focus..and restore the balance. 

But it did get the skilled actor Ritu a chance at some good acting parts.And the entire CSI Series is based on the biggest blooper of all.That forensic team gets to be police men/women and go after bad guys.Of course that she wasn't given adequate cover was unforgivable.

anikaarjun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesme analysis

Every point of urs is very valid

Thanks to social networking sites I got to know that I will be able to watch the Arjun without any disturbances and distractions ... so I thought to watch it yesterday πŸ˜‰

Review coming soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb analysis zuby mata ki jai hoπŸ˜† story and direction was superb bt ya missed shree though i know he has already left πŸ˜­ i thought kitna achcha hota agar shree hota liza ko wo bachata we wud have seen a lot of things if other ETF members wud have been there .Mr. Malhotra did an awesum jobπŸ‘πŸ‘ liza,chotu and aisha were gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ first tym arjun ne aisha ki baaat itni jhat se maan li😊 to take  help frm the proff. arjun's scenes were amazing...he brings life to each and every scene he is just perfect in watever he does..action scenes,emotional scene every scene...it was not a a very gud epi bt a nice one wid a gud message πŸ˜Š and yes i never thought that the mother was the murderer...bt arjun like always was sharp enuf to understand who was behind all this...😊 Edited by shona14 - 10 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikaarjun

Awesme analysis

Every point of urs is very valid

Thanks Anika😊
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bgargate

Thanks to social networking sites I got to know that I will be able to watch the Arjun without any disturbances and distractions ... so I thought to watch it yesterday πŸ˜‰

Review coming soon πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Thats nice,B. Waiting for it!πŸ˜‰
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona14

superb analysis zuby mata ki jai hoπŸ˜† 

Ah!Bachcha! tumko books se bhaagne ka bahana mil gayaπŸ‘
story and direction was superb bt ya missed shree though i know he has already left πŸ˜­ i thought kitna achcha hota agar shree hota liza ko wo bachata we wud have seen a lot of things if other ETF members wud have been there .

Jaanewaalon ko kaun rokk sakta hai!😳 Khush rahe woh log jahaan bhi jaye!😳

Mr. Malhotra did an awesum jobπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sweetu ko kaunsa job awesome nai tha?

liza,chotu and aisha were gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ first tym arjun ne aisha ki baaat itni jhat se maan li😊 to take  help frm the proff. arjun's scenes were amazing...he brings life to each and every scene he is just perfect in watever he does..action scenes,emotional scene every scene...it was not a a very gud epi bt a nice one wid a gud message πŸ˜Š and yes i never thought that the killer was the murderer...bt arjun like always was sharp enuf to understand who was behind all this...😊
I loved the twist! And Ritu was superb! Thanks for the comments,SoumyπŸ€—

shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
superb analysis zuby mata ki jai hoπŸ˜† 
Ah!Bachcha! tumko books se bhaagne ka bahana mil gayaπŸ‘

thank you thank you mujhe boring books se bachane k liyeπŸ˜†

story and direction was superb bt ya missed shree though i know he has already left πŸ˜­ i thought kitna achcha hota agar shree hota liza ko wo bachata we wud have seen a lot of things if other ETF members wud have been there .

Jaanewaalon ko kaun rokk sakta hai!😳 Khush rahe woh log jahaan bhi jaye!😳
Haan😭😭😭

Mr. Malhotra did an awesum jobπŸ‘πŸ‘

Sweetu ko kaunsa job awesome nai tha?
i agreeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

liza,chotu and aisha were gudπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ first tym arjun ne aisha ki baaat itni jhat se maan li😊 to take  help frm the proff. arjun's scenes were amazing...he brings life to each and every scene he is just perfect in watever he does..action scenes,emotional scene every scene...it was not a a very gud epi bt a nice one wid a gud message πŸ˜Š and yes i never thought that the killer was the murderer...bt arjun like always was sharp enuf to understand who was behind all this...😊
I loved the twist! And Ritu was superb! Thanks for the comments,SoumyπŸ€—
my pleasure madamπŸ€—πŸ€—

@red--my comments

Things that I liked

Presentation and pace of the story. Presentation in terms of involvement of characters in the story was good. And the story was perfectly paced. My first doubt was on Sarla but later on it shifted to her daughter Smita.

I liked the involvement of that Professor who voluntarily helped ETF in solving the case. Arjun's interaction with the professor was very well executed. It gave the right message of proving the theory of astrology and not believing the superstitions.

The confidence with which Aisha said "Yes", when Arjun asked her whether they should seek help from a person knowing astrology, was a high point of the episode.
I liked it that Arjun did not go into his usual mode of "yaha aur bhi log hain jo mere kaam karne ke tareeke se waqif nahi hai".

Sarla's concern was right, but definitely it was inhuman to kill other girls to achieve her motive. She ended up breaking her family's trust.

Liza had a bigger role to play, whether it was about forensic analysis or the undercover act to trap Sarla.

Aisha was perfect as second-in-command and Chhotu too had a good part to play.

Since there was not much of hi tech stuff, I didn't miss Shree.

But as usual, Arjun was the hero at the end. Slowly he is taking up Chief's position and not doing bad. Liza, Chhotu and Aisha respect him and are very well aware of his ways and give him full support.

Things that I didnt understand

Shastriji said that one of his clients gave him that bok but later on he said that a Tantrik gave it. Was it a blooper?

Arjun had a doubt on Sarla because he had seen her hiding the book under a cloth, then why didnt he alert Liza to be careful while dealing with her? Liza had a doubt on Smita so she didnt find odd taking lift from Sarla and ended up in the trap.

If i am not mistaken, the chemical in the make up stuff caused the girls to lose consciousness, then how did they agree to put on the make up and ended up unconscious?
And Liza knew about it, how did she agree to it?

Or they were given sedatives before putting on the make up...and if that was the case, what was the need for the chemical in the make up material?

Tracking the 5th girl: I found it a little funny that Sarla went all the way to Gujrat to abduct this 5th girl for her ritual ad that girl agreed to come with Sarla without even informing her family.

Things that disappointed me

Over all story was disappointing. This "Nar-Bali" superstition has been a repetitive formula. We have seen this earlier in the episode where children were being kidnapped for similar ritual last year and in a recent episode, where a man killed 4 young girls and a boy and was about to kill his own son to bring his dead wife alive.

Adding to it, my friend Samirah on facebook mentioned that she had seen a similar episode in the show Fear Files (i dont watch such shows)
Where same thing happened, with a difference that, one of the dead girl's spirit came and told how she was killed.

Performances

Shaleen was superb. He has really grown as an actor in terms of expressions, dialogue delivery and body language. When I see the old episodes on Star Utsav, the difference is starkly visible.

Sheetal, the lady Dabangg, was as always perfect in her part. Be it being having an intelligent conversation with Arjun or being assertive while telling her boss to go ahead and talk to te astrologer.

Ketan was adorable as always.

Ritu was a show stealer today. After other actors playing different undercover acts, this time it was her who got this opportunity and she was awesome in it. Be it her beauty parlour scene, or at Shastri ji's place or conversing with Arjun, she took care of all minor things and didn't go overboard. It reminded me of Shree's "Idli-Dosa" act

No special dialogues.

Previous
1 2 3 4
Next