Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq

Adity Redij in TOI's article about actors who return from death! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

muniatunia

muniatunia

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-nut

Originally posted by Hopeenlight

You know, they never showed Prithvi as dead.. only that he was missing.  So, it was really the creative's idea to kill off Prithvi and start off again with Meera falling in love with IP??  OMG!  what about the whole premise of the show being about Mithvi's true love in spite of all the obstacles and beating all odds to be together?? 

If the show didn't end, I wonder where they would have taken it...eeks!

Agree, it's a bit of negative publicity but then any publicity is better than none I guess or am I wrongOuch  but honestly I don't understand what made them think killing Prithvi wld bring trp up?Confused only reason everyone was watching is for Mithvi Heart- it only goes to show the makers had no connection with the feeling of audiences & din bother to find out - Big Big Mistake.OuchDead

couldnt have more agreed wid u guys.cvs made sure to ruin the story the best they could.to be honest the double role didnt make sense to me at all.it was only tolerable 4 many bcoz it was palyed by aditya.i still wonder wat made them believe that moving out of the original story and not focusing on the lead characters would bring trpsDead.thank god the show ended with mithvi reuniting.if the show didnt end i think they would have shown ip-meera are getting married and prithvi is their panditShockedOuchDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy-nutawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adity Redij in TOI's article about actors who return from death! (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniatunia

Originally posted by Hopeenlight

You know, they never showed Prithvi as dead.. only that he was missing.  So, it was really the creative's idea to kill off Prithvi and start off again with Meera falling in love with IP??  OMG!  what about the whole premise of the show being about Mithvi's true love in spite of all the obstacles and beating all odds to be together?? 

If the show didn't end, I wonder where they would have taken it...eeks!

Agree, it's a bit of negative publicity but then any publicity is better than none I guess or am I wrongOuch  but honestly I don't understand what made them think killing Prithvi wld bring trp up?Confused only reason everyone was watching is for Mithvi Heart- it only goes to show the makers had no connection with the feeling of audiences & din bother to find out - Big Big Mistake.OuchDead

couldnt have more agreed wid u guys.cvs made sure to ruin the story the best they could.to be honest the double role didnt make sense to me at all.it was only tolerable 4 many bcoz it was palyed by aditya.i still wonder wat made them believe that moving out of the original story and not focusing on the lead characters would bring trpsDead.thank god the show ended with mithvi reuniting.if the show didnt end i think they would have shown ip-meera are getting married and prithvi is their panditShockedOuchDead

Agree, even though it's very sad that the serial endedCry but guess it's best for the actorssigh cause it was getting really messed upOuch, whoever writing the story seem to hv lost the directionConfused & the cvs were very lax cause there were way too many loop holesat wits' end, no 1 seem to be paying attention to the continuity of the story, so much so v audience were going bonkers & filling in the blanksConfused just for Mithvi's sake.   

In short i think the team was not working hard enuf or sincerely in the project except for the actors. Unhappy such a pity 2 awesome actors got wasted

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiprem_diwaniawida

prem_diwani

IF-Dazzler

prem_diwani

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 6:41pm | IP Logged

[

Agree, even though it's very sad that the serial endedCry but guess it's best for the actorssigh cause it was getting really messed upOuch, whoever writing the story seem to hv lost the directionConfused & the cvs were very lax cause there were way too many loop holesat wits' end, no 1 seem to be paying attention to the continuity of the story, so much so v audience were going bonkers & filling in the blanksConfused just for Mithvi's sake.   

In short i think the team was not working hard enuf or sincerely in the project except for the actors. Unhappy such a pity 2 awesome actors got wasted

Couldn't agree more. They took a perfectly rocking story and ruined it and rather than go with fan feedback and catch them selves they continued down the path of destruction and in the result the hard work and dedication of their lead was wasted. Honestly they made any scene worth watching ...

really wish ADNI would come back in another show together .. they were excellent...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmicrazy-nutawida

crazy-nut

Goldie

crazy-nut

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prem_diwani

[

Couldn't agree more. They took a perfectly rocking story and ruined it and rather than go with fan feedback and catch them selves they continued down the path of destruction and in the result the hard work and dedication of their lead was wasted. Honestly they made any scene worth watching ...

really wish ADNI would come back in another show together .. they were excellent...

yes a great story & great actors (ADNI) got wasted. I really really really wish ADNI would come back together!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jslakshmiawida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top