Adity Redij in TOI's article about actors who return from death!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys. How are you. I am missing you alot. 😊

In this article many actors who made come backs to serials after death of their carachters were mentioned. One of them is Aditya Redij. [/COLOUR]. 😊

It said:

[COLOR=red]Aditya Redij as Prithvi in Junoon aisi nafrat toh kaisa ishq made a come back after his death but he couldn't salvage the ubrupt end to the show.

Although this article didn't mention the real reason of ending the show , which Aditya put a lot of hard working in it. I am still happy that his role is still remembered by TOI. Wish Aditya get more recognisation for his hard work .

Here is the link of the article:

http://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/tv/news/Return-of-the-dead-on-TV/articleshow/24344358.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs.
nice 2 know that he is being apriciated for his role in junoon.but deserves more than that.hopefully he returns with a bang in a good channel.
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

tfs.

nice 2 know that he is beingapriciated for his role in junoon.but deserves more than that.hopefully he returns with a bang in a good channel.

Thanks for commenting Munia .

I wish he comes back even in a reality show. I hate not seeing him again.

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post Adila 🤗

Nice to know Adi's hard work is appreciated... I really felt bad for him so much hard work going in vain.
Stars glitter graphics
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know, they never showed Prithvi as dead.. only that he was missing.  So, it was really the creative's idea to kill off Prithvi and start off again with Meera falling in love with IP??  OMG!  what about the whole premise of the show being about Mithvi's true love in spite of all the obstacles and beating all odds to be together?? 

If the show didn't end, I wonder where they would have taken it...eeks!
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

You know, they never showed Prithvi as dead.. only that he was missing. So, it was really the creative's idea to kill off Prithvi and start off again with Meera falling in love with IP?? OMG! what about the whole premise of the show being about Mithvi's true lovein spite of all the obstacles and beating all odds to be together??

Same feelings dear Asha. 😊

They were going to force Meera to accept Ishwar as a husband . Then troubles between them and Shalu, You can imagine them destroying the show. 😡

Thank Allah atleast we have some good memories of Mithvi ,and a so called happy end.
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

You know, they never showed Prithvi as dead.. only that he was missing.  So, it was really the creative's idea to kill off Prithvi and start off again with Meera falling in love with IP??  OMG!  what about the whole premise of the show being about Mithvi's true love in spite of all the obstacles and beating all odds to be together?? 

Agree, it's a bit of negative publicity but then any publicity is better than none I guess or am I wrong  but honestly I don't understand what made them think killing Prithvi wld bring trp up?😕 only reason everyone was watching is for Mithvi ❤️- it only goes to show the makers had no connection with the feeling of audiences & din bother to find out - Big Big Mistake.🤢

crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Thanks for commenting Munia .

I wish he comes back even in a reality show. I hate not seeing him again.

Love this pic one of my favourite scene😃
Angels glitter graphics

Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

Agree, it's a bit of negative publicity but then any publicity is better than none I guess or am I wrong  but honestly I don't understand what made them think killing Prithvi wld bring trp up?😕 only reason everyone was watching is for Mithvi ❤️- it only goes to show the makers had no connection with the feeling of audiences & din bother to find out - Big Big Mistake.🤢

couldnt have more agreed wid u guys.cvs made sure to ruin the story the best they could.to be honest the double role didnt make sense to me at all.it was only tolerable 4 many bcoz it was palyed by aditya.i still wonder wat made them believe that moving out of the original story and not focusing on the lead characters would bring trps🤢.thank god the show ended with mithvi reuniting.if the show didnt end i think they would have shown ip-meera are getting married and prithvi is their pandit😲🤢
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniatunia

couldnt have more agreed wid u guys.cvs made sure to ruin the story the best they could.to be honest the double role didnt make sense to me at all.it was only tolerable 4 many bcoz it was palyed by aditya.i still wonder wat made them believe that moving out of the original story and not focusing on the lead characters would bring trps🤢.thank god the show ended with mithvi reuniting.if the show didnt end i think they would have shown ip-meera are getting married and prithvi is their pandit😲🤢

Agree, even though it's very sad that the serial ended😭 but guess it's best for the actors cause it was getting really messed up, whoever writing the story seem to hv lost the direction😕 & the cvs were very lax cause there were way too many loop holes, no 1 seem to be paying attention to the continuity of the story, so much so v audience were going bonkers & filling in the blanks😕 just for Mithvi's sake.   

In short i think the team was not working hard enuf or sincerely in the project except for the actors. 😔 such a pity 2 awesome actors got wasted