Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Gauri_Laada

Goldie

Gauri_Laada

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
what a BIGG SHIT...
check out this promo ... 

at the end she says...DUNIYA KI SAARI LADKIYAN...mujhse bahut jealous hongi...

FREAKING lady are u serious...the girls would be jealous from whom and from what...

THE LUSTY GUY Vijay (in Chits1's words - a rapist from his looks) looking desperate to calm his physical hungry mind by carrying you in the air...we will all get jealous..

meri BALLAA say...

sorry friends...i mean it was stupid and hilarious, i couldnt stop myself sharing this on the forum

ROFL LOL

Edited by Black_Cat_ - 19 October 2013 at 3:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

denver_divaPerfangel5655...Jes...Chits1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DUNIYA ki sadi LADKIYAN mujhse bahut jealous HONGI - MALLIKA" in The Bachelorette India - Mere Khayaalon ki Mallika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika.

Goldie

monika.

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
taj mahal is not a symbol of love.its a symbol of forceful conversion of temples into tombs n mosques during mughal rule in india..

http://www.stephen-knapp.com/was_the_taj_mahal_a_vedic_temple.htm

here is the link. its the collection of all photographic evidence. n reference from books written in mughal court ,bhadshahnama n others and also research done by different indian n western historians.

this case was first raised by  ( "An Architect Looks at the Taj Mahal Legend") by Marvin Mills, is a great review of the information available on the Taj Mahal and raises some very interesting questions that make it obvious that the Taj could not have been built the way or during the time that history presents, which makes it more like a fable than accurate history. This suggests a construction date of 1359 AD, about 300 years before Shah Jahan.

Edited by monika. - 19 October 2013 at 6:01am

Gauri_Laada

Goldie

Gauri_Laada

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
let's talk about mallika and the show, nowhere did i mention about the taj mahal..
please don't deviate the topic to anything else.

thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorteChits1

Chits1

IF-Stunnerz

Chits1

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I am so J of mallika..she got to romance the rapist Vijay ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri_Laada

avantika_singh

avantika_singh

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Mallika please you dont look young from anywhere jo hum ladkiyan tumse jealous hongiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri_LaadaChits1

...Jes...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
what an insult to Taj by showing fake romance there LOL
& girls would get jealous .?? in dream maybe :/ even that is not possible ROFL

Edited by ...Jes... - 19 October 2013 at 6:20pm

mitchalbom

mitchalbom

Posted: 14 November 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hahhahaa...yah i remember her saying that...n i was like...wat is she saying..?? jealous wo bhi VIJAY k liye...ohhh cumon...vijay is not karan...funny mallika..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.