Fan Fictions

SwaRon os : just a chance (current track)

Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

SwaRon OS : Just A Chance

Sharon is in Swayam's place "m sorry Swayam m really sorry" " No Sharon mujhe apni life me aage badhna h bina peeche mude m breaking up with u" Sharon was shocked, tears escaped from her eyes. She left from there.
She was crying siting on her bed. She was cursing herself to do this to Swayam. She was feeling guilty for what she did. She decided to mend her mistake. She decided to get Swayam back in her life.
In the morning, everyone was in the class studying except Sharon. Swayam who was physically there but mentally was not there. Even the Professor warned him to focus on his studies. Sharon who was in RH rush to the announcement room. She turned on the mike system and started saying

Hello All!!! You all know me very well I'm Sharon Rai Prakash. Yesterday you guys heard me fighting with Swayam. You all must enjoyed that. It became a TAMASHA for you all Right??? It became your way of passing time Right???. You guys call Swayam a desperate and cheap person, a weakling and a loser.Let me tell Swayam is desperate but in love with me. He is not cheap You guys are cheap who taunted him like this. He is not a loser I m a loser who backed out in front of all. He is not a weakling. He is a dazzler. You guys are weaklings, your thinking's are of a weakling. You all must be thinking Why m I defending Swayam Right??? So Let me tell you I LOVE SWAYAM.

Everyone was shocked. Swayam who was just listening all this stood up from his seat but the Professor didn't allow him to go out. 

Yes You heard it right. I love Swayam. I m fully, madly. deeply in love with Swayam. He is a important part of my life. I can't even breathe without him. He is the one who always made me feel special. He is the one who waited for me for 5 long years. He is not like others, he is a guy with a golden heart. A One Woman Man, I love u Swayam I love u and I m sorry for what i did. I don't know Swayam why i backed out, it was something unintentionally. Please forgive me.

Tring tring The Bell Rang

Swayam and the whole team rushed to the announcement room. Swayam knocked the door. Sharon opened it. He turned off the mike system quickly. 

"What is wrong with u Sharon,"
"Is wrong...Correction Was wrong What was wrong with me? But now everything is right"
"Sharon why u did that"
"Coz i love you"
"Sharon plz inn sab baaton ka ab koi matlab nhi h"
"Matlab h Swayam Matlab h M sorry Plz forgive me "
"Sharon plz move on in your life and forget me "
"Swayam what are u saying? me tumhe kabhi nhi bhula sakti and kuch bhi kaho tum bhi mujhe kabhi nhi bhula paoge"
"Sharon I will never be able to forget you I love u I will love you till  death"
"Swayam Just one chance just a chance. I ll prove it to you that i love u wholeheartedly."
"No Sharon...No"
"Plz Swayam Just a chance.. the last one"
" Ok Fine Sharon but just a chance Just a Chance"

Swayam left from there. Sharon was happy that she got a chance from him. Now she decided to make him feel special. An Idea hit her mind. She bunked the college and left for her home.
Swayam was siting in the Locker room. The boys who insulted him the previous day apologized to him. In the Corridor, the girl who called him a weakling and a loser apologized. The whole college was discussing about Swayam's love for Sharon and Sharon's love for Swayam. The girl who said that how the guys like Swayam become the ACS and all said "You deserve to be an ACS. The Best ACS ever.Now no one was taunting Swayam.Swayam was happy but still sad. He can't forgive Sharon so easily. 
Sharon in her room prepared a photo frame in which all the pics of SwaRon was there. She added all the photos of their special moments. The Camping Date, The Chai Date, The Rain Dance is special for them. She does that just to remind Swayam of the old moments. She wrote a poem for him.

Jab se tumhe dekha dil me kuch hua
Jab tumhare saath wo pehla dance kiya tab kuch hua
Dil hamesha tum par marta tha 
par naa jaane kyu ye manne se darta tha
Tum mere liye ek LOVER BOY bane
iss DIVA ko khud par fida kar gaye
Maaf kardo jo mene kiya kal
Bas rehna chahti hu tumhare saath har pal

In the night (at 2 pm) Sharon reached Swayam's place. 
Knock knock
Swayam opened the door.

"Tum iss waqt"
"Yes Swayam mein iss waqt"
"Sharon you should not come to my home late night"
"But abhi toh m here na...May I???
" hmm...Ya Sharon Come in"
"Swayam I wanna show u Something"
"yes Sharon plz"

She saw him the photo frame and convey the poem. She described each and every word in a romantic way. Swayam can feel the love in her voice.

"I m sorry Swayam m really sorry. Please forgive me."
"Sharon u love me right then why did u do that to me"
"Swayam I told you before that was something unintentionally"
"Unintentionally???"
"Yes Swayam unintentionally...Earlier you said me an EASY GIRL...that was unintentionally Right??? u didn't mean that Right???"
"Sharon..."
"Yes Swayam this time i said something unintentionally...Plz forgive me (She started crying) "
"Sharon sshhh stop crying. I love you Sharon nd will always be"
"I love you Swayam I promise you I ll never do this again just never U knw what Swayam"
"what Sharon??"
" You are the best Boyfriend ever"
"And you are the best girlfriend ever"

They hugged each other. Sharon kissed Swayam on his cheeks and Swayam on her forehead.

The End

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanskritiS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS 😊
Sharon speech was nicely penned
Poem was also beautiful
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my god u really wrote it on my request. .
Dat is so so sweet of u 🤗
Dat was very beautifully penned. .
Simple sweet confession. .
Woh poem tumne likhi muski dat was superb yaar..
Loved it..
N os lovely tha. .
Enjoyed reading n sharon ka photo frame idea was well thought n written..
Great job..Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 10 years ago
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey muskan that was really very beautiful
Loved the speech and poem was well written must say 👏
Great going girl

P.S thanks for the PM 😃
-bLEu98- thumbnail
Hope it happens on the show... but I know... wishful thinking. 😔 you've penned the wish of every fan. well-written. 👍🏼
AJ.morgan thumbnail
Aham aham someone is getting all serious and mature haan, check u out with awesome os... it was really really nyc muskie...a great writer in progress... i m proud of you... my cute lil huggie bear 😉 .
And you wrote a poem wow now how cool is that 👏. Very well written i must say...the announcementby sharon was just beautiful...and towards the end sharon idea of gathering their old moment thru photos was amazing...good going gal carry on...more power to u gal u rock for me anyways but this is some good impressive stuff from my baby loved it...and. u knw na i love u oh yes u do but so what if i said it again..love u love love u.

Awesome os keep it up 👏
Edited by Swaron.maniac - 10 years ago
Muskan_SwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shilpa_SwaRon

Oh my god u really wrote it on my request. .
Dat is so so sweet of u 🤗
Dat was very beautifully penned. .
Simple sweet confession. .
Woh poem tumne likhi muski dat was superb yaar..
Loved it..
N os lovely tha. .
Enjoyed reading n sharon ka photo frame idea was well thought n written..
Great job..

koi shaq 😎
and thanx 😳
GlamourousPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
damn...if dis happens in da show...den i go completly flat... :)...(^_^)

n bravooo...wat a post...
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was a brilliant well written os... chance to give each other...
for their loved one truly... loved it
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BEAUTIFUL OS😳

Loved it dear..i wish show me aisa kuch hota