Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
πŸ‘
😑 ...ab jisne iss shaadi ko rukne ki koshish ki toh main uski jaan le longi...
arohi_arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

πŸ‘
😑 ...ab jisne iss shaadi ko rukne ki koshish ki toh main uski jaan le longi...

I don't understand what you said ( don't understand hindi.) Can yoiu write in english.

arohi_arjun thumbnail
PART 20 LAST PARTS
It was Garv and Pooja. Both goes to their Partner and Hug them. (Kshitij and Kumud are standing close). Garv take Kumud and Pooja take Kshitij to somewhere in the hotel where they can talk in private. As Garv and Pooja pull their Partner. Kumud and Kshitij turn around and look at each other. Both are drift apart. Kumud taken to the right and Ksh to the left. Both in the separate room. Garv and Pooja start telling Kumud and Kshitij how much their missed them. They realised that they were wrong. They want to start over again etc. Kumud and Kshitij are not listening as they are thinking about each other. Few minute later, both couple come out of the room and walk to the Pandap.
Pooja-: Sorry Everyone. The wedding will not take place.
Ksh-: Wedding will take place Pooja.
Garv-: Well, Congratulation Kshiitj. Kumud will not be needed so we might as well leave from here.
He grabs Kumud hand and walked away. Kumud turn back and look at Kshitij for the last time.
Pooja-: we are getting married. Well I don't have the dress.
Ksh-: Pooja, I am not marrying you. I am marrying Kumud.
Kumud and Garv heard it. They Stop.
Pooja-: What??
Ksh-: Yes you heard me. I I don't want to marry you or be with you anymore.
Garv grab Kumud 's Hand and walk toward Kshitij.
Garv-: Well tough, Kumud is with me now.
Kumud-: No Garv, (She move Garv's hand from her hand).I 'm not with you. I have moved on.
Kshitij-: I don't love you Pooja. You have already broken my heart. I will not let you broke my heart again. Which it why I am marrying Kumud coz I love Kumud. (Kumud was shocked that Kshitij said it.And she looked at him) my love to you was something else. But my love to Kumud is something special telling us that we are destined to be together. Kumud made me fall in Love. Humko deewana Kar Gaye.
Kumud-: And Garv, Who was there with me as a friend? Kshitij. I had an accident and you didn't even come once to meet me. Who came? Kshitij. Who look after me? Kshitij. You know that I am scared of the thunder. Who was there for me? Kshitij. Everything I said. Kshitij was there for me when I needed someone. Where were you all the time and you calling this as Love? Nah, I don't Love you. I love Kshitij (Kshitij was shocked and happy too). He made me fall in love too. Humko deewana Kar Gaye. I don't need you anymore.
Pooja and Garv were shocked with Kshitij and Kumud outbursts. Kumud walk toward Kshitij.
Kumud-: You took long to say that. I love you Kshitij
Ksh-: I know. But I was scared what you were going to say. I love you. He kisses her on her forehead.
Kumud-: I love you too.
They both walk to the pandap.
Garv and Pooja just walk away. Pandit starts what he does. Kumud and Kshitij walk around the circle then Kshitij put the sindoor on her forehead and the mangulatra around are neck.
THE END
A voice behind say-: Garv and Pooja realised what Love it. And also realised that they already broke their first partner Heart and won't happen again.
Music -: Title Song (Humko deewana Kar gaye)

arohi_arjun thumbnail
This is the Last Part! Edited by kshitij - 17 years ago
-De.De- thumbnail
wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww πŸ‘
Brilliant, mervellous, fantastic, Superb...
-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshitij

I don't understand what you said ( don't understand hindi.) Can yoiu write in english.

It says: Now Whoever will try to stop this wedding, I'll kill him/her.πŸ˜†

arohi_arjun thumbnail
Originally posted by: Day_Dreamer

It says: Now Whoever will try to stop this wedding, I'll kill him/her.πŸ˜†

So now you read the last Part. what do you think. Are you still gonna kill him/her.

LOLπŸ˜†

-De.De- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshitij

So now you read the last Part. what do you think. Are you still gonna kill him/her.

LOLπŸ˜†

really wanted to...But not now, after reading part.πŸ˜†

But don't worry I'll kill them in any other story, or whenever and whoever will try to come btween kumud and kshitij.πŸ˜†

Aabha thumbnail
Awwww mannnnn I finally found a fanfic that I liked that wasn't Angad-Kripa stuff, and you ended it lol. I had a blast reading it though! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ So thanks for giving us such a treat to read and enjoy! πŸ‘
arohi_arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aabha

Awwww mannnnn I finally found a fanfic that I liked that wasn't Angad-Kripa stuff, and you ended it lol. I had a blast reading it though! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ So thanks for giving us such a treat to read and enjoy! πŸ‘

Thank you for the comment. Sorry i had to end it coz that the story i wanted to write. Neay i have another Fanfic Of Kumud-Kshitij called "Dil To pagal Hai". http:/w/www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=318088  Do check it out.