Health & Fitness
Health & Fitness

India-Forums

Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 6)

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi to both of you! Hello!
Hi!Big smile

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again.  That sounds good! Ask your friend who made it, if she can, tell her to send us a sample with the chosen colors! But different picture yeah? A more recent picture of her?

!well, i have asked fizzi about same...will ask for a sample as well. How about having more than one picture? animated banner?
Is Pink necessary to add? why cant something new colour...always pink in girl's b'day thread. 
Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. That's why we decided to have 2 more colors with Pink! See Pink makes girls shine, so I think it's better if we do use Pink/Blue/Purple after all.

!agreed , girly colour is pink. okay okay. 

By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? Exactly! This is what I suggested as well! Shikha makes amazing banners, we can definitely ask her! Dev can you ask her if she can do it? And provdie her with a pretty picture as well? But before you give her that picture, please post it here, so Maariyah and I know which one it is?
!I have already asked fizzi yesterday & she agreed...and now if we say no to her, she will get dissapointed. But if you guys want Shikha to make these banners , then we can ask Shikha to make A Banner for Disha's Biography & members tags?

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it. Perfect! Ask ALL your friends to donate some sigs!
!okays!

Sonia, if you dont mind, Can i do compiling & posting the first post ? only if you agree. Embarrassed And you can take Editing & write ups! And we will divide posts. Also, can we use georgia font for all , that will give a elegent thread. Also we will make the thread ''Centered'' aligned.
Georgia + Centre align = check!
As for dividing the posts, please discuss with Maariyah! As both of you are doing the posting.
But I will suggest that we forget about the "who will post what" right now, and just divide the options you have listed below among ourselves, to first compile everything, and then divide accordingly.

Write Up Division (NOT posting)
Okay , we have-
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction DevThumbs Up
Post 2 : Biography, Awards & Achievements Maariyah
Post 3 : Gifts (Avatars, Signatures, VMs) N/A for Write up, but compiled ALL by Maariyah!what is N/A meant?Confused
Post 4 : Birthday Messages Predator.
Post 5 : Birthday Messges 2 Predator.
Post 6 : An Interview with Disha [New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me] Dev - I really don't mind this, as long as you have a draft ready early, and then we can read how it seems, and then go ahead. So get to this quick?!okay...but we three first have to find links of disha interviews either written or voice.  so start finding guys!
Post 7 : Credits Predator.

!i'm fine with above if maariyah also agrees!Big smile

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :) Again, discuss with Maariyah, as both of you are doing posting! To make things equal, I will suggest that if you want to do the Main Post (1), then you give Post 3 of Gifts to Maariyah, because she is already dedicatedly working on various Signatures and Avis for the Birthday Thread.!oh  okay for sure...maariyah can take it...! no problem!

In my Suggestion, POSTING on the Main Thread can be something like this:
1. Main Post Introduction - Dev
2. Biography + Awards - Maariyah
3. Gifts - Maariyah
4. Birthday Messages (i) - Dev! nope its predator who will do this.
5. Birthday Messages (ii) - Maariyah!nope its predator who will take this.
6. Disha's Interview - Dev
7. Credits - Maariyah! Can I take credits part as i will be adding alot of news things as well in that ...i have did same in Karan Mehra birthday thread...where i have updated current birthday pics of him...so we can do same with disha??

^Is this fine for both of you? 
!my replies in black!Embarrassed

Now tell me guys about your agreements & dissagreements...Big smile 

@ Bold pink are my answers.

!bold black, are my replies. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 20 October 2013 at 8:58am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

G'Afternoon!
Okay, so my pick for that picture in all the banners is: 

Coincidentally it's also got blue and pink in the colors, which perfectly match our color combination! Woot woot!

And since this picture ^ was a choice of Dev, Maari, and now mine too, it's fit and fine to go?!

So Dev, you can go ahead and ask Shikha to make it for us! Tell her to use some nice cursive, and big fonts okies? :D

cool...so this picture will be common! agreed about combination though.

okay...

cant we use more than one picture for banner like last year ones? 

i already asked fizzi who made last year...now if we say no to her she will get dissapointed...it will be bad...

Shikha can make name tags & biography one ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.PayaDesire95

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Dev, we normally use just one picture for all the banners. But it's your call at the end, so you can pick to use different pictures for all the banners. Up to you! 
I'll just say that you have a really good choice, loved all the pictures that you posted on the previous page.

thankyou sonia.I'm overwhelmed. 

Maariyah, you have also chhsen cute pictures...well i'm in Love with Pankhudi thats why i have choosen her cute picsEmbarrassed...okay enough of fun!LOL

i asked about pics above.

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Im totally fine with it if you guys are! Just give the go ahead and totally fine! Dev hmmm, if u have already asked Fizzi it would be inconsiderate to tell her no last minute! So yeah,...hmmm but also yeah Sikha can do other things? Is that fine? And yes Dev I'm totally fine with you taking credits not problem!! Smile Rest is all just set to be done now and confirmation needed!! from rest of u guys!Thumbs Up

*Dev.*christiandior.

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Im totally fine with it if you guys are! Just give the go ahead and totally fine! Dev hmmm, if u have already asked Fizzi it would be inconsiderate to tell her no last minute! So yeah,...hmmm but also yeah Sikha can do other things? Is that fine? And yes Dev I'm totally fine with you taking credits not problem!! Smile Rest is all just set to be done now and confirmation needed!! from rest of u guys!Thumbs Up

yep, i agree with you maari!Hug...now lwts wait what sonia 's opinion is...Embarrassed...

yep, shikha ji can do other things...like biography ones & Name tags...

but before that we need to finalise atleast five pictures for Disha's banners...choose naa...

the one which sonia told will be common as stated above by me.

Thanks maariyah!Embarrassed

christiandior. Viewbie
christiandior.
christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
All right! I've installed too much info. So instead of replying to every separately, I will combine everything here:

1. It's perfectly all right to have Fizii doing the banner. She's in BC, and her work is fab! But then again, we need to have consistency in banner making, so it's best if Fizii makes all the banners! I totally don't mind! Shikha was just my suggestion. So Dev, can you ask Fizii if she can make all the banners? We're going to need the following banners:

(i)Main big banner
(ii)Biography & Achievements banner
(iii)Gifts banner
(iv)Messages banner
(vi)Disha's Personal Interview banner
(vii) Credits banner

So let us know if she's up for it or not!

2. The idea of having more than one picture for the banner is fine Dev! I told you, you decide all this! I'm not a creative person, I will focus on the write ups! :)

3. N/A means Not Accessible or Not Assessed.

4. About the main thread, I had told you both to do it! I'm not doing to do the main posting, which is why I divided it between the two of you! I will only help the back stage stuff :)

5. As soon as I'm free, I will look for Disha's Interviews and post links here.

6. As for pictures, I'm confused, all of them are really nice!

Edited by Predator. - 20 October 2013 at 12:01pm

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Originally posted by PayaDesire95

yep, i agree with you maari!Hug...now lwts wait what sonia 's opinion is...Embarrassed...

yep, shikha ji can do other things...like biography ones & Name tags...

but before that we need to finalise atleast five pictures for Disha's banners...choose naa...

the one which sonia told will be common as stated above by me.

Thanks maariyah!Embarrassed

Areh! Frienship mein no sorry no thank u LOL 
Haha yes totally agreed!!! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

PayaDesire95 IF-Dazzler
PayaDesire95
PayaDesire95

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

All right! I've installed too much info. So instead of replying to every separately, I will combine everything here:

1. It's perfectly all right to have Fizii doing the banner. She's in BC, and her work is fab! But then again, we need to have consistency in banner making, so it's best if Fizii makes all the banners! I totally don't mind! Shikha was just my suggestion. So Dev, can you ask Fizii if she can make all the banners? We're going to need the following banners: 

(i)Main big banner
(ii)Biography & Achievements banner
(iii)Gifts banner
(iv)Messages banner
(vi)Disha's Personal Interview banner
(vii) Credits banner

So let us know if she's up for it or not!

2. The idea of having more than one picture for the banner is fine Dev! I told you, you decide all this! I'm not a creative person, I will focus on the write ups! :)

3. N/A means Not Accessible or Not Assessed.

4. About the main thread, I had told you both to do it! I'm not doing to do the main posting, which is why I divided it between the two of you! I will only help the back stage stuff :)

5. As soon as I'm free, I will look for Disha's Interviews and post links here.

6. As for pictures, I'm confused, all of them are really nice!

Yes! That makes sense consistency throughout! So i think if Fizzii is cool with it then that perfect! As then the total thread will have a nice flow!! Embarrassed Yes Dev thats totally fine! I agree theres sooo many gorgeous pix of Disha hard 2 pik just one!! Soo i think having like 3/4 or however many Dev u think is right then thats totally fine by me! And the Main thread dev u can do like first section like main main part naa I'm totally fine with it!! And all the biography and awards and gifts section i will do? And the credits are all yours! Smile Then yep Sonia u can do the interviews, if i find some interviews i will help u out also! And i think if we can find a video of Disha when she received her awards too add into the awards section will be the icing on the cake! Thumbs Up So i wil try and do that! And yep like i said i have some people who r up for making VM's for her birthday and edits/siggies/banners/avi's etc etc! I think we can get .Siham.'s help as well she does really nice edits as well! Will ask her! Embarrassed And then i think every things settled then? 

What'd u guys think? 

*Dev.*christiandior.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Health & Fitness Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index