Health & Fitness

Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 29

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

^Woah you are fast, Maari! 
Good going! I like the work so far! Once you're completely done, Dev and I will skim through it and post our ideas. So far, so good! Thumbs Up

Haha thanks! Lol just had some spare time and done it!! Big smile If anything needs changing or deleting or even adding in let me know! Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*christiandior.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 4)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
@Maari, are you sure Disha's age is 17? According to what google shows me, her age is 37. She is born in 1975. Ermm

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

@Maari, are you sure Disha's age is 17? According to what google shows me, her age is 37. She is born in 1975. Ermm

Really? Wiki has a lot of people who edit it!! Confused Coz i remembered her posting last time on her twitter "What you look like before your 18th birthday" and that was last year! So that means this year she's gonna be 19! Wiki is totally incorrect sometimes! Anyone can edit i!! Confused She does no way look 37!!! Thats ridiculous! Shocked She looks at least 22/23 but no way 37! Shocked

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 19 October 2013 at 12:05pm

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Here u go Sonia! Smile Look here! 

*Dev.*christiandior.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Haha okay so it may be a typo from Wiki then! I don't really know her real age, so I will leave that to you. Just wanted to get it to your attention!

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
And I'm kinda confused what u mean by birthday gifts? 
Just like something like images of gifts and things? like cake, flowers, teddies...etc? 

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Haha okay so it may be a typo from Wiki then! I don't really know her real age, so I will leave that to you. Just wanted to get it to your attention!

Haha 37 is just crazy! Lol not even Nakuul is that old! LOL Check my comment? About the gifts section kinda confused? 

*Dev.*christiandior.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Guys...i'm sorry for replying late...was doing projects of college!
anyways...guys ...i have choosen these pictures from picture gallery page no. 81 to 113 . Phew! it was tiring job to search disha 's good pictures...!

okay...and one more thing i have asked fizzi to make banners for disha's birthday with pink/blue/purple combination as you guys told...

and gave her these pics below ones -

now tell me which ones  are not good...

also...add pictures if you want...i have asked my friend to wait for final decision of pics till tommorow...until then lets decide...

posting those pics -

guys...good night for now...i will reply you all tomorrow..till then decide about pics! sweet dreams!

Edited by *Dev.* - 19 October 2013 at 1:01pm

christiandior.PayaDesire95

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Health & Fitness Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.