Health & Fitness

Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 29

honeeey2821

honeeey2821

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
hi,
   I like this thread thanks you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 3)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

^Those look really good Dev! Welcome here!
Now to be honest, I didn't like the coloring. Orange looks too bright! We were thinking of using Pink/Purple/Blue combinations, and so we are going to need the same banners! Although, I will agree that we use the same kind of banners that were made earlier. Btw, who made those banners?

Maariyah, I'm so sorry! I didn't know your name was spelt this way! Do you have a shorter version? Your name gets too long to type! :P
And your work looks fab! If we can more of those, it'll be great!

I'm an average sig maker and stuff, so don't expect much from on that side. I will work with editing, write ups and compiling!

Then, Maariyah and Dev, both of you can divide and post them on her real birthday, yeah?
Hi to both of you!

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again . 
Is Pink necessary to add? why cant something new colour...always pink in girl's b'day thread. 
Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. 

By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? 

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it.

Sonia, if you dont mind, Can i do compiling & posting the first post ? only if you agree. Embarrassed And you can take Editing & write ups! And we will divide posts. Also, can we use georgia font for all , that will give a elegent thread. Also we will make the thread ''Centered'' aligned.

Okay , we have 
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction
Post 2 : Biography & Awards & achievements
Post 3 : Avatars & Signatures
Post 4 : Gifts from fans/admirers from I-F & Twitter
Post 5 : Credits & cooperation
Post 6 : Birthday Messages
Post 7 : Birthday Messges 2
Post 8 : A Interview with Disha[New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me ]

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :)

Now tell me guys about your agreements & dissagreements...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

christiandior.PayaDesire95

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi to both of you! Hello!

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again.  That sounds good! Ask your friend who made it, if she can, tell her to send us a sample with the chosen colors! But different picture yeah? A more recent picture of her?
Is Pink necessary to add? why cant something new colour...always pink in girl's b'day thread. 
Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. That's why we decided to have 2 more colors with Pink! See Pink makes girls shine, so I think it's better if we do use Pink/Blue/Purple after all.

By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? Exactly! This is what I suggested as well! Shikha makes amazing banners, we can definitely ask her! Dev can you ask her if she can do it? And provdie her with a pretty picture as well? But before you give her that picture, please post it here, so Maariyah and I know which one it is?

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it. Perfect! Ask ALL your friends to donate some sigs!

Sonia, if you dont mind, Can i do compiling & posting the first post ? only if you agree. Embarrassed And you can take Editing & write ups! And we will divide posts. Also, can we use georgia font for all , that will give a elegent thread. Also we will make the thread ''Centered'' aligned.
Georgia + Centre align = check!
As for dividing the posts, please discuss with Maariyah! As both of you are doing the posting.
But I will suggest that we forget about the "who will post what" right now, and just divide the options you have listed below among ourselves, to first compile everything, and then divide accordingly.

Write Up Division (NOT posting)
Okay , we have-
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction Dev
Post 2 : Biography, Awards & Achievements Maariyah
Post 3 : Gifts (Avatars, Signatures, VMs) N/A for Write up, but compiled ALL by Maariyah
Post 4 : Birthday Messages Predator.
Post 5 : Birthday Messges 2 Predator.
Post 6 : An Interview with Disha [New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me] Dev - I really don't mind this, as long as you have a draft ready early, and then we can read how it seems, and then go ahead. So get to this quick?
Post 7 : Credits Predator.

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :) Again, discuss with Maariyah, as both of you are doing posting! To make things equal, I will suggest that if you want to do the Main Post (1), then you give Post 3 of Gifts to Maariyah, because she is already dedicatedly working on various Signatures and Avis for the Birthday Thread.

In my Suggestion, POSTING on the Main Thread can be something like this:
1. Main Post Introduction - Dev
2. Biography + Awards - Maariyah
3. Gifts - Maariyah
4. Birthday Messages (i) - Dev
5. Birthday Messages (ii) - Maariyah
6. Disha's Interview - Dev
7. Credits - Maariyah

^Is this fine for both of you? 

@ Bold pink are my answers.

Edited by Predator. - 19 October 2013 at 7:11am

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged

^Those look really good Dev! Welcome here!
Now to be honest, I didn't like the colouring. Agreed! Colouring, i dont like either! Orange looks too bright!  Yep! Doesnt look that nice! ConfusedWe were thinking of using Pink/Purple/Blue combinations, and so we are going to need the same banners! Although, I will agree that we use the same kind of banners that were made earlier. Btw, who made those banners?

Maariyah, I'm so sorry! I didn't know your name was spelt this way! Do you have a shorter version? Your name gets too long to type! :P Haha my nicknames Maari Wink U can call me that!! Big smile
And your work looks fab! If we can more of those, it'll be great! 

I'm an average sig maker and stuff, so don't expect much from on that side. I will work with editing, write ups and compiling!

Then, Maariyah and Dev, both of you can divide and post them on her real birthday, yeah? Yep! Perfect! EmbarrassedSmile

My answers in big and green font! And the highlighted blue and italic font...is commenting on that particular sentence! Smile

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Hi to both of you! Hello!

thanks for welcome. I know that its looking bright but bright colours always shine thats why its in orange colour. However, if you guys agree, then i can ask my friend who made these banners last year , she can make these again.  That sounds good! Ask your friend who made it, if she can, tell her to send us a sample with the chosen colors! But different picture yeah? A more recent picture of her?

Those banners were made by Fizzi. I will ask her. That's why we decided to have 2 more colors with Pink! See Pink makes girls shine, so I think it's better if we do use Pink/Blue/Purple after all.
Yep! Agreed! Pink is just a superb colour! Will suit this thread flawlessly no doubt! And that colour theme is brill! Embarrassed
By the way, Shikha made awesome banners for Hina's birthday . Plus we can ask her to make member name tags like other threads have? Exactly! This is what I suggested as well! Shikha makes amazing banners, we can definitely ask her! Dev can you ask her if she can do it? And provdie her with a pretty picture as well? Yep! Her banners are gorgeous! Love her work!! I think her work will make the thread SHINE even more Big smile But before you give her that picture, please post it here, so Maariyah and I know which one it is? Yep! Post the pic here! Can be any gorgeous pik of Disha! Wont be hard 2 find! Wink

Well, i'm also new at siggy making & all . But i have an idea, if we dont get alot of creations , then we can use some old ones to decorate the thread , plus i will ask my creative friends to make atleast one siggy for disha's birthday , so that way we will get alot of siggies on main post to decorate it. Perfect! Ask ALL your friends to donate some sigs! Yes the more the merrier! Will be superb!! I too have some people willing to contribute! So will be great to have multiple contributions!! 

Georgia + Centre align = check!
As for dividing the posts, please discuss with Maariyah! As both of you are doing the posting.
But I will suggest that we forget about the "who will post what" right now, and just divide the options you have listed below among ourselves, to first compile everything, and then divide accordingly. Yep lets just focus on compiling everything first! Big smile

Write Up Division (NOT posting)
Okay , we have-
Post 1 : Main post of Introduction Dev
Post 2 : Biography, Awards & Achievements Maariyah Thumbs Up
Post 3 : Gifts (Avatars, Signatures, VMs) N/A for Write up, but compiled ALL by Maariyah Thumbs Up
Post 4 : Birthday Messages Predator.
Post 5 : Birthday Messges 2 Predator.
Post 6 : An Interview with Disha [New column in which we will search some of disha's interviews & choose some questions & answers which can define her personality more] [I can do this plus i can ask disha on twitter about same, she know me] Dev - I really don't mind this, as long as you have a draft ready early, and then we can read how it seems, and then go ahead. So get to this quick?Yep!! 
Post 7 : Credits Predator.

phew! now Can i take Post 1 & Post 3 . And if anything is remained left, then i can handle that. Luckily i have time to do these things now. :) Again, discuss with Maariyah, as both of you are doing posting! To make things equal, I will suggest that if you want to do the Main Post (1), then you give Post 3 of Gifts to Maariyah, because she is already dedicatedly working on various Signatures and Avis for the Birthday Thread.Thumbs Up Im happy with whatever u guys feel is right! Main thread or not its cool by me! As long as we get the main important things done! Up 2 u guys whatever u think! Smile

In my Suggestion, POSTING on the Main Thread can be something like this:
1. Main Post Introduction - Dev
2. Biography + Awards - MaariyahThumbs Up
3. Gifts - MaariyahThumbs Up
4. Birthday Messages (i) - Dev
5. Birthday Messages (ii) - MaariyahThumbs Up
6. Disha's Interview - Dev
7. Credits - MaariyahThumbs Up

^Is this fine for both of you? Perfecto!! Big smile  

Perfect! So Dev! Just let me know what needs to be done Embarrassed And whats happening on which post please so i can work and distribute evenly! Big smile

@ Bold pink are my answers.

My answers in blue! 

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 19 October 2013 at 7:51am

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Right so, since tomorrow i will be kind of busy since ironically enough speaking of birthdays its my birthday 18th tomorrow Embarrassed! Haha! So will not be really online! Thought i might get this section of mine done now! Smile 

Disha Parmar was born on 11th November 1994 in Delhi. She's an Indian Television actress who made her debut with a show "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara" from the house of 'Rajshri Productions' on the Star Plus channel. Disha is seen as the lead Pankhudi,she is being casted opposite to Nakkul Mehta in the show who is seen as the male lead. Disha Parmar is from Delhi. She has appeared in several print and commercial ads in Delhi, was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. This delhi girl makes her debut opposite Nakuul Mehta in Rajshri Productions' 'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara' on Star Plus. To pursue her dreams the young girl Disha left her studies mid way.

::**EDUCATION**::

Disha Parmar done her higher secondary education from Delhi. She completed her schooling from Sadhu Vaswani International School for Girls. From school days, she has always participated in dance competitions, plays and fashion shows. For a year, she also worked in a Delhi-based company called Elite Model Management India Pvt. Ltd. Her company held an audition for the then upcoming project of Rajshri's Pyaar Ka Dard Hai, she gave an audition. She was selected to play the lead role of Pankhudi. Disha Parmar education continued alonghwith working for the commercials but she has had to leave her studies in mid-way while she was in 12th standard as she got the opportunity to play the main lead in Rajshri Productions on star Plus. It is a big break for her considering the fact that Rajshri Productions are a big and reputed production house to boast of.

::**FAMILY**::
Disha Parmaris grabbing eye-balls from each corner of the sphere from her debut show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara on Star Plus. Disha was in class 12 when she was offered to play the lead in Rajshri's next and she grabbed the opportunity. She quieted her studies to take part in TV serial. Disha Parmar family initially opposed her decision to act,as they wanted her to complete her studies first, but later supported her and currently staying in Mumbai with her parents and elder brother since the last six months. She have an elder brother Gaurav Parmar. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar looks almost similar it seems as though she is her sister but it is not so. Disha Parmar and Juhi Parmar both hails from a different background but both are the ideal bahus of the indian television industry.

Birth Name: Disha Parmar 
Birthday: November 11, 1994
Birth Place: Delhi
Nationality: Indian
Religion: Hinduism
Debut: Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara (2012)

Favourite Naya Sadasya Female 2013

Fresh New Face 2013

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 19 October 2013 at 12:02pm

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Tell me how it is guys! Any improvements or anything let me know i will edit it! Smile

*Dev.*christiandior.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
^Woah you are fast, Maari! 
Good going! I like the work so far! Once you're completely done, Dev and I will skim through it and post our ideas. So far, so good! Thumbs Up

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Health & Fitness Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.