Health & Fitness

Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 29

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

Confirmed with Melz Di, she said that overall, our deal is good. So let's go ahead and allocate TeamDishaFC one slot after we finish our main posts, cool?

Yep that's fab! Just waiting for Dev and then I will contact her and let her know were good to go Big smile
Brilliant that's great!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 15)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Just need one of you guys too close this thread...

Forwarded upward!

That's great! Thanks Sonia! Tension 1 cleared haha! I'm glad she's willing to cooperate was becoming awfully difficult to negotiate with her! Glad she decided to come to reason! And that's great Disha FC posts will be after our main ones! That's fine just wait for Devs confirmation!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*christiandior.

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Ok finally some progress! She has agreed to co-operate! She said she wants one section reserved for Team Disha FC! I mean what do you guys think? I mean i said too her i will let her know once I have got confirmation from you guys! Since where all working on this together! She said she wants one section where all of her teamDishaFC admins can post there stuff on there..? Idk what do u think guys? I mean the more the better Right? or i mean up 2 u guys! Confused

Firstly guys, its really good if TeamDishaFC want to join us. Maariyah , great job . And now when me & maariyah both are in contact with TeamDisha then it will be easy for us to arrange things ...

And i think we should keep care of others emotions and dont want to dissapoint them . But after talking to GM Melz , the prefrence is given to us as we are active members of forum. But it is really okay . Now i think that we have to re-arrange our things..and need one more banner for TeamDisha Fc ...Ermm...dont worry tis will get done...just lets discuss the taxt on banner...??

Coming to posts : 
After re-arrangement :

Post 1: Main Introduction: Dev
Post 2: Biography and Achievements: Maariyah
Post 3: Gifts & Miscellaneous! : Maariyah
Post 4: Messages: Sonia
Post 5: Messages: Maariyah
Post 6: Interview: Sonia

Post 7 : Credits & Current News : Dev

Post 8 : A FULL Post for TeamDishaParmar! 

[Normally only 8 posts are allowed on page 1 hence!]

Two new sections are added . First in Post 3 , where other than Gifts we will post some more randome things which will come to us...and second is Post 8 which is completely for TeamDP! . However if this post is not enough for them,,,then either me or Maariyah will take some stuffs from TeamDP & add all of it in Post 7 as its only credits & news.Smile

Now, the things which are remaining are : We have to ask what exactly team disha will be going to post, i mean if there are any VMs or Wishes or related stuffs then we can add them in our posts. nd for that we will contact TeamDP & she will send her stuffs...and we will add.

AND one more thing...we will first post ALL Stuffs here , then only we will post main post so that there is no last minute correction!

I think i have covered ALL things...if still anything is remaining do let me know. And yes! share your agreements & disagreements!Embarrassed

Edited by *Dev.* - 26 October 2013 at 9:03am

christiandior.PayaDesire95

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
^Very well, Dev. I'm good with all that you've mentioned above.
You can ask Fizii to make one more banner for TDP, and we can continue the rest of the stuff accordingly.

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 26 October 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Dev.*

Ok finally some progress! She has agreed to co-operate! She said she wants one section reserved for Team Disha FC! I mean what do you guys think? I mean i said too her i will let her know once I have got confirmation from you guys! Since where all working on this together! She said she wants one section where all of her teamDishaFC admins can post there stuff on there..? Idk what do u think guys? I mean the more the better Right? or i mean up 2 u guys! Confused

Firstly guys, its really good if TeamDishaFC want to join us. Maariyah , great job . And now when me & maariyah both are in contact with TeamDisha then it will be easy for us to arrange things ...

And i think we should keep care of others emotions and dont want to dissapoint them . But after talking to GM Melz , the prefrence is given to us as we are active members of forum. But it is really okay . Now i think that we have to re-arrange our things..and need one more banner for TeamDisha Fc ...Ermm...dont worry tis will get done...just lets discuss the taxt on banner...??

Coming to posts : 
After re-arrangement :

Post 1: Main Introduction: Dev
Post 2: Biography and Achievements: Maariyah
Post 3: Gifts & Miscellaneous! : Maariyah
Post 4: Messages: Sonia
Post 5: Messages: Maariyah
Post 6: Interview: Sonia

Post 7 : Credits & Current News : Dev

Post 8 : A FULL Post for TeamDishaParmar! 

[Normally only 8 posts are allowed on page 1 hence!]

Two new sections are added . First in Post 3 , where other than Gifts we will post some more randome things which will come to us...and second is Post 8 which is completely for TeamDP! . However if this post is not enough for them,,,then either me or Maariyah will take some stuffs from TeamDP & add all of it in Post 7 as its only credits & news.Smile

Now, the things which are remaining are : We have to ask what exactly team disha will be going to post, i mean if there are any VMs or Wishes or related stuffs then we can add them in our posts. nd for that we will contact TeamDP & she will send her stuffs...and we will add.

AND one more thing...we will first post ALL Stuffs here , then only we will post main post so that there is no last minute correction!

I think i have covered ALL things...if still anything is remaining do let me know. And yes! share your agreements & disagreements!Embarrassed

Great going Dev! Finally some progress! 

Agreed with this Thumbs Up Brilliant! Clap Good going guys!
Team work!! SmileSmile

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 31 October 2013 at 2:51pm

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey guys what do u think of that ^^^ was thinking of doing it for everyones names in the gifts selection! If this is ok let me know i will do it now Big smile
Let me know Thumbs Up

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 31 October 2013 at 2:53pm

*Dev.*christiandior.

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
^This looks absolutely amazing Maariyah! 
Love the fonts and coloring as well. Finely blended.

PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

^This looks absolutely amazing Maariyah! 
Love the fonts and coloring as well. Finely blended.

Awesome so i will go ahead  Smile and make it 4 d gifts names Big smile

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 31 October 2013 at 3:15pm

christiandior.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Health & Fitness Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.