Health & Fitness

Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 29

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Ok finally some progress! She has agreed to co-operate! She said she wants one section reserved for Team Disha FC! I mean what do you guys think? I mean i said too her i will let her know once I have got confirmation from you guys! Since where all working on this together! She said she wants one section where all of her teamDishaFC admins can post there stuff on there..? Idk what do u think guys? I mean the more the better Right? or i mean up 2 u guys! Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*christiandior.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Disha's Birthday Thread [Invitees Only] (Page 14)" in Health & Fitness forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
^Wow. That's pretty shocking.
So if she's from Twitter/Facebook, why doesn't she make a page there? For India-Forums we're there, and we're doing our share.

Let me ping Melz Di, let's see what she says.

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Ok finally some progress! She has agreed to co-operate! She said she wants one section reserved for Team Disha FC! I mean what do you guys think? I mean i said too her i will let her know once I have got confirmation from you guys! Since where all working on this together! She said she wants one section where all of her teamDishaFC admins can post there stuff on there..? Idk what do u think guys? I mean the more the better Right? or i mean up 2 u guys! Confused

I don't know Dev's take on this, but personally I wouldn't mind them keeping a post or two in OUR thread. As long as we have only 1 thread going up on the birthday, which is our thread, I will be glad to share a few posts with them!

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

I don't know Dev's take on this, but personally I wouldn't mind them keeping a post or two in OUR thread. As long as we have only 1 thread going up on the birthday, which is our thread, I will be glad to share a few posts with them!

Yep...i was like woah!! Damn girl. But she's agreed to have a post in OUR thread! Smile After some long conversation and debating finally managed 2 convince her that we've been working really hard on this and having 2 threads with identical things on it will be useless and i am not willing 2 send her over OUR things...Confused So yeah she said its fine as long as they get like one section so their TEAMDISHAFC can post things on there! I was like i will let you know! So yaa lets see Dev's take! Shes agreed to let their be ONE thread which is OURS! 

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

^Wow. That's pretty shocking.
So if she's from Twitter/Facebook, why doesn't she make a page there? For India-Forums we're there, and we're doing our share.

Let me ping Melz Di, let's see what she says.

Thats what i was thinking? Why doesnt she just make a thread on there why suddenly decide to join india forums and make a thread and that too without anyones consent or knowing what others on here have been planning for a long time! Confused But at least she's agreed to co-operate she said theres her and 3 others who have apparently contacted Dishas relatives and have some exclusive pictures and god knows what else...i dont even know. But i mean she said she will be happy too post all on OUR thread which is fine by me as long as she doesnt open another thread!! Thats fine ...just waiting for Dev's take on this whole situation!! Confused

*Dev.*christiandior.

PayaDesire95

IF-Dazzler

PayaDesire95

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Just need one of you guys too close this thread...

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Confirmed with Melz Di, she said that overall, our deal is good. So let's go ahead and allocate TeamDishaFC one slot after we finish our main posts, cool?

*Dev.*PayaDesire95

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Just need one of you guys too close this thread...

Forwarded upward!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PayaDesire95

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Health & Fitness Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.