Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Confirmed with Melz Di, she said that overall, our deal is good. So let's go ahead and allocate TeamDishaFC one slot after we finish our main posts, cool?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Just need one of you guys too close this thread...

Forwarded upward!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Predator.

Confirmed with Melz Di, she said that overall, our deal is good. So let's go ahead and allocate TeamDishaFC one slot after we finish our main posts, cool?

Yep that's fab! Just waiting for Dev and then I will contact her and let her know were good to go 😃
Brilliant that's great!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Forwarded upward!

That's great! Thanks Sonia! Tension 1 cleared haha! I'm glad she's willing to cooperate was becoming awfully difficult to negotiate with her! Glad she decided to come to reason! And that's great Disha FC posts will be after our main ones! That's fine just wait for Devs confirmation!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Ok finally some progress! She has agreed to co-operate! She said she wants one section reserved for Team Disha FC! I mean what do you guys think? I mean i said too her i will let her know once I have got confirmation from you guys! Since where all working on this together! She said she wants one section where all of her teamDishaFC admins can post there stuff on there..? Idk what do u think guys? I mean the more the better Right? or i mean up 2 u guys! 😕

Firstly guys, its really good if TeamDishaFC want to join us. Maariyah , great job . And now when me & maariyah both are in contact with TeamDisha then it will be easy for us to arrange things ...

And i think we should keep care of others emotions and dont want to dissapoint them . But after talking to GM Melz , the prefrence is given to us as we are active members of forum. But it is really okay . Now i think that we have to re-arrange our things..and need one more banner for TeamDisha Fc ...🤔...dont worry tis will get done...just lets discuss the taxt on banner...??

Coming to posts : 
After re-arrangement :

Post 1: Main Introduction: Dev
Post 2: Biography and Achievements: Maariyah
Post 3: Gifts & Miscellaneous! : Maariyah
Post 4: Messages: Sonia
Post 5: Messages: Maariyah
Post 6: Interview: Sonia

Post 7 : Credits & Current News : Dev

Post 8 : A FULL Post for TeamDishaParmar! 

[Normally only 8 posts are allowed on page 1 hence!]

Two new sections are added . First in Post 3 , where other than Gifts we will post some more randome things which will come to us...and second is Post 8 which is completely for TeamDP! . However if this post is not enough for them,,,then either me or Maariyah will take some stuffs from TeamDP & add all of it in Post 7 as its only credits & news.😊

Now, the things which are remaining are : We have to ask what exactly team disha will be going to post, i mean if there are any VMs or Wishes or related stuffs then we can add them in our posts. nd for that we will contact TeamDP & she will send her stuffs...and we will add.

AND one more thing...we will first post ALL Stuffs here , then only we will post main post so that there is no last minute correction!

I think i have covered ALL things...if still anything is remaining do let me know. And yes! share your agreements & disagreements!😳
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
^Very well, Dev. I'm good with all that you've mentioned above.
You can ask Fizii to make one more banner for TDP, and we can continue the rest of the stuff accordingly.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Firstly guys, its really good if TeamDishaFC want to join us. Maariyah , great job . And now when me & maariyah both are in contact with TeamDisha then it will be easy for us to arrange things ...

And i think we should keep care of others emotions and dont want to dissapoint them . But after talking to GM Melz , the prefrence is given to us as we are active members of forum. But it is really okay . Now i think that we have to re-arrange our things..and need one more banner for TeamDisha Fc ...🤔...dont worry tis will get done...just lets discuss the taxt on banner...??

Coming to posts : 
After re-arrangement :

Post 1: Main Introduction: Dev
Post 2: Biography and Achievements: Maariyah
Post 3: Gifts & Miscellaneous! : Maariyah
Post 4: Messages: Sonia
Post 5: Messages: Maariyah
Post 6: Interview: Sonia

Post 7 : Credits & Current News : Dev

Post 8 : A FULL Post for TeamDishaParmar! 

[Normally only 8 posts are allowed on page 1 hence!]

Two new sections are added . First in Post 3 , where other than Gifts we will post some more randome things which will come to us...and second is Post 8 which is completely for TeamDP! . However if this post is not enough for them,,,then either me or Maariyah will take some stuffs from TeamDP & add all of it in Post 7 as its only credits & news.😊

Now, the things which are remaining are : We have to ask what exactly team disha will be going to post, i mean if there are any VMs or Wishes or related stuffs then we can add them in our posts. nd for that we will contact TeamDP & she will send her stuffs...and we will add.

AND one more thing...we will first post ALL Stuffs here , then only we will post main post so that there is no last minute correction!

I think i have covered ALL things...if still anything is remaining do let me know. And yes! share your agreements & disagreements!😳

Great going Dev! Finally some progress! 

Agreed with this 👍🏼 Brilliant! 👏 Good going guys!
Team work!! 😊😊

Edited by PayaDesire95 - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Hey guys what do u think of that ^^^ was thinking of doing it for everyones names in the gifts selection! If this is ok let me know i will do it now 😃
Let me know 👍🏼
Bobbi. thumbnail
^This looks absolutely amazing Maariyah! 
Love the fonts and coloring as well. Finely blended.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

^This looks absolutely amazing Maariyah! 

Love the fonts and coloring as well. Finely blended.

Awesome so i will go ahead  😊 and make it 4 d gifts names 😃