!bold black, are my replies. 
Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Predator.

G'Afternoon!

Okay, so my pick for that picture in all the banners is: 

Coincidentally it's also got blue and pink in the colors, which perfectly match our color combination! Woot woot!

And since this picture ^ was a choice of Dev, Maari, and now mine too, it's fit and fine to go?!

So Dev, you can go ahead and ask Shikha to make it for us! Tell her to use some nice cursive, and big fonts okies? :D

cool...so this picture will be common! agreed about combination though.

okay...

cant we use more than one picture for banner like last year ones? 

i already asked fizzi who made last year...now if we say no to her she will get dissapointed...it will be bad...

Shikha can make name tags & biography one ?
*Dev.* thumbnail

Dev, we normally use just one picture for all the banners. But it's your call at the end, so you can pick to use different pictures for all the banners. Up to you! 

I'll just say that you have a really good choice, loved all the pictures that you posted on the previous page.

thankyou sonia.I'm overwhelmed. 

Maariyah, you have also chhsen cute pictures...well i'm in Love with Pankhudi thats why i have choosen her cute pics😳...okay enough of fun!πŸ˜†

i asked about pics above.
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Im totally fine with it if you guys are! Just give the go ahead and totally fine! Dev hmmm, if u have already asked Fizzi it would be inconsiderate to tell her no last minute! So yeah,...hmmm but also yeah Sikha can do other things? Is that fine? And yes Dev I'm totally fine with you taking credits not problem!! πŸ˜Š Rest is all just set to be done now and confirmation needed!! from rest of u guys!πŸ‘πŸΌ
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Im totally fine with it if you guys are! Just give the go ahead and totally fine! Dev hmmm, if u have already asked Fizzi it would be inconsiderate to tell her no last minute! So yeah,...hmmm but also yeah Sikha can do other things? Is that fine? And yes Dev I'm totally fine with you taking credits not problem!! πŸ˜Š Rest is all just set to be done now and confirmation needed!! from rest of u guys!πŸ‘πŸΌ

yep, i agree with you maari!πŸ€—...now lwts wait what sonia 's opinion is...😳...

yep, shikha ji can do other things...like biography ones & Name tags...

but before that we need to finalise atleast five pictures for Disha's banners...choose naa...

the one which sonia told will be common as stated above by me.

Thanks maariyah!😳
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All right! I've installed too much info. So instead of replying to every separately, I will combine everything here:

1. It's perfectly all right to have Fizii doing the banner. She's in BC, and her work is fab! But then again, we need to have consistency in banner making, so it's best if Fizii makes all the banners! I totally don't mind! Shikha was just my suggestion. So Dev, can you ask Fizii if she can make all the banners? We're going to need the following banners:

(i)Main big banner
(ii)Biography & Achievements banner
(iii)Gifts banner
(iv)Messages banner
(vi)Disha's Personal Interview banner
(vii) Credits banner

So let us know if she's up for it or not!

2. The idea of having more than one picture for the banner is fine Dev! I told you, you decide all this! I'm not a creative person, I will focus on the write ups! :)

3. N/A means Not Accessible or Not Assessed.

4. About the main thread, I had told you both to do it! I'm not doing to do the main posting, which is why I divided it between the two of you! I will only help the back stage stuff :)

5. As soon as I'm free, I will look for Disha's Interviews and post links here.

6. As for pictures, I'm confused, all of them are really nice!

Edited by Predator. - 10 years ago
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dev.*

yep, i agree with you maari!πŸ€—...now lwts wait what sonia 's opinion is...😳...

yep, shikha ji can do other things...like biography ones & Name tags...

but before that we need to finalise atleast five pictures for Disha's banners...choose naa...

the one which sonia told will be common as stated above by me.

Thanks maariyah!😳

Areh! Frienship mein no sorry no thank u πŸ˜† 
Haha yes totally agreed!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
PayaDesire95 thumbnail

All right! I've installed too much info. So instead of replying to every separately, I will combine everything here:

1. It's perfectly all right to have Fizii doing the banner. She's in BC, and her work is fab! But then again, we need to have consistency in banner making, so it's best if Fizii makes all the banners! I totally don't mind! Shikha was just my suggestion. So Dev, can you ask Fizii if she can make all the banners? We're going to need the following banners: 

(i)Main big banner
(ii)Biography & Achievements banner
(iii)Gifts banner
(iv)Messages banner
(vi)Disha's Personal Interview banner
(vii) Credits banner

So let us know if she's up for it or not!

2. The idea of having more than one picture for the banner is fine Dev! I told you, you decide all this! I'm not a creative person, I will focus on the write ups! :)

3. N/A means Not Accessible or Not Assessed.

4. About the main thread, I had told you both to do it! I'm not doing to do the main posting, which is why I divided it between the two of you! I will only help the back stage stuff :)

5. As soon as I'm free, I will look for Disha's Interviews and post links here.

6. As for pictures, I'm confused, all of them are really nice!

Yes! That makes sense consistency throughout! So i think if Fizzii is cool with it then that perfect! As then the total thread will have a nice flow!! πŸ˜³ Yes Dev thats totally fine! I agree theres sooo many gorgeous pix of Disha hard 2 pik just one!! Soo i think having like 3/4 or however many Dev u think is right then thats totally fine by me! And the Main thread dev u can do like first section like main main part naa I'm totally fine with it!! And all the biography and awards and gifts section i will do? And the credits are all yours! πŸ˜Š Then yep Sonia u can do the interviews, if i find some interviews i will help u out also! And i think if we can find a video of Disha when she received her awards too add into the awards section will be the icing on the cake! πŸ‘πŸΌ So i wil try and do that! And yep like i said i have some people who r up for making VM's for her birthday and edits/siggies/banners/avi's etc etc! I think we can get .Siham.'s help as well she does really nice edits as well! Will ask her! πŸ˜³ And then i think every things settled then? 

What'd u guys think? 
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
So I've just contacted .Siham. for the AVI's and gifs and things will let you guys know what she says! And theres some awesome people on twitter who are up for making VM's and things for the thread so so far so good!! 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^All right then! Will be waiting to see the stuff from your twitter friends and Siham! :)