Punar Vivah

It's 19th October ! Alarm Rings ! Happy Birthday, Poonam Di ! <3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 27

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Isya
I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.Hug Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough Wink_)..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much Heart

Vishu
I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in arranging all khana peena along with your wishes specially d poems n songs.. these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures HugHugHug U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough Wink_)..u will alz be my little cutie pie doll  n I'm blessed to have little sis like youHug

Trishu
I Love U...I really hope we remain in touch like this I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.HugI've Tears of joy while reading ur msgCryIt really touched my heart! Thanks a Ton! HeartHug

Shalaka
Thankss honey ur wishes means a lot to meHugHug

Amina
thanks for everything .. your wishes it really means a lot to me HugHugHug

@ All

Once again thanks for everything .. your wishes and those compliments along with beautiful greetings really means a lot to me HugHugHug

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505Guruvishvamelodicamaha9trisha163IsYaRoCHeR55shobhaSri_Radha.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's 19th October ! Alarm Rings ! Happy Birthday, Poonam Di ! <3 (Page 6)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

happy birthday my dear poo dearHugHeart
ab ap apni siggy box badal lo itni beautiful siggys jo gift mein mili haiHug
haan shobhi kannu jaise hi time milega mein jurur karungiLOL
thnkss for ur beautiful wishesHuglove u alzHeart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505Guruvishvamaha9IsYaRoCHeRSri_Radha55shobha

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nusratjahan505

Originally posted by poonamgarg

@ Isya ,Vishu , Radha n trishu

OMG I don't even know where to begin! Confused
Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU sooo much for doing this for me sissHugHug.  Thank you so much! Big smile. I can tell you worked really hard on this and spent a lot of time despite your busy schedule! Hug

OMGGG ShockedShockedShocked... What a beautiful post   deariesStarClap .. I m truely overwhelmed with all the love showered in this post via msges and gifts .. me totally speechless just crying **khushi ke aansoo** CryCry... love u all HugHeart
Heart
I will reply to each one of u soon ... me really blessed to have siss like youHug

and thanks once again guys for all your lovely wishes and wonderful gifts Blushing and isya ,vishu Trishu n Radha mindblowing thread n the efforts u took while making this post really makes it extra spl Embarrassed

Jaanu once again a very happy birthday to you.May be we cant express how much we love you...what we feel for you...what a special place  we have for you in our hearts dear...just remember that our life is incomplete without you...HugHeartHug
When a person is in your mind then it means that you need him...when he is in your heart it means that you love him and when he is in your prayer then it means that you are in a blissful bonding with him... and I can say without any doubt that you are in my prayer and alz will be there ...HugHeartHug
sry jaanu reply mein late ho gaya itne saare pyare pyare msg dekhkar kuch samazh nahi aa raha kya karooEmbarrassedaap sabka ka itna sara pyar apne daaman mein sametene ki koshish kar rahi hoo
sach mein muze words hi nahi mil rahe kya kahoo, I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in your wishes , greetings also these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures HugHugHug... I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.Hug Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough Wink_)..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much Heart

Edited by poonamgarg - 19 October 2013 at 2:54am

nusratjahan505Guruvishvatrisha163IsYaRoCHeRmaha9Sri_Radha

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Wishing every happines - be happy, wealthy and successful. Happy Birthday Po !

As usual   ISYA...awesome thread ! Do glance on a post of mine made for the special girl - PO

Forgot to add ...a new hostWink

Guruvishva...nice to see you there with your khana-peena...amazing...and U look cool...Big smile

OMG !!! Chitra dear I just saw ur post n I am totally specchless by the way you described me. . I really don't deserve the praises you've used but I appreciate them all the same. I also am very grateful to our friendship and thank God everyday for blessing me with such a sweet and special friend like you.
Thanks for your Wonderful Birthday Wishes honey...They really meant a lottt! I pray all the time that we just remain in contact forever!HugHug

nusratjahan505Guruvishvatrisha163IsYaRoCHeRmaha9Sri_Radha

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Josh
Thankyou so much bro for ur beautiful wishes n I love d giftBig smileBig smileBig smile

saf

Thankyou so much dear for d lovely giftHug

melodica

Thankss sweety, your wishes and those compliments along with beautiful greetings really means a lot to me HugHugHug

Tanvi

Tanvi u such a sweet heart yaar i don deserve all dis praise reEmbarrassedThank you so much for ur lovely wishes it means a lot to me HugHug

Billieberry

Thanks a lot for the greetings , lovely wishes .. u r a really sweet person and a true friend Hug

Surish

Thanks a lot for such a beautiful birthday msgHug

GuruTheBest

Thankss a lot dearHug

jayshu

Thanks a lot for the greetings , lovely wishes Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nusratjahan505Guruvishvamaha9IsYaRoCHeRtrisha163Sri_Radha.King-Of-Kings

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Spring Text

TongueMiss.Chef Hope U Like This KhaanaTongue   LOLPheenaLOL

EmbarrassedFriends, It's for U all TooEmbarrassed
WinkJoin In ItWink

OMg !! Vishu  itna saara food LOLall d dishes are delicious like youBig smileI can see the kind of efforts u hv put in arranging all khana peena along with your wishes ,Thankyou so so much sisHugHug

nusratjahan505Guruvishvamaha9trisha163IsYaRoCHeRSri_Radha

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha9

This is  very Important day in my life as this was the day my sweet sis came to this earth as a Gift of God EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Here your little sister Maha Is here to wish You a very very 
Hug

May God bless you with lots and lots of love my dear di TongueTongue
Here is a small poem from me !!!

When i came to this earth...
I had no one for me !!!

But a small hand gave me help to rise...
a small hand gave me help and Wink

It was my angel yes !!!
The angel in the form of my sis Embarrassed

And u made me live !!!
Thank u and here is the day to wish your entry to this blessed earth sweet sis
Hug

Do u like it di Embarrassed

Also this small flower has bloomed to wish you a very very Happy Birthday di StarStarStar

Have a great day but u have one more gift from me and...

Its from our arya through me ... Wink  aap bohat khush haina di !!!! i can see your smiling face Embarrassed

Here have my Hug too di Embarrassed

Awww your words [Poem]really made me emotional CryI am loving itHeartThanks a lot for such a beautiful birthday msgHug Hug .. you are one of the most sweetest member I hv come across in PV forum ..always remain the same Big smile..wonderful giftStarClapHug

nusratjahan505trisha163IsYaRoCHeRmaha9GuruvishvaSri_Radha

Angel_Luv

IF-Stunnerz

Angel_Luv

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri_Radha

Wishing you the treasure of happy yesterdays and the gifts of bright tomorrowHug
Happy birthday poonam di!!!Hope your brithday blossoms into lots of dreamz and Wishes come trueClapClap
Have a fun filled and amazing birthday di!!!Party
May this birthday be just the beginnig of a year filled with happy memories,wonderful moments and shining dreamsEmbarrassedHug Heart

Lovely thread Isya dear.ClapClap..Awesome kaana peena vishva dearTongue

Radha mein sach mein boht thankful hoo bcoz u'r soo busy wid ur mom fir bhi tumne muze wish karne ke liye time nikaala ,sach ye sab mere dil ko chhoo gaya tum sach mein boht hi achhi frnd n sis ho me lucky to have frnd like u . I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.Hug Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough Wink_)..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much HeartHugthnkss for such amazing gifts itna busy hone ke baad bhi tumne mere liye itna kuch kiya , words r not enough to thank sis for making my birthday so spl EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nusratjahan505Guruvishvamaha9trisha163IsYaRoCHeRSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top