Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wishing every happines - be happy, wealthy and successful. Happy Birthday Po !

As usual   ISYA...awesome thread ! Do glance on a post of mine made for the special girl - PO

Forgot to add ...a new host😉

Guruvishva...nice to see you there with your khana-peena...amazing...and U look cool...😃

Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Isya ,Vishu , Radha n trishu

OMG I don't even know where to begin! 😕
Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU sooo much for doing this for me siss🤗🤗.  Thank you so much! 😃. I can tell you worked really hard on this and spent a lot of time despite your busy schedule! 🤗

OMGGG 😲😲😲... What a beautiful post   dearies⭐️👏 .. I m truely overwhelmed with all the love showered in this post via msges and gifts .. me totally speechless just crying **khushi ke aansoo** 😭😭... love u all 🤗❤️
❤️
I will reply to each one of u soon ... me really blessed to have siss like you🤗

and thanks once again guys for all your lovely wishes and wonderful gifts ☺️ and isya ,vishu Trishu n Radha mindblowing thread n the efforts u took while making this post really makes it extra spl 😳

Edited by poonamgarg - 10 years ago
VincyAnne thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Poonam Di !!!! 🥳
Wish you a many more happy returns of the day !!!! 
God bless you always and grant all your wishes !!! 😃
Edited by VincyAnne - 10 years ago
Guruvishva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: poonamgarg

Thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU sooo much for doing this for me siss🤗🤗.  Thank you so much! 😃. I can tell you worked really hard on this and spent a lot of time despite your busy schedule! 🤗

OMGGG 😲😲😲... What a beautiful post   dearies⭐️👏 .. I m truely overwhelmed with all the love showered in this post via msges and gifts .. me totally speechless just crying **khushi ke aansoo** 😭😭... love u all 🤗❤️
❤️

and thanks once again guys for all your lovely wishes and wonderful gifts ☺️ and isya ,vishu Trishu n Radha mindblowing thread n the efforts u took while making this post really makes it extra spl 😳

No Thanks Is Needed Di🤗
Really Ur Single Post Made Us Overwhelmed😳
U R The Best Di Ever😳
Love U Lots Di😳
I'm Happy I Mean We  happy That U Loved This Simple Thread😳
We Didn't work So Hard, If It also So We've Done It For Our  Wonderful Di😳
U R The Best Di Ever😳
Kepp Rocking Di😳
Edited by Guruvishva - 10 years ago
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
happy birthday my dear poo dear🤗❤️
ab ap apni siggy box badal lo itni beautiful siggys jo gift mein mili hai🤗
nusratjahan505 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poonamgarg

❤️

Jaanu once again a very happy birthday to you.May be we cant express how much we love you...what we feel for you...what a special place  we have for you in our hearts dear...just remember that our life is incomplete without you...🤗❤️🤗
When a person is in your mind then it means that you need him...when he is in your heart it means that you love him and when he is in your prayer then it means that you are in a blissful bonding with him... and I can say without any doubt that you are in my prayer and alz will be there ...🤗❤️🤗
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Isya
I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.🤗 Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough 😉_)..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much ❤️

Vishu
I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in arranging all khana peena along with your wishes specially d poems n songs.. these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures 🤗🤗🤗 U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough 😉_)..u will alz be my little cutie pie doll  n I'm blessed to have little sis like you🤗

Trishu
I Love U...I really hope we remain in touch like this I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.🤗I've Tears of joy while reading ur msg😭It really touched my heart! Thanks a Ton! ❤️🤗

Shalaka
Thankss honey ur wishes means a lot to me🤗🤗

Amina
thanks for everything .. your wishes it really means a lot to me 🤗🤗🤗

@ All

Once again thanks for everything .. your wishes and those compliments along with beautiful greetings really means a lot to me 🤗🤗🤗

Angel_Luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: 55shobha

happy birthday my dear poo dear🤗❤️

ab ap apni siggy box badal lo itni beautiful siggys jo gift mein mili hai🤗

haan shobhi kannu jaise hi time milega mein jurur karungi😆
thnkss for ur beautiful wishes🤗love u alz❤️
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: nusratjahan505

Jaanu once again a very happy birthday to you.May be we cant express how much we love you...what we feel for you...what a special place  we have for you in our hearts dear...just remember that our life is incomplete without you...🤗❤️🤗
When a person is in your mind then it means that you need him...when he is in your heart it means that you love him and when he is in your prayer then it means that you are in a blissful bonding with him... and I can say without any doubt that you are in my prayer and alz will be there ...🤗❤️🤗

sry jaanu reply mein late ho gaya itne saare pyare pyare msg dekhkar kuch samazh nahi aa raha kya karoo😳aap sabka ka itna sara pyar apne daaman mein sametene ki koshish kar rahi hoo
sach mein muze words hi nahi mil rahe kya kahoo, I can see the kind of efforts u hv put in your wishes , greetings also these efforts really means a lot to me and I m truely overwhelmed with your gestures 🤗🤗🤗... I really appreciate everything you did and feel so blessed to have such loving friend like you in my life.🤗 Please Never Change, U r a Gem of Person having such simplifid nature with an innocent pure heart flowing with so many emotions and  sentiments (Though you pretends to be tough 😉_)..That is the Best part in U and that is why I Loveee U Sooo Much ❤️
Edited by poonamgarg - 10 years ago
Angel_Luv thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitsri65

Wishing every happines - be happy, wealthy and successful. Happy Birthday Po !

As usual   ISYA...awesome thread ! Do glance on a post of mine made for the special girl - PO

Forgot to add ...a new host😉

Guruvishva...nice to see you there with your khana-peena...amazing...and U look cool...😃

OMG !!! Chitra dear I just saw ur post n I am totally specchless by the way you described me. . I really don't deserve the praises you've used but I appreciate them all the same. I also am very grateful to our friendship and thank God everyday for blessing me with such a sweet and special friend like you.
Thanks for your Wonderful Birthday Wishes honey...They really meant a lottt! I pray all the time that we just remain in contact forever!🤗🤗