Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

india4u

india4u

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Well this is a serial so not many might give importance to the background music (BGM). And I do not know how important will this topic be to you people.  Since I felt this as an important thus I am raising this topic. To begin with I would say that the composer had done brilliant job to give the fitting title track for the MP serial and the also during earlier episodes I felt that the BGM were quite good but nowadays I am finding it slight monotonous and loud at times. I can understand that he may not be techie and versatile like A.R.Rahman, whose contributions to the movies with historical backdrop like Jodhaa Akbar, Lagaan (pseudo-historical) were prodigious. He gave perfect composition for each scene in those films. 

But here in the serial the composer (sorry don't know his/her name) has failed to impress.Well of course time factor might also be the issue for the composer but that doesn't mean that they stick with these type of monotonous BGM. He/She must know that when nothing works in the story line of the serial then it is the job of the composer to give proper BGM and set the right mood to create an impact. Music is the important part in the technicalities for any serial or a movie and I hope that BGM composer henceforth bring some new experiments and give us enthralling BGMs for the upcoming episodes of MP. 

Well if MP was to be made into a movie then I would definitely prefer A.R.Rahman anyday. 

Edited by shruthi87 - 18 October 2013 at 8:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Marathi_Mulgicherryberry293Lumos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Background Music discussions" in Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marathi_Mulgi

Goldie

Marathi_Mulgi

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
nice post yeh u r right background music is also plays imp role.
but in mp dialgoues are very good so i don't want there loud background music else other places it should be good but not loud

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melosa

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
They had a reasonably good background music but sometimes it gets too loud that audience misses on dialogues.

cherryberry293

IF-Dazzler

cherryberry293

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
arey koi iss topic ko bhi toh Pinku Pink karo...

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Khyati aa gai mai pink krne :-) btw i love bg music of show.. The triumph of victory, the bravery, the strength all is glorified well by it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Melosa

Pari117

IF-Sizzlerz

Pari117

Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
MP is the best show i've ever seen

hirudawda

hirudawda

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I luv mp alot...