Saraswatichandra Written Update-18th October 2013*PICS ADDED*

Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with VC calling Kumud. Kumud comes smiling in her regular dressing style of ghagra ! (Hawww yayy! <33 ) DB feels happy seeing Kumud happy. Kusum asks about the good news. DB and VC are tensed and change the topic. He asks Kusum to make tea for everyone.They leave. Saras and Kumud are together <3 Saras tells her that he is happy that she became Kumud Desai. Saras leaves. The next morning, Danny and Saras have a talk about  health and dietπŸ˜›. Saras sees the room is dirty and asks Danny to clean the room. VC comes and Danny welcomes him. VC sees them cleaning the room.
picture1

Vidyachatur says let it be, bachelor's room are like this onlyπŸ˜†. A maid comes and Danny introduces her as Amma. Meanwhile,Kumud is playing with the kids at school. The other teachers see Kumud. Saras asks VC why he looks preoccupied and VC replies that he needs his help,since they had to auction the house, the labour left seeing all that and he is unable to start the work on his own now. Saras asks him not to worry ,adding that Danny and he would start the work and bring new and big orders too. Saras asks Danny to talk to Dubai people and make some business. VC praises Saras and asks him why he is doing his work. Saras quips that this way,VC would make him eat berries.πŸ˜† VC feels bad for doubting him. Saras says that he did a mistake so VC had every right to doubt him..

picture2

picture4

Vidyachatur says the good days are back and hugs Saras (Awwwe πŸ€— ) Kumud is in the school. The kids's mum's sees Kumud and wonder what is Kumud doing there. They speak against Kumud and her character and Kumud hears them talking.😑 They ask their kids not to talk to Kumud. The kids however take Kumud's side and Kumud smiles <3 ⭐️ Kumud speaks up for herself and leaves πŸ‘πŸ‘

picture3

VC worries over how to tell Kumud that Pramad refused to give her divorce. Kumud comes and talks to him. She sees his accounts. She says great, there is not a single mistake. He says yes, give me a chocolate. πŸ˜›DB tells her that she isn't kidding adding that her son did the accounts, so there wont be any mistake. Just then Saras comes.  Kumud gives a chocolate to Saras and Saras thanks her. Then she asks about the divorce. VC replies that he would take care of everything, adding that he has got a good news, as they have got a big order,hence if they  fulfil it, they can repay their loan!  He says Saras got this order and will make the order complete. Saras says I will run the Karkhana, it will be yours always.😳

Badimaa asks Saras to have food and Danny replies why not. Everyone smiles. Saras however declines and leaves..

Amma is working at Saras's house and the phone rings. Its actually Kalika in an old woman's attire🀒. She gets the mobile and tells that she has got a big news and laughs. Kumud comes after Saras and tells him that she guessed that Pramad did not sign the papers .  Saras is silent. Saras replies that he cannot see her sad neither can he lie to her. Kumud says you need to lie, I will fight with anyone till you are with me. Saras looks at her. She smiles and says you know, its easy to get a new name for a girl, but difficult to get her name back, I m Kumud Desai because of you <3 . Just then VC comes running and says the factory caught fire, come fast. Everyone rushes to the spot in a shocked state !!

picture7

picture8

Vidyachatur is shocked to see the fire. Saras stops him. People put water on the fire. Saras takes VC  and makes him sit .. Pramad comes there smiling.🀒 Saras sees him and goes to him. Kumud also sees him.

Saras is about to beat Pramad. Everyone stops him. Pramad taunts them. Pramad says asks Saras to tell him what else to do, as he  knew that he would not give his message to Kumud, so he thought that he would himself show how will he would ignite fire in her life and will ruin her peace and her love🀬. He taunts VC too! He tells them about the big order. Everyone is puzzled thinking how Pramad knows about everything. Saras gets angry, Kumud stops him. Pramad laughs seeing their love. Kumud says we will complete the order by starting from the ashes. She says you will always find us unitedπŸ‘. She tells him to do what he wants. Pramad laughs and drinks wine. Kumud glares at him! 

picture9

picture10

Precap:
Kumud tells Saras today our factory burned, if anything happens again, my dad will break. He says I m sure you will be his strength, she says yes, and you mine. She smiles seeing him <3 

So how was the episode guys ? I loved it ! <3 Felt really good seeing the old Kumud back and SaMud scenes were really nice too <3  What say ? Do Like and share your views! πŸ˜³

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks ! That was superfast ! 
Thanks guys! πŸ˜³πŸ€— I'm glad you liked it ! πŸ˜³
oye abhi what a fast update and kya detail mein...superb and awesome!!!!!!!!!! thanks dear πŸ€—
kalika working in the guise of an old woman...too filmy...anyways, now that they have deviated from the original story, so all this mirch masala is bound to be added πŸ˜•
Originally posted by vidya0906

oye abhi what a fast update and kya detail mein...superb and awesome!!!!!!!!!! thanks dear πŸ€—
kalika working in the guise of an old woman...too filmy...anyways, now that they have deviated from the original story, so all this mirch masala is bound to be added πŸ˜•
Vidya !! πŸ€— Aww thank you sooo much ,I'm soo glad you liked it <33 πŸ€— I knoww!πŸ˜’ But at least I'm glad to see SaMud together <3 πŸ˜³
πŸ˜ƒ  Thank You So Much  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  Great πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ Solution To The Problem - Get Kalikha Off Pramad, Scriptwriters Failed In This

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ  Going  πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ Good πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ
nice epi. 
thnx for the Written Update !!!
Thank you so much for the WU! :)