Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So this track is ultimately to bring trouble in VeeNi's love land because of Panchi...and nothing else :@ 
Grrr...I expected a lot...i should not have trusted CVs again πŸ˜‘
After seeing today's episode i can clearly see where this is all heading to πŸ˜³
Suddenly ViChi are so much in love...and Panchi was like i trust u a lot..seriously even after all what happened panchi trusts avi..and the kiss :/ 
Whatever Panchi told to RV was for Avi :/
I seriously wonder how bad RaHi are as friends πŸ˜³ They both are so much in love with some other people i agree..but can't they exchange their love for each other? πŸ˜’
the only good thing was RV felt a little jealous  and Panchi looking at VeeNi's dandiya..I don't knw what to call tht feeling...Jealous/Happy/Sad? πŸ˜•
But all i can see is...Trouble in VeeNi's love land...and finally everything will be clear that RaHi are just friends and VeeNi patch up πŸ˜³
coming to precap...again confusion..but it is just to make Rukmini even more and nothing else...
the flowers were exchanged mistakenly...God knows what we want but CVs does not πŸ˜­
but ya..everything is so clear that i m not expecting anything more πŸ˜³
but one thing for sure...CVs u dont deserve fans like us πŸ˜³
and pls if anyone can cheer me up..think of any possibility so that RaHi can unite πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
no possibility yaar Rosh...i give up. just enjoy Platonic scenes of RaHi..yehi milne wala hai humein...
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dint lyk da way Panchi said dat nothing holds true for RV wen he askd her.. i mean, cmon! all dose lines obv suited RV mre dan Avi...
I wud have liked it more if she wud have agreed n v wud have a RaHi hug! Dat part jst added on to my already fuming anger...

1 min Panchi is shown as having feelngs fr RV, the other min she behaves as he is jst lyk any odar random frnd of hers.. 1 min CW behaves as if she is jealous, the other min she behaves as if she doesnt give a dam abt RaHi n accepts der relation whole heartedly... 1 min Avi is pissed, the other, he is all lovey dovey- all dese mixed emotions head nowhere in da end... R u kidding us CV's????

Wat abt all dose CLEAR RaHi hints here n der thruout dis track? Ooops , im so sorry.. I forgot its only us who r disillusioned always... V dont have to believe wat v c... aaarrgggh!

Evn though v tell ourselves every single tym ki vr nt trustng da CV's again... v end up dng exactly da same! RaHi r our weakness, to say the least... n v fall in da crazy repetitive trap of da CV's all over again...

Hopes.. happiness... excitement... imaginations... predictions... n jst wen v r abt to think dat vr jst going to get der... BOOM! wats next? disappointment...frustration... anger..cribbing...complaining n da cycle goes on!

Its all over nw.
V jst have to accept v r never going to get RaHi.

Edited by samratrocks - 10 years ago
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
okay!! I trusts the cv's no more than you guys do.. but if a person is (in)sane enough to sit and think over the possibilities..πŸ€”
Avi couldn't lie to Panchi when she asked him for the truth.. He was scared that he might loose her which was evident from the way Avi was lost in the depth of her eyes (at least thats what the cameras were focusing on ..their eyes)😳😳
,.. I dunno whether m the one imagining things but still i felt that this has got a lot to do with the future.. coz if Panchi ever gets to know that she was lied to, I don't think Avi wud be spared another time.

Thats the only way and the reason I feel that there might be a confrontation coming soon enough and that it's not going to be easy enough for Vichi both..πŸ˜•
Meanwhile I'd think that even though Panchi is trying to act the cupid.. Rukmini will understand the plan when all the dogs will really play poker at a tea party.

Her insecurities are a way to high and that heat is blinding her capacity to think anything straight...πŸ˜ƒ
RV is bound to get fed up of her and would eventually ditch her or likewise and...πŸ‘

I strongly think that it might even happen that Panchi getting to know Avi's truth might break her up and shatter her😭  which would be unbearable by RV and would lend her a shoulder to cry on...😳
This might even consequently make Mini hate Panchi  even more and break up..

BTW There are lovey-dovey Vichi scenes b'coz they have to show repeated flashbacks of happier times again and again... no wonder they are so much together.

Regards
Aishwarya

P.S All of these are just assumptions don't stick to anything I say.πŸ˜›
JiyaRe... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww! Rosh, leave it re.. They don't deserve loyal fans.
Anyway, I don't watch TBP (anymore).. came to this forum after a long time!
Here's my Pov regarding this mess. Ranveer & Panchi as a couple.. a bit of high standard for TBP makers here. When it comes to Romance, CVs have not gone beyond some typical stuffs..
Ranveer & Panchi as best friends.. They could have done better from the start.
CVs' version of RaHi is Inconsistent.
CVs, Cliche or Non Cliche if it's done in a good way it works mostly.

I was Crazy for RaHi but glad that I have moved on from that phase.
Edited by SmileItsMe - 10 years ago
SWEEBILLI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samratrocks

I dint lyk da way Panchi said dat nothing holds true for RV wen he askd her.. i mean, cmon! all dose lines obv suited RV mre dan Avi...

I wud have liked it more if she wud have agreed n v wud have a RaHi hug! Dat part jst added on to my already fuming anger...

1 min Panchi is shown as having feelngs fr RV, the other min she behaves as he is jst lyk any odar random frnd of hers.. 1 min CW behaves as if she is jealous, the other min she behaves as if she doesnt give a dam abt RaHi n accepts der relation whole heartedly... 1 min Avi is pissed, the other, he is all lovey dovey- all dese mixed emotions head nowhere in da end... R u kidding us CV's????

Wat abt all dose CLEAR RaHi hints here n der thruout dis track? Ooops , im so sorry.. I forgot its only us who r disillusioned always... V dont have to believe wat v c... aaarrgggh!

Evn though v tell ourselves every single tym ki vr nt trustng da CV's again... v end up dng exactly da same! RaHi r our weakness, to say the least... n v fall in da crazy repetitive trap all over again...

Hopes.. happiness... excitement... imaginations... predictions... n jst wen v r abt to think dat vr jst going to get der... BOOM! wats next? disappointment...frustration... anger..cribbing...complaining n da cycle goes on!

Its all over nw.
V jst have to accept v r never going to get RaHi.@ colour .. I am  already fallin for their trap...
rahi moments & official tat they are couple..is all I am waitin

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rahi as a couple is just too good for TBP, that's what I'm going to believe from now on because there is no other freakin' explanation! Rahi is too high standard, so with TBP's low standard management of its romance department, they can't handle it! 

Urghh..I'm just so DONE with these cvs! Now, I am not going to jump on the rahi hopeful bandwagon even if they give 100 other hints! Those hints never AMOUNT to anything! Let me know guys, when they declare their love to each other.

and I know when that will happen...NEVER! πŸ˜‘😳
Edited by coolpixie - 10 years ago
aishwarya2905 thumbnail
I was Soo right!!!
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Kick Ruku and Avi outta da way!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘