vanajakshi thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

I must say I will miss Armaan. His melodious, intense yet childlike renditions are going to stay with me for a long while and I look forward to his reappearance at a future SRGMP series. This child has sung songs I actually do not like (like Tere Naam) and made them moving, and if there were questions about his talent, they should have been laid to rest with his 'Kar Chale Hum Fida'.

We must also applaud his spirit when he heard he was leaving. When he sang after that, I felt so sad that we would not hear him next week.

If we cannot reward people for their relations, we cannot overlook what is good about them for that reason either.  This just-turned-ten year old's classy behavior and heart-ful singing are both commendable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rikchya thumbnail
yes i agree with u he sang very well n wish him best of luck in his future .........i thought he will sure win but one day he will be famous singer..........
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
armaan only just celeberated his 10th b'day..the youngest kid..he survived pranav, neha,protik,and gurpreet...that shows how much improvement he has made over the weeks...he sings with a lot of feel..that was his strongest point...like his mom said,he will become a famous singer one day 😊 Edited by ankita31 - 17 years ago
Knicks420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea armaan was very good
one of my favorites

but he is newphew of anu malik and son of daboo malik, so i am sure we can hear him in movie playback in the future.
PIPC thumbnail
Awww..that child was very decent and innnocent 👏 👏 .
Hope he will make a great comeback 😛 😛 😛.
*Jaya* thumbnail
Armaan was a very cute kid.... He showed an amazing attitude and had improved so much in his singing. When he was selected in the top 11, I thought that may be a more talented kid could have come in - but the improvements he had was amazing. May be the judges realised his potential and gave him this chance.. I am sure, that if he continues to have this attitude, he is going to go a long long way...

All the very best to you, Armaan 👍🏼
prmug123 thumbnail
Hello Everyone,
Yes I agree too.Arman is very talented and knows how to win people's heart thru his singing.Sure I am going to miss his voice. All the best to Arman
panjaban10 thumbnail
hes an awesome singer and overall awesome kid...he'llgo far in life 😉
hpms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yes, armaan was really good

i'll miss him
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Armaan was my fav singer after Sanchita and I was almost crying when he left!!! i'm def gonna miss his soothing voice and cute personality!!! 😳 😳 😳