TVD S5 E3 WU : Original Sin

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ok m more confused than ever :P TVD  gives me whiplash!

Originally posted by: aishwaryagayen

ok m more confused than ever :P TVD  gives me whiplash!

I agree. Everything is just becoming more complicated. 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I wasn't expecting Stefan's memory loss at the end of the episode...memory loss is something you usually see in Indian dramas ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† And wow Katherine's blood is the cure? ðŸ˜² I guess that seems logical bcz Katherine drank the cure and its running in her veins not...but some other parts of the episode I was like whoaaa...whattt...are you serious ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks..
Its indeed becoming more complicated. I have a silly doubt cuz I have missed some episodes of S4.. What does silas want actually and why ? Please somebody answer me :-)

Originally posted by: -Chinky-

thanks..
Its indeed becoming more complicated. I have a silly doubt cuz I have missed some episodes of S4.. What does silas want actually and why ? Please somebody answer me :-)

See Silas wants to take the cure, die and not go to the otherside but he wants peace. Thats why he made bonnie drop the veil so he could take the cure and die that time. so he would die die and not go on the otherside, but that didn't happen. 
Voldemort033 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what if stefan accidently bites katherine...and whats the logic i mean ??? then the cure will be in stefan's blood system or in katherine's ???? what about Both become cure bags
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoNotDisturb

See Silas wants to take the cure, die and not go to the otherside but he wants peace. Thats why he made bonnie drop the veil so he could take the cure and die that time. so he would die die and not go on the otherside, but that didn't happen.

Ohh..now I got it.
Thanks a lot :-) :-)
-Chinky- thumbnail

Originally posted by: juwi

what if stefan accidently bites katherine...and whats the logic i mean ??? then the cure will be in stefan's blood system or in katherine's ???? what about Both become cure bags

Umm I am not sure cuz the story has become twisted like a jalebi 😆 but I dont think stefan will also become a cure bag. He will be just cured I guess, nothing more.. Its just katherine who is the permanent cure bag because the cure is running in her veins. May be I am wrong.. Edited by -Chinky- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: juwi

I think we'll know pretty soon because once everyone knows about this then they'll all want to take the cure. We'll know.