Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

mehta28

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tearusha4003lizzie1765VintageWine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Audience against the leap in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas Hai Veera" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

green_tea

green_tea

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
damn right...mujhe koi leap sheep nahi dekhna! the usp of this show are the kids. keep the kids and bring back nihal...at least then you can show some 'nayi soch' by getting ratan remarried and showing nihal as the catalyst for ratan accepting veera. that would be far better and more interesting than watching the same old teen love and rivalry crap they've got lined up.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915Autumn_Fairylizzie1765VintageWine

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

mehta28

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

damn right...mujhe koi leap sheep nahi dekhna! the usp of this show are the kids. keep the kids and bring back nihal...at least then you can show some 'nayi soch' by getting ratan remarried and showing nihal as the catalyst for ratan accepting veera. that would be far better and more interesting than watching the same old teen love and rivalry crap they've got lined up.
Well said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915green_teaVintageWine

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u guys no leap Wink
 the kids are doing awesome job Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915green_teaVintageWine

VintageWine

IF-Sizzlerz

VintageWine

Posted: 25 October 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by green_tea

Very well said Star
Would just add a bit , that Sampy should get back n then Ratan should refuse him n get married to nihal . he was cut out v badly from the show ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

manasa95

manasa95

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
even i m not intrested in watching  the story after leap i would be better if they continue the story with these kids anyways i m not going to watch the show after leap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

green_tealizzie1765

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

mehta28

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasa95

even i m not intrested in watching  the story after leap i would be better if they continue the story with these kids anyways i m not going to watch the show after leap

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765

Tabatha

Tabatha

Posted: 27 October 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie1765

totally agree wid u guys no leap Wink
 the kids are doing awesome job Star

I will miss the kids, but the story cannot continue on with Ranvi and Veera not growing up at some point. I'm kind of bored with some of the tracks at times. I'd like to see Ranvi and Veera's story when they are older. Would also like to see Ratan remarried.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765punirashakti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top