Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellow Guys..Thank you for your appreciation..I'll update asap I get some time!😊😊
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I have returned!!!πŸ€— It's Good Morning from SA and I'm sorry for reviewing so late Nancy my love😭😭😭😭 I promised you a long review and I hope I deliver, because I have truly and honestly run out of words to tell you that you are the most amazing writer and human being I have ever had the good fortune to come acrossβ€οΈπŸ€—

This update was beyond beautiful!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Jalal's apology was the highlight for me!! Your dialogues are so fantastic I could actually see the entire scene in my minds eye and I teared up. He is in so much pain and he has so much to make up for😭😭😭 He needed his mother and Hamida was there for him. I'm glad she didn't forgive him immediately, he still has to prove himselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But Nancy the dialogues in that scene... Subhanallah!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I wanted to cry with happiness as Jalal stopped running from his heinous crimes and finally faced up to what he had done. He fell to his mother's feet and cried for forgiveness, he may be the Shehensha but this one deed of his would ensure that people would love him and bow to him for centuries to comeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was excellent and I can't praise your writing style and dialogues enough😳😳😳

My favourite part though, and this may be a small thing but it has stayed with me throughout this story... The way Jalal's subjects love and respect Jodha. Unlike Ruqaiyya, all right in this story she hasn't done anything wrong (yet??)😈 and she takes all the important administrative decisions of the Harem as Begum-E-Khaas, but I love the fact that Jalal's subjects see Jodha as their true queen... My fave part:

No matter, Jalal's "Khaas" Begum was Ruqaiya..But all of the palace residents and ministers had taken Jodha to be their queen.
Their hearts bowed to Jodha.

I am so excited to see how Jalal makes this up to Jodha and I'm looking forward to how you write the AkhDa scenes!! I know you are going to nail it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Precap is a stroke of genius!! No-one can build suspense like you my JaanπŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I hope Jodha will be all right.😳😳😳 All-in-all... Your update was amazing❀️And I'm gonna miss your updates when you go on hiatus😭😭😭😭 I just want to thank you again for giving me the honour of being able to call you my friend, sister and Inspiration!!!πŸ€— Take a bow my love your chapters are getting better all the time!! And I didn't think it was possible because every update of yours is pure perfectionπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—β€οΈ
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az3003

I have returned!!!πŸ€— It's Good Morning from SA and I'm sorry for reviewing so late Nancy my love😭😭😭😭 I promised you a long review and I hope I deliver, because I have truly and honestly run out of words to tell you that you are the most amazing writer and human being I have ever had the good fortune to come acrossβ€οΈπŸ€—

This update was beyond beautiful!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ Jalal's apology was the highlight for me!! Your dialogues are so fantastic I could actually see the entire scene in my minds eye and I teared up. He is in so much pain and he has so much to make up for😭😭😭 He needed his mother and Hamida was there for him. I'm glad she didn't forgive him immediately, he still has to prove himselfπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ But Nancy the dialogues in that scene... Subhanallah!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I wanted to cry with happiness as Jalal stopped running from his heinous crimes and finally faced up to what he had done. He fell to his mother's feet and cried for forgiveness, he may be the Shehensha but this one deed of his would ensure that people would love him and bow to him for centuries to comeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ It was excellent and I can't praise your writing style and dialogues enough😳😳😳

My favourite part though, and this may be a small thing but it has stayed with me throughout this story... The way Jalal's subjects love and respect Jodha. Unlike Ruqaiyya, all right in this story she hasn't done anything wrong (yet??)😈 and she takes all the important administrative decisions of the Harem as Begum-E-Khaas, but I love the fact that Jalal's subjects see Jodha as their true queen... My fave part:

No matter, Jalal's "Khaas" Begum was Ruqaiya..But all of the palace residents and ministers had taken Jodha to be their queen.
Their hearts bowed to Jodha.

I am so excited to see how Jalal makes this up to Jodha and I'm looking forward to how you write the AkhDa scenes!! I know you are going to nail it!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The Precap is a stroke of genius!! No-one can build suspense like you my JaanπŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
I hope Jodha will be all right.😳😳😳 All-in-all... Your update was amazing❀️And I'm gonna miss your updates when you go on hiatus😭😭😭😭 I just want to thank you again for giving me the honour of being able to call you my friend, sister and Inspiration!!!πŸ€— Take a bow my love your chapters are getting better all the time!! And I didn't think it was possible because every update of yours is pure perfectionπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€—β€οΈ

Oh My Jaan... I missed you sooo much on Forum..😭😭😭 but I am so glad I was in touch with you all time.. I am so honoured to get a review from THE BEST WRITER of forum..

Literaly..I have run out of words to thank you..WHat I can just say is that..I love you!!

I am so moved with your review..Literally..I wanna hug you and smooch youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And I love you!!!😊😊😊
Thanks again for being there for me...You are THE BEST!!!
Az3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrincessNany

Oh My Jaan... I missed you sooo much on Forum..😭😭😭 but I am so glad I was in touch with you all time.. I am so honoured to get a review from THE BEST WRITER of forum..

Literaly..I have run out of words to thank you..WHat I can just say is that..I love you!!

I am so moved with your review..Literally..I wanna hug you and smooch youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
And I love you!!!😊😊😊
Thanks again for being there for me...You are THE BEST!!!

Aww Nancy my love!! This is YOUR thread!! This is where I praise YOU not the other way aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Thank you... Now you are chadaofying me (is that right??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) lol... YOU are my inspiration so naturally, if YOU inspire ME and you think I'm the best than the natural inference is... YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!!!πŸ€—β€οΈ... Lol let's continue this by the AkhDa in the jungle thread, I'm gonna go read your update and review nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az3003

Aww Nancy my love!! This is YOUR thread!! This is where I praise YOU not the other way aroundπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But Thank you... Now you are chadaofying me (is that right??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) lol... YOU are my inspiration so naturally, if YOU inspire ME and you think I'm the best than the natural inference is... YOU ARE THE VERY BEST!!!πŸ€—β€οΈ... Lol let's continue this by the AkhDa in the jungle thread, I'm gonna go read your update and review nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww Jaaneman...😳😳😳 Ok Lets take it to AkDha in Jungle..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜› And thank you... But I don't agree with one point of yours.. That I am best...No You ARE THE BEST !! That's Universal truth!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘
-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally, i read .. πŸ˜ƒ
My shattered jalal 😭 😭 😭 ...
He feels so regret for his past misdeeds.. 😭 i m in love with this SS.. 😳 😳 😳
Fantastic job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
This is frm me..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Superbb πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Heeralicious thumbnail

Recap :

Hameeda's heart melted with his words..She lifted up Jalal and hugged him.

She said - Ye mat samjhiyega Jalal ki humne aapko muaff kar diya.. Kyonki vo asambhav hai.. Lekin humein aapke lavz sunkar thodi raahat mili..
Hum khush hain ke aapko apni galti ka ehsaas hai.. Lekin sabse pehle humein ye sochna hai ke Jodha Begum ke andar ka pratighat bahar kaise nikala jaaye..
Vo andar se puri tarah toot chuki hain Jalal..Humein Jald hi kuch karna hoga..varna unka dukh unke aur bache ke liye acha nahi hai..

Jalal felt a bit relieved. And assured Hameeda ..that He would do everything now. He just needed her support.

Chapter 10 :

*Jodha's room*

Jodha's condition was better than before. She laid in anonymity.

Hakims were continuosly tending to her.  Finally, Jodha's eyes moved and she woke up.

Jodha suddenly got up and asked out of fear - Hakim Sahiba ! Ammi Jaan kahan hain?
Hum yahan vapas kaise aaye? Hum aur Ammi Jaan to bhaag.. SHe couldnt complete her sentence.

Her body and mind felt irksome and stodgy. As she was about to get up from the bed..hakim Sahiba stopped her from doing so..

Hakim - Begum Sahiba! Aap aaram kijiye.. aapko aaram ki zarurat hai.. Humein hukm mila hai ke aapko koi kasht na ho..
kripya..lete rahiye.. aapki halat thik nahi hai..

Jodha wasnt even listening to what she said. She asked again - Bataiye Ammi Jaan kahan hain??

Hakim Sahiba replied - Jee..Unhe Shahenshah ne Diwaan-e-Khaas mein hazir hone ko kaha tha..Vo kafi naraz the..

Jodha was taken aback and dumbstruck. She immediately got up from the bed, and ran towards the Diwaan-e-Khaas..

This was the first time, that she had got out of the Harem chambers..
She could not control her legs. The haunting memories of that night had tied up her legs forever. She had restricted herself from going out..But today it was the question of Hameeda.  She was immensely worried for her Ammi-Jaan..

What if he did something to her? He is a monster and he can do anything.. - She worried!

As soon as she entered the Diwaan-e-Khaas.. She witnessed the worst she could imagine.

Jalal - Humein yakeen nahi hota Ammi-Jaan ke aap Jodha Begum ka is bachkani harqat mein saath de sakti hain..Agar aapko ya Jodha Begum ko ya humare hone wale bache ko kuch ho jata to kaun zimmedar hota.. Aap hi na..
Jo aapne kiya hai..Vo kisi gunaah se kam nahi hai..Mahal se chori chupe bhag na..Vo bhi Shahenshah ki Begum aur unke hone wale waris ke saath..
Shahenshah ki shaan mein gustakhi karna hai.. Iski saza to aapko mil kar hi rahegi..

Hameeda didnt say anything..She only cried.

That was enough for Jodha.

All these days, she had swallowed and quaffed all his demonic acts. She had not even retorted to the worst crime he had done.
He didnt matter to her. Her mind , her heart, her soul, her every drop of blood had sweared not to envisage about him.

She had said to herself - Dont give him so much immportance and value by hating him..He doesnt even deserve that.

But today, he had attacked on her most raw nerve..which was more important to her than her "izzat"..

She immediately roared in the Diwaan-e-Khaas.. Everyone including the ministers and other Begums were shocked to see her.

She got hold of the Sword from a guard..and made her way towards Jalal.

She held back Hameeda and hugged her. She said - Aap thik to haina ammi-jaan..Hum dar gaye the..kahin aapko kuch hona jaye..

Before Hameeda could say anything..Jodha barged onto Jalal...

She held the sword at his neck.. Her eyes looked fiery red. Her face ablazed with red anger. And what she was going to blast out..was not less than a volcano.

She exploded (into straight into his eyes)- How dare you Shahenshah? How dare you do this to my mother.. Just touch her and you'll be beheaded by your so-called wife..
that's me..What do you think of yourself..hun.. You are the "Shahenshah" ?? A "great" Shahenshah..Or Should I say "Mighty Emperor" who does everything what he wishes to do..

You know what.. According to me..You are not more than a mere spineless king.. You are a cold-blooded, murdurous and fiendish husband..

(Now she broke down..She forgot where she was..she just continued,,falling down on the ground)..

A bride's greatest wish is to have a "humane" husband..But I am the most unlucky woman on this earth.. You made my life hell and screwed it up with your sins.
You stained me up with the worst marks a woman can have.  You terrorised and killed a woman at that point of time, when she expected the trust.
You are a butcher Shahenshah..A butcher.. You cannot ever live happily in your life..
Today finally..you looked upto me..why...Because I am carrying your child?? Tell me..Thats the reason..isnt't?

She cried profusely all the while.. her inner turmoil slowly made out its way..out of her
mind..Her heart and her soul... She felt bit relieved..

But As she was about to curse him more, she collapsed. Her sight vagued.. and She lost her conscious again.

Jalal did not utter anyword all the while. He immediately reached out to catch her on time.

A pin-drop silence covered the whole Diwaan-e-Khaas.. Everyone looked at Shahenshah with utmost disgust and exasperation.

But what else they could do? They cannot go against him..Whatever he did, if considered according to relationship, was nothing but a part of husband-wife relationship.

THey kept mum and bowed down their heads.. as Jalal and Hameeda moved out of the Court with Jodha in Jalal's arms..The court was dismissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it Guys? Hope you will like how I am carrying the story..
PLZ DO HIT LIKE AND REVIEW !!😊😊😊
And sorry for a VERY SHORT CHAPTER !!Edited by PrincessNany - 10 years ago
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i thought jalal had said sorry to hamida,is this one of his plans to get jodha to come out of her shell?
Heeralicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i thought jalal had said sorry to hamida,is this one of his plans to get jodha to come out of her shell?

Keep thinking Aanchal Darling.. And thanks for reading it before I  pmed..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Love uu
Sexylicious. thumbnail
Nancy babes!! Amazing update! Ur one of the most amazing writer in the forum. U deserve a standing ovation! I'm telling the truth! Waise babes I really liked how u made Jodha open up. But I'm just confused. What happened to Jalal all of a sudden?? Didnt he ask for forgiveness?? Then y ishe acting like that with Hamida?? Y didn't Hamida say anything when Jodha stopped Jalal? I think Jalal is doing this to make Jodha open up to him! Cleverness!

We dont even have to say update plz.. U update so quickly. And I love that about u.. ❀️ ❀️ πŸ€—

One request.. Plz update Morderm Desire.. I love it!