Page 1 of 152

Page 1
Page   of 152
Page 2 Page 152

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

Ok, guys This is my another hand at writing! I wont be giving any prologue or background story idea, because I will make sure,
To write chapters in such a way, that its easily understood and comprehended and you'll automatically like this story.

Disclaimer : Well, The characters will behave quite differently in this SS. So, Its merely a fictional work. No resemblance to original
Characters in History. And everything is just for my readers' entertainment. Thats my Main Motto!!

Lets get started!!

Chapter 1 :

Everything in Agra palace was very formal and harsh now-a-days.
Jalal had been very strict upon everything..be it Punishment given to any criminal..or any festival celebrations or anything else.
He could just be found little happy or soft when Mallika-e-Khaas Begum Ruqaiyya was around him.

Everything had changed from the day of their marriage..AkDha's marriage.
Ministers tried to be as respectful and loyal to him, so as to not angry him.
Maham Anga was beyond happiness from that day. She was second ranked in jalal's priority List.
Other Begums who usually tried to flirt around him, would now just follow his orders and did not dare to poke him anytime.

Hameeda had cut off every relation from Jalal and she stayed with Jodha in her room.
Jodha had not smiled from the next day after their marriage.
One incident had left everyone devastated.

Present Day:

It had been a month since Jalal and jodha's marriage.
Jodha sat in her room, praying in front of Kanha.
Hameeda, GulBadan Bano and Jodha's ameri maids/friends also sat around her and joined her in prayer.
It was a lovely time of everyday for all of them, when Jodha would sing in her melodious voice and they would feel in heaven.

As soon as Jodha's prayers got over, she distributed the prasad to everyone in her room and everyone made their way out of her room
to go to their respective workplaces..

Hameeda stayed back with her. She looked at Jodha, who was again lost in Kanha's prayers..
Jodha's eyes had lost the gleam, her face always looked pale and dull, she never smiled.
However, sometimes on Hameeda's pleads, she would smile and talk.

Hameeda thought to Allah : Ya Allah! Humnein pichle janam mein kaunse bure karam kiye the jo humein Jalal jaisa beta diya..
Humne aisa kya kiya tha..Jo humari phool jaisi Jodha ko ye sab sehna pad raha hai..Humse Jodha ki yeh Haalat dekhi nahi jati..
Har roz hum unhe marta hua dekhte hain.. Ya Allal!! Reham kar Is bachi par..Kuch karishma dikha..

Hameeda tried to indulge Jodha in some activity - Jodha Beta.. Kya aap humein Kanha ki nayi aarti sikha sakti hain??

Jodha (soft low tone, without smile) - Jee Ammi Jaan! Zarur.. And she started teaching her the prayer.

On one side Hameeda was happy that jodha atleast got distracted from her painful feelings, but on other hand,
She was so sad to core..Jodha followed everything one would say her. She would never say No or would never hesitate for anything.

From that day on, She had lost her power of fierceness and denial, She would no longer deny to anything, She would just follow every order
and will not think of her pride.

Hameeda goes in Flaskback of what all had happened, as Jodha continued to do her extra routine prayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it?? I am ready for Joota CHappal,s ..eggs.tamatar...lol..
Plz review!! If it gets enough poupularity, I'll continue, If not , Still I'll continue..lol.LOL

~Nancy~

Index :

Chapter 1 : Above

~*~ Thread 2 ~*~

Edited by PrincessNancy - 27 November 2013 at 3:29am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiluv2wtchpuppylover101lexie123tahseensakinapetals425Ashwarya50.ROSE.tanjica1Kshiti.parinika_Paridhi_angel04alinitacappacuino5j_krishayanarappanoopursangeethbalaPriya14711Luvfanficrose11691snemaanpulu1995radhika7deepa101sinner-like-mekabhiasya4evermeghajj--Rashmi--KDR81sw123IndhulovespariiAz3003parish99ashvikanlonely--Ritzz--afsanaanjumbaublesphilantus01Pallavvimalika.123AriyaLilyOrchidMsCeylonMaano_billisweet_dikshaashpatRutuja...NanyJeannieJASShreShthASmileySoniKudiPals2411VincyAnnerishbala3018cjs369AnkitaKaransashashyamsurbhimathurroshaeldsouza91shahbhaviniudaymanyata07daisydee425Parijatrocks..Sofia..yoga23priyaashajAutumn_RoseSHINYSHREYAspvdlashyrima4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS ~: Dead Love :~ Part 13 Updated (Page 140)Thread 1 Closed" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SShreShthA

IF-Dazzler

SShreShthA

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey nice start... Sounds something different...
Dialogues r beautiful...
Bt why stop at fb... Baata toh deti ki whats d matter is all abt...
Plz continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessNancy

Nany

IF-Dazzler

Nany

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
no joota..chappals...tamatars...eggs for u...
only huggs for u dear...
its realy nice...continue soon

PrincessNancy

Nany

IF-Dazzler

Nany

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

PrincessNancy

Nany

IF-Dazzler

Nany

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:17pm | IP Logged

PrincessNancy

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SShreShthA

Hey nice start... Sounds something different...
Dialogues r beautiful...
Bt why stop at fb... Baata toh deti ki whats d matter is all abt...
Plz continue soon...

Thank u di.. jaan bujhkar FB par khatam kiya.. for suspense..hehe.. Thnks for liking my work!!love u di..Big smileBig smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nany

no joota..chappals...tamatars...eggs for u...
only huggs for u dear...
its realy nice...continue soon
Thank you Nany.. I really love you for ur love towards me..Thanks a lot..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nany

PrincessNancy

IF-Sizzlerz

PrincessNancy

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nany

Wow...Thank you..Love youEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nany

Post Reply New Post

Go to top