How indecent can they get (Page 4)

naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HallyH

Originally posted by naina2010

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration!ROFLIm sure next morning they'll do it againApprove</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...theinstitutionof marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing.</font>

Oh is it , then everything in this is just a show even Assad and zoya love is also a show.

ASYA love is REAL
ASAD LOVES ZOYA
AYAAN LOVES HUMEIRA
Thats how its meant to be
Where is the reality. The reality is ayaan and zoya are married and they are legal partners. That's reality check, at least humeira is better than all of you out here. 
HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shayari-

A topic on AsYa premarital Suhaag Raat and I am just learning about it?Day Dreaming

U better join the petition!
We r doin a petition call
ASYA SR - keep calm and show us it gul LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHsheilasandhuLaVita-E-Bella-serein--BolNaHalke-pallavi25...Tanu..._ShilpsRed_nautanki_anuDreA

maha70 IF-Dazzler
maha70
maha70

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
what society ? people like razia, shireen , ghafoor rashid r there in SM many of them r criminal .
 ASYA r pure.
accidental zoya and ayaan marriage was only for nikhat.  

dont think ASYA r doing any mistake.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaA.HajnalVashHsheilasandhu-serein-iheartChai...Tanu...nautanki_anu_ShilpsRed_DreA

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

A topic on AsYa premarital Suhaag Raat and I am just learning about it?Day Dreaming

OF COURSE IM JOINING! ROFL Ive been shipping it since day 1!!! Blushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LaVita-E-Bella_ShilpsRed_ameiliaHallyH

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
U know whenever anything indecent shows on television then many children are advised to either turn the tv off or close their eyes.U should try it ...i am sure u wont get offended.I would feel very bad if Asya hugged and BAAM there pops out a Jr Asad.

Edited by ameilia - 17 October 2013 at 6:12pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

stelena94NyamatS-Spice-sheilasandhuLaVita-E-Bella-serein-nautanki_anu_ShilpsRed_...Tanu...pallavi25HallyHDreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration! ROFL Im sure next morning they'll do it again Approve

On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...the institution of marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing. 

Oh is it , then everything in this is just a show even Assad and zoya love is also a show. 

No that is for real. I didnt think that was hard to see or understand. The marriage is for show...They're pretending. They themselves said so...We'rent you watching? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaA.HajnalLaVita-E-BellaiheartChai

HallyH IF-Stunnerz
HallyH
HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration!ROFLIm sure next morning they'll do it againApprove</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...theinstitutionof marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing.</font>

ASYA love is REAL
ASAD LOVES ZOYA
AYAAN LOVES HUMEIRA
Thats how its meant to be

Where is the reality. The reality is ayaan and zoya are married and they are legal partners. That's reality check, at least humeira is better than all of you out here.

The reality is they aint
Who is zoya FAREED???
Thats wah the qazi said
Zoya farooqui is her name
Also REALITY CHECK asya and ayra are happening

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chibi_deeaA.HajnalLaVita-E-Bella...Tanu...DreA

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:14pm | IP Logged

OF COURSE IM JOINING! ROFL Ive been shipping it since day 1!!! Blushing
#1 Shipper of AsYa SR in the house!! Whoop whoop!!! Clap ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VashHLaVita-E-Bella-BolNaHalke-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index