Qubool Hai

How indecent can they get (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 25

VashH

IF-Dazzler

VashH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Wait a minute .. I said wait a minute !!
Good I am ok now . I just had a crazy dream . I hate falling asleep in the car . Seriously. Is it true .. Asad and Zoya hugged inside the SM .. In in the open and had an audience . And every accepted this quietly . Really !! Come on ppl it's celebration time
Let's party !! Hip hip hooray !! Take a bow and could we have an instant replay please .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhuMagicalRed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How indecent can they get (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NyamatS

Omg..seriously can it with respecting the institution of marriage. THEY'RE JUST HUGGING... society this and society that, eff what the world thinks of you. Being selfish in life isn't all that bad. People with mentality similar to yours is what shames the name of our motherland India across the world. Women have become nothing but the dirt beneath men's shoes, forever upholding the righteousness ways of their so called society. One of the biggest reasons of mine not wanting to go back to India and settle again. ZERO INDEPENDENCE, mentally and physically.

I never saw and I even know that even in foreign countries people don't hug in such a way. Independence has more meaning to it rather than what you have expressed over here.

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration! ROFL Im sure next morning they'll do it again Approve

On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...the institution of marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing. 

Oh is it , then everything in this is just a show even Assad and zoya love is also a show. 

VashH

IF-Dazzler

VashH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina2010

Omg..seriously can it with respecting the institution of marriage. THEY'RE JUST HUGGING... society this and society that, eff what the world thinks of you. Being selfish in life isn't all that bad. People with mentality similar to yours is what shames the name of our motherland India across the world. Women have become nothing but the dirt beneath men's shoes, forever upholding the righteousness ways of their so called society. One of the biggest reasons of mine not wanting to go back to India and settle again. ZERO INDEPENDENCE, mentally and physically.

I never saw and I even know that even in foreign countries people don't hug in such a way. Independence has more meaning to it rather than what you have expressed over here.

?????????.. Really !!!

rakshaanra

Goldie

rakshaanra

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I would love it if they booked a room and had sex , my interest in QH would be back in full swingLOL

Mangalpur jail will do or even the cheesy motel room

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration!ROFLIm sure next morning they'll do it againApprove</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...theinstitutionof marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing.</font>

Oh is it , then everything in this is just a show even Assad and zoya love is also a show.

ASYA love is REAL
ASAD LOVES ZOYA
AYAAN LOVES HUMEIRA
Thats how its meant to be

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09chibi_deeaMagicalRed

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
A topic on AsYa premarital Suhaag Raat and I am just learning about it? Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheilasandhuLaVita-E-Bella...Tanu...MagicalRednautanki_anuDreA

NyamatS

Groupbie

NyamatS

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

I'm not sure which foreign countries you are referring to, but Here where I am, in the U.S. specifically Chicago, we Do not hesitate to show our emotions in public. Hugging is by far the most normal form of expression. If I were to full out have a make out session with someone in public, then yes that could be looked down upon. BUT I have to this day never hesitated hugging the love of my life or best friends, male or female, in public. And yes they were the long lingering, comforting, bearhugs, the way one should be hugged, not a pat.

Edited by NyamatS - 17 October 2013 at 6:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2Neeluaaro2009chibi_deeaSATHYA88sheilasandhunautanki_anu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.