Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: maha70

TM is big fan of neeropa roy.  out of 100% public, 98% public is with ASYA. dont worry about rest of the public.

we all tried to change her point of view but some dont change .thats fine.

Everyone will have their own point of view. so is mine. I know very well Asad and Zoya are lovers. But in this current situation, i didnt like it, and it didnt look correct a bit.

KulfiBai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Goodness, this argument is still on ðŸ˜†

The nikah is invalid. Asad, Zoya and Ayaan know it was a haadsa. Ayaan wants Zoe to go to Asad. Zoe herself wants to go to Asad. Asad wants Zoe to come to him. Asad wants to hug Zoe, Zoe wants to hug Asad. Ayaan does not have a problem with Asad and Zoe hugging. 

Disgusting couple? Are you frickin' kidding me? ðŸ˜²

naina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ForeverYours-

Color coding your argument for the ease of mine:

Every time they are showing Assad and zoya hug , that too after marriage. If not elders, at least Assad and zoya are grown ups. What is that they want to express which they can't speak out or express. 
Behaving this way after marriage in public, they are conforming every viewerthat their is no love in them, just lust is pulling each other. It's better both zoya and Assad book a room and have sex and get over each other. I am sure next morning they can't even stand each other presence. Such a disgusting couple. 

Showing all this they are insulting the marriage institution completely

Cvs plz take care what you show to audience. Just playing mitwa bg music you cannot create any love magic while showing such type of romance. It's become laughing stock

1. Alright, first and foremost let me get this straight. This "holy institution of marriage" is essentially nothing but a contract for the sake of the judgmental societies present in this pitiful Earth. From the eyes of a couple, marriage is just an emblem the lifelong commitment they made to each other, it can only exists between two people who love each other and are willing to make that commitment to each other. So how is hugging Asad an insult to the marriage institution when A. that "institution" doesn't even EXIST between Zoya and Ayaan when there is no love between them to even call that a marriage and B.  Zoya LOVES Asad and a nikah-nama, wedding rings, or 7 pheras can never come above love. Those things only hold value when love is present. So yeah, just seeing how affectionately "marriage institution" was thrown around as justification for the argument, I couldn't get into my main point without clearing this up.

I think you too know very well its a contract and legal contracts has its own principles. Love is a complete different aspect. Take this one at a time. either be in love or be in marriage, you cannot be in between. Even if you are acting for some time, do the acting 100%, why mix both and ruin both. I dont deny that Love is above all . But in this so called world there should be some lines drawn to keep it clean, else you know the concept of what live in relationships and what are the pros and cons of it.

2. First of all the elders they hugged in front of, please, if everyone started giving shits about people like them humankind is all said and done for. "I need to kill Hrithik Roshan's wife so I can get married to him? Why? Because Razia did that to get married to Gafoor?" See how much sense that makes? So please, these elders are not even worth discussing. As for love vs. lust--Asad and Zoya love each other and if you can't see that after 11 or so months, then I can't help you there. The most I can do in that case is suggest that you rewatch the show. When they hugged before the stupidity of this track, it was oh-so-romantic and lovey-dovey. And now just because she's "married" to someone she doesn't even love, the emotions and reasons behind the hugs changed into lust? With all due respect, how can a nikha-nama be given the right to change the name of the one emotion above all that makes us human? And since when did a hug become a sexual gesture? Regardless, they aren't trying to express anything, they are just finding comfort in each other, that's what two people in love do especially when they are going through a difficult phase. Their "lust" is not cheapening the "Institution of Marriage" rather the label of "lust" and suggestions like "booking a room in a hotel for a one night stand" are cheapening the feeling and essence of love.

Maybe I just a big fan of common sense.

-Shweta

Who is denying they are not lovers, And dont just rubbish elders so easily. It was all good before she is not into this acting. but now things are in different turn, Hug is not a sexual gesture, but it can be seen that way by others around, its a fact when everyone knows that they both are lovers.
And true lovers dont need to do all these in my pov.  And its not correct to show that way thats why my post is also meant for CVs to read. I dont know what Gul wants to convey to audience.

VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina2010

I have hugged opposite sex to comfort in front of elders. But the person is not my lover. he is my friend. And there is a difference i think na between the hug of friends and lovers. As all of us know here that Asad and zoya are lovers.

OMG . Are you obsessed with Asad ..that this hug is driving you insane . I said I won't say more bit I have to confess before I married my husband I was his lover and we did dirty things in public .. For u it's a hug but you have no idea what I mean my dirty. . If you do .. Well let's say you'll have me shot . Anyway when one has not experienced a real man's touch they will never know that real love has no boundaries at all . Take that to the higher authorities and let them put me jail this week . I want to be part of the Jail House Romance cheering all the way . Please don't watch in case they touch ... That will be damn dirty for you. . Did I forget to mention I was engaged to another man at the time .
Edited by VashH - 10 years ago
NyamatS thumbnail
Stilll discussing this??? ðŸ˜’
Go4welkin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naina, while I and most of the respondents understand your point of view regarding respect to elders and norms of scociety, the point of contention here is that the respect for elders and society you are refering to do not hold significance in this particular ficticious scenario and characters of QH. You very well know that ZOYAAN wedding is just a drama to save Nikat and ASYA are madly in love with eachother and because of this forceful seperation due to circumstances they both are feeling vulnerable and only because of that vulnerability they are hugging each other for assurance and comfort. Their grief is so overwhelming that they are some times forgetting their surroundings, this is exactly what CVs are trying to tell by showing their hugs, they are not showing lust, they are showing how heart broken ASYA as soulmates are and how badly they want to end this drama. CVs are not sabotaging Nikah and societal norms because they already established facts that this Nikah do not have acceptance of Zoya and Ayaan and with out which Nikah is not valid and it is a big misunderstanding and there are several other loop holes that confirms that Nikah is not performed in proper way. If you still do not agree then we will agree to disagree and move on.
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NyamatS

Stilll discussing this???😒

Na . For me the conversation is over
I don't think she has been watching the show on a regular basis
Because she missed the real adulterer. She's playing us a game for attention .
Damn she sent me back to high school making up shit to say .
naina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Go4welkin

Naina, while I and most of the respondents understand your point of view regarding respect to elders and norms of scociety, the point of contention here is that the respect for elders and society you are refering to do not hold significance in this particular ficticious scenario and characters of QH. You very well know that ZOYAAN wedding is just a drama to save Nikat and ASYA are madly in love with eachother and because of this forceful seperation due to circumstances they both are feeling vulnerable and only because of that vulnerability they are hugging each other for assurance and comfort. Their grief is so overwhelming that they are some times forgetting their surroundings, this is exactly what CVs are trying to tell by showing their hugs, they are not showing lust, they are showing how heart broken ASYA as soulmates are and how badly they want to end this drama. CVs are not sabotaging Nikah and societal norms because they already established facts that this Nikah do not have acceptance of Zoya and Ayaan and with out which Nikah is not valid and it is a big misunderstanding and there are several other loop holes that confirms that Nikah is not performed in proper way. If you still do not agree then we will agree to disagree and move on.

The entire discussion is about fictional characters only here. And i am discussing as part of this story, If you really see there are big blunders in the twists and turns so far. Ignoring all those itself and am only putting my pov as to where the current track is and how cvs are showing it.

If Nikhah is not valid, Razia wouldnt have kep quite this long, plz think. considering the current track Razia is doing all sorts of games just to make Zoya and Ayaan seperate, If kazis itself is not considering this as valid marriage, why so much fuss Razia and Shireen and Ayaan is making.
I am not getting it.

Instead everyone should have been partying in Shireen house that the drama is successful and esp Razia should have thanked Zoya more happily that she is just acting and Humera can marry Ayaan in next few days or months whatever they feel like.

Is the story line going that way..I am sorry, i dont think so.
Edited by naina2010 - 10 years ago
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: naina2010

I have hugged opposite sex to comfort in front of elders. But the person is not my lover. he is my friend. And there is a difference i think na between the hug of friends and lovers. As all of us know here that Asad and zoya are lovers.

They are in Love and yet to become physical lovers. Believe their Love is so pure that even if they do not have SEX they will still be the same. They were hugging not because the lusted for each other. They were hugging because of the mess they are in.

By the way Adultery and infidelity is only considered when.

1. You do it without your spouse knowing about your secret affair.
2. When your marriage is valid and you have made a promise of marriage to your spouse.
3. Meeting your so called lover secretly in hotels or where ever. ( which you suggested by the way)

In this case Ayaan knows of her love for Asad and him for her. He himself was on the way to send Zoya back to Asad. He is also hugging his love else where in the house and Zoya knows about it too.
sheilasandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VashH

OMG . Are you obsessed with Asad ..that this hug is driving you insane . I said I won't say more bit I have to confess before I married my husband I was his lover and we did dirty things in public .. For u it's a hug but you have no idea what I mean my dirty. . If you do .. Well let's say you'll have me shot . Anyway when one has not experienced a real man's touch they will never know that real love has no boundaries at all . Take that to the higher authorities and let them put me jail this week . I want to be part of the Jail House Romance cheering all the way . Please don't watch in case they touch ... That will be damn dirty for you. . Did I forget to mention I was engaged to another man at the time .

Ouch gal she is gonna call you immoral now. How could you😆😆😆 betray and do what you did. I lived in with my then so called boyfriend and now husband for 6 years before marriage and society could do no shit to me either...😆. Heh married now for 20 years ,and society still got respect . Just a narrow minded unexposed human being and we are all cracking our brains to make her understand. Leave it and lets enjoy some more of adulterated LOVE scenes between ASYA. GUL GIVES MORE DIRTY HUGS PLEASEEE. Want them even dirtier than before...🤣