Page 1 of 25

Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

naina2010

IF-Dazzler

naina2010

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Every time they are showing Assad and zoya hug , that too after marriage. If not elders, at least Assad and zoya are grown ups. What is that they want to express which they can't speak out or express. 
Behaving this way after marriage in public, they are conforming every viewer that their is no love in them, just lust is pulling each other. It's better both zoya and Assad book a room and have sex and get over each other. I am sure next morning they can't even stand each other presence. Such a disgusting couple. 

Showing all this they are insulting the marriage institution completely. 

Cvs plz take care what you show to audience. Just playing mitwa bg music you cannot create any love magic while showing such type of romance. It's become laughing stock.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vj3072Shashilala786sanjusweetGkdloversana04IjazaAdhooriSiSONIRAJ1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How indecent can they get" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
It was disgusting when they accidentally bumped into each other
That too after her marriage Shocked ROFL
And OMG elders asya did have a room (living room) they jus didnt realise shireen n razia was staring I mean talk about PRIVACY ROFL

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

MySarun...SankaDevi...sana04-Spice-..PlayfulKiss..---Shweta---chibi_deeapretty_hChamakChallo91LaVita-E-Bellafarabikankabhor-KSGsmitten-MisZoobieDoobieNutella....Tanu...SONIRAJ1-BolNaHalke-shewolf.MrDarcyfan-MitwaIshqPe-s120MisHumptyDumptySaima-Syed..vidhi..-jawaria-DreA

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration! ROFL Im sure next morning they'll do it again Approve

On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...the institution of marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing. 

Edited by Drea_QH1fan - 17 October 2013 at 5:27pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMstelena94phelixsoumyasinghasyshiNeeluaaro2009NyamatSfizzyfairybubbles22noeshajhankarbeats87recoupNumayasalmanmaniaslovearmaanMySarunJalkaurPrem4everRamshadivra4AsyaalwaysDiaasweetbibi-MonChreri-jessiejayevaksgIjazabindasssCrazyPatel1fathima85teddyyyTeriGalliyan.---Shweta----Spice--Inferno-apoorvaarnavnotagain_stella_teddy25romy--Aishwarya--chibi_deeatastahnin..PlayfulKiss..rosamale-Rimsha-sizzlesjazmeenvanpreet-Aswini-Go4welkinLaVita-E-Bellamaha70sheilasandhuA.Hajnal.Nikki.ChamakChallo91pretty_hNutella....Tanu...ria1891-KSGsmitten-anushreemishrakankabhorMisZoobieDoobieafreenaamna...Oyshee...iheartChai-Shormi-SONIRAJ1euphoric-BolNaHalke-SaaraDONGuguminti.Nabi.shewolf.pallavi25nautanki_anu-Hinaloveasya--jawaria-MagicalRedMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95Nkapoor3MrDarcyfanameilia..vidhi..Saima-Syed-MitwaIshqPe-s120-Candz--Maliha-HallyHshreya11mehrablessing-beauty

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
I would love it if they booked a room and had sex , my interest in QH would be back in full swing LOL

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

stelena94kabhimagic23Neeluaaro2009phelixJaren93.zaraakteddyyyCrazyPatel1-MonChreri-MySarunsweetbibidivra4slovearmaanAsyaalwaysTeriGalliyan...PlayfulKiss..---Shweta---notagainteddy25apoorvaarnav-Inferno-sarbrathanrakshaanrajazmeensheilasandhuLaVita-E-Bellamaha70VashH-Aswini-pretty_hNutella....Tanu...SONIRAJ1-KSGsmitten-kankabhorMisZoobieDoobieGitaIyersharna2k6-BolNaHalke-.Nabi.KaBhiinlove-Hinaloveasya-nautanki_anu-Candz--jawaria-ameilia-MitwaIshqPe-s120MisHumptyDumptyNithiya95Gugumintishewolf.MrDarcyfanshreya11mehraHallyH-Maliha--RohitMaxwell-

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

I would love it if they booked a room and had sex , my interest in QH would be back in full swingLOL
ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyynotagain-MitwaIshqPe-GugumintiMrDarcyfan-Maliha-

KaBhiinlove

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

suman_sahsvs---Shweta---pretty_hfarabiVashHarmaanasyaanushreemishraSONIRAJ1MrDarcyfannautanki_anu

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">HELL YEAH MAN! You know how long I've been waiting for Asad and Zoya to handle their business. Love, Lust who cares what it is. I just want them to let out that pent up frustration!ROFLIm sure next morning they'll do it againApprove</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">On a serious note. These two love each other. You gotta be blind to not see it. So what if they hug? Who cares what people think? They shouldnt. This "marriage" is just for show. And trust me, out in the real world...theinstitutionof marriage gets disrespected every second by people who are really married. So this aint nothing.</font>

If its not love to some people still
Their scenes are HOT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan.pretty_hLaVita-E-Bella-BolNaHalke--Hinaloveasya-DreA

HallyH

IF-Stunnerz

HallyH

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Everyone wants AsYa to do it ... ROFL
I guess we all are frustrated then LOL
We should all do a petition to gul
ASYA SR - keep calm and show it gul ROFL
So i guess he wants it
She wants it n we all want it
ROFL

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

phelixMySarunsweetbibiTeriGalliyan.-Spice----Shweta---..PlayfulKiss..teddy25pretty_hChamakChallo91sheilasandhuLaVita-E-Bella...Tanu...-KSGsmitten--BolNaHalke--jawaria-MrDarcyfanshewolf.GugumintiMagicalRed-Hinaloveasya-DreA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.